Monday

Drunk Off The Job

Brian’s POV

MHHM! This is fucked! I don’t need this! I’m so pissed, I even yelled at Zacky. I know I shouldn’t have. But I don’t really give a damn right now!

I’m just so damn mad! I never ask for vacations, and I never have days off anymore. So when I do have a few days off. I have to help with the damn office Christmas party. Oh and the best part is that I’m a fucking waiter. I go around and ask if everyone’s happy and if they want something to drink, and if I don’t do it I get fired! I don’t need this shit!

All I need to do right now is get Zacky home, get to the office and calm myself down before I get there. The third one will be a little tricky.

I tried to calm myself down by clearing my head, but I soon felt guilt plunge down my stomach. I look over at Zacky, only to see the back of his pretty head, as he looked out the window.

I started to feel really bad. But the thing that made me trip was in the windows’ refection, I could see a tear slide down his check from his glorious green eyes. I cant believe I yelled at him. Okay, I actually can believe yelled at him. I just cant remember what I said to him, and that’s what kills me.

It kills me to know that I hurt the one I love, and its even worse that I did’t have enough self-control to stop it.

I pulled up at the driveway and stopped the car. I looked over at Zacky. He turned and looked at me, his eyes were a little puffy, and he had some dry tear stains that were now being covered up by new ones.

I cracked. I lifted my hand from the steering wheel so I could whip his tears away. But he move and slammed the car door in my face. I watched him run up the pathway, burst open the door and slam it back closed. And I guess from personal experiences, that he locked it too.

I took in a large, shaky breath and started the car again.

It took me 13 minutes exactly to get to the office. I pulled up to
Security, praying that Paul wouldn’t piss me off anymore then I already was. But then again were talking about Paul. He is so hard headed.

At the last Christmas party, he got drunk and wouldn’t leave Kathy alone. He kept on hitting on her, and trying to kiss her. She was polite the first few times and nicely said no. But as the night went on, he got more persistent and annoying. Kathy even spilled her eggnog on him, but he didn’t get the message.

Finally, she gave in and asked me to talk to him or anything to make him stop hitting on her. I took him outside and within 5 minutes he passed out on the bench. I wonder if he changed since then…Nah I dought it.

“Hey Paul.” I said trying to get through as quickly as possible.
“How’s it going Brian?”
“Peachy Paul. Just peachy.” I gave him my I.D. to scan through the mischance and I actually drove through the gates with out any problems.

I walked to my bosses office to see what he needed from me. Hoping it wouldn’t take long.
“Hey Brian.” a random lady just walked up and said to me.
“Hi” I replied, a little confused. She wasn’t that bad looking but she looks like the stuck up type to me. I just kept on walking.
As I got to Mr. cooper’s office, I could hear him yelling on the phone, and of course he was pissed, I wondered what he needed me for since he was already yelling at someone…

Mr. Cooper’s POV

“Ahh Brian, finally.” I said as I banged the phone back on the receiver.

“Yes Mr. Cooper” Brian asked. He looked bad. I wonder if his boyfriend broke up with him? Yes I know about his little fat boyfriend. He thinks he being sneaky about it. But he doesn’t know I trace all his calls.

“I need you too take these papers to Huntington cooperations.”

“But Mr. Cooper, that’s all the way at the end of town!” he argued.

“And does it look like I care? I’m paying for gas, and your job so if I were you, I would do what I asked.”

“But…fine.” Brian took the papers and walked off with that attitude of his.

I love using him for the little things that I could just fax people, but I’d rather him be out of my way, then interrupting my ‘important’ calls with some very…‘important’ people. I needed some coffee.

I walked down the hall, grab some coffee right quick and saw this fine looking young woman.

“Hello miss.” I said kindly.

“Ohh ehhr, Morning Mr. Cooper.” she said so kindly and sweetly…I just felt like having some fun with that.

“Are you new, I've never seen you before?” I asked as if that thought never ran threw my mind.

“Oh umm yes sir.” she put on this smile on her face and looked down, almost as if she was blushing.

“Well, if you ever have any…problems just walk into my office.”
“Thanks.” as she said walking off.
“Wait, I didn’t know your name.”

“April!” she yelled across the hall. Almost running into a cubicle. and knocking it all down.

‘I swear though, I could do some real damage to that one.’
I thought as I walk my way down the hall to the lunchroom.
Turkey sandwich and coffee, not the usual of the day but it was good.

I gave Brian a few more minutes before he walked through my door, in about
3...2...1...
Brian came rushing though the door, almost yelling at my face.

“Mr. Cooper! They told me that the files were incorrect.”
“Hmm, perhaps I gave you the wrong papers.” I took the ones out of Brian's hands.
“Ohh, yup seems I perhaps gave you the wrong ones. Here take these back will you?” I asked.
He looked as if though he was going to argue.

“Chop, chop! These papers wont deliver them selves.” Brian just looked at me like he could slice my through with a pen.

“Now Brian remember what I told you, this or no job.”

“Whatever.” and he stormed out of there.

I swear I love using him like this. It just makes my day.
I could do this forever and ever if I wanted to. I swear Brian is so stupid he probably thinks his faggot ‘boyfriend’ is the closest thing he could find to a girl.

Stupid dumb ass!

Zacky’s POV

Its 12:30 and Brian isn’t home yet. He got home at 5 o’clock. But I locked him out. After about