Monday

JUNK FOOD!

Brian's POV

OHH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!
WHATS WITH THE HEADACHE?!?!?!?!?!
I swear I’ve never had a headache this bad. I don’t even remember coming home, I don’t even remember leaving home. What the fuck?

I got up to take a shower, and I realized Zacky wasn’t here to wake me up and tell me his cooking was ready. Let alone to get ready for work. Maybe its because I don’t have to go to work early anymore. Its still weird though.

Walking down the stairs in nothing but my towel showing off my “pack” to surprise Zacky, all I found was a note on the fridge.

“ went out walking, ill be back when I'm back.
Love you.
p.s. don’t do anything stupid while I'm gone.”

The note was kind of strange, but maybe he went for a morning jog or something, get some fresh air, and exercise……….. Nahh that’s not my Zacky though. I wonder what he’s thinking, how bad was I last night? Did I do or say something bad? Did I hit him again? Did I hurt him at all?”

Zacky's POV

I'm walking down the board walk at Huntington beach. It looks so beautiful in the mornings, so calm and peaceful, before the crowd gets in, before the winds start picking up and making things so rough. I wish life was as peaceful as it Is here in the mornings. It would make things a lot easier.
I wish things could get easier between me and Bri. I love him to death but sometimes I feel left out, I mean with his work and all.

He’s just so busy lately and doesn’t like to be around me anymore. Maybe I should start showing him how it feels. I don’t want to hurt him though, I could never hurt Brian, but for once I just want him to know how I feel, how it feels to be hurt by someone you love, and someone who loves you back.

Those thoughts kept running through my head as I walked back home. Maybe he was still sleeping or maybe he’s up and ready to start the fighting or maybe working. Anything is better than this at the moment.

Brian’s POV

Keys keys where the hell are my keys???
Ahh I found them, Mr. Cooper called me in again today. I wish Zacky was home so I could kiss him goodbye. I left a note on the counter, hopefully he’ll get it. (what the fuck is up with all the notes lately?) I ran to that car half dressed, still buttoning my shirt. Got in, started the car and drove off. Into the nice sunny traffic.

Its almost like life at the moment. Slow, and annoying, but there's always that something that you got to love about it. Maybe it’s the excuse of getting to work late, like the excuse for love when you screwed up you can simply just make it up with a good night of hateful sex with a good person you know just wouldn’t understand no matter how hard he tried.

Gosh, I hate saying these things about Zacky, but this is sorta like a depression thing going on for us, its just how it feels for the moment.

God I hate work. I wish I didn’t have to work for this stupid asshole, but life is life, what happens happens. I can change it eventually but things get better through time I guess.
Or so I've been told.

Mr.Coopers POV

Ahh this is nice walking into my office finding April sitting in one of the company chairs. Just sitting there looking so innocent.

“May I help you?” I asked as if I didn’t remember who she was.

“You said I could show up, when I wanted to right?” I gave her that look as if hey you know what I mean? She stood up as I walked closer, and she walked to were we were face to face.

“Just wanted to know if you could fix the copy machine, seems to be busted, I need to copy some important files.”

“Ohh umm sure.” interrupting a moment just in my head, just thinking about what could of happened in that moment.
I fixed the machine, turned out it just needed to be turned on. that’s funny.

It made my day even better, finding Brian on his way to my office following every command.

“Brian, over here, I need you to go to Napa Rose and buy me the special today.”

“But Mr. Cooper that’s not even in the 10 mile radios of here, and its not even lunch time yet. Why do you want me to get it now?” Brian argued.

“Because its at least 1 hour away and I really want some, and then there’s traffic so about another hour, and then the drive back, so that’s another hour, so about 3 and a half hours just about lunch time.”

“Mr. Cooper? What the fuck-?”
“Don’t give my that language, shall I remind you if you-”
“If you don’t do what I asked then your fired.” Brian finished off what I was about to say.

“Nice job, now I expect you to do what I say.”
“Ugh.” and he just walked off.

Its fun messing with his head!

Brian’s POV

URGH! God damn him. I hate that fuck-face. Breath Brian, breath. I can get through this. I can. Just imagine Zacky’s beautiful eyes, his smile, his…ass. O-Kay, that last one I don’t really need to thing about right now.

God I really wish I could remember what I said to him. Damn the man I call my dad. Damn him and his temper! Damn him to hell! I get my temper from my dad and my sensibility from my mother. God I love my mom. She was always there for me. Even when I told her about Zacky and me…well she actually found us,(we were making-out on my bed, and she walked in on us) but she still accepted us. My dad on the other hand just had another reason to hit me.

That’s another reason I love Zacky. He was here to help me after those beatings. He help me clean the large gashes that imprecated on my back from where he him me with his belt. He was there to help me down the stair when I couldn’t see out of my bruised eyes. He even cleaned the blood that dried, off the walls and sheets and always laid down with me and told me that things will get better. He was always a optimistic.

I just hope that what ever I did say to him wasn’t that terrible.I cant stand him not talkin to me. What the fuck did I do???
I cant seem to think when hes mad at me like this. I don’t think I can work for Mr. Cooper today. I’m just gonna tell him I got sick or something, maybe hell take the crap and let me have the day off. Oh what the fuck I don’t care I'm just going home.

Zacky's POV

As I walked in the driveway I noticed his car wasn’t there. all well, let him not notice me. Walking through the house door just doesn’t feel the same. He doesn’t talk to me anymore. He dosent look at me anymore. He hasn’t kissed me in three day, he hasn’t touched me in weeks and we haven't done anything interment since the week he got the promotion.
I'm tired of feeling this way. Why cant he come to realize what he’s doing to us. I picked up the note from the counter.

“ Hey doll face, got your note from the fridge. Just letting you know Mr. cooper called me in so have to go now
Bye
Love you”

That’s nice, at least he left a note. I’m hungry, lets see what we've got in the fridge.

NOTHING. We have nothing in this god damned house. I’m getting really sick of this house. I need to get a cab and go enjoy myself. Get all the shit that’s been happening lately out of my head.

Phone book, where did Brian put the phone book. AHA! Found it. I called the cab, it’ll be here in about 5 minutes.
I ran upstairs to search for my iPod and back downstairs to lock the door and wait for the cab.

My ride to the grocery store was quiet, well at least to the cab driver. I had my blasting music in my ears. Payed him the 20 bucks and ran up the parking lot and grabbed a basket. Turning into the vegetable section wondering if I should get something healthy. I'm not sure.

Carrots, yes. Broccoli… umm yea sure. BANANAS!!!! Wait, these aren’t supposed to be in the vegetable section… unless there's some new conspiracy that I’ve never herd of yet. all well, bananas are bananas. I grabbed thing of them and pushed the basket along. that’s enough healthy food for the day. Now, junk food here I come.

Walking down isles and isles of food. My dream. Some fruit roll ups, and a few oven pizzas. Maybe even some popcorn, and other junk food, it don’t matter its all good. Chips and dip for just us, coffee and sunflower seeds [A/N] me and Stacey’s snack right there] anyways. Songs playing through my head from my iPod, walking through isles of food, not even realizing what time it was before I came here. I'm just getting lost in a world of me.

OHHH! Rainbow rocky road ice cream!!!(Yes that exists) AWWW! Jack Daniel’s. YAY, chocolate skittles ( and that exists too). Hot damn does this store have everything? This is what I call heaven. I mean look! It has a huge ass verity of flaivor water. I could live here. I might just do that.

*********************************3 hours later**************************

Ok, I got 2 full baskets full of food. I’m sure it wont cost that much. No more then at least $130.
“Your total today is $216.” SHIT!!!…oh well. This shit is just to good to put back for someone else to eat.

…I got food, I got food!!!! Nanana boo boo!!! Dude I’m happy so I don’t care if I sound immature.

I paid my fine and walked home with the 2 baskets full of MY food. I'm happy, I'm wondering what people are thinking about seeing a weird guy dancing and singing to his music with 2 baskets full of groceries. Hmm.
Don’t really give a shit right now! I got junk food!

I just hope Brian wont ruin my fun when I get home. If he’s even home when I get there. That fucker better not be drunk again!…
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, i really don't know what to think about this one. I just hope y'all like it!

Me and Stacey are finally our if school. YAY!

So that means more chapters, if we get more comments.

...fare enough?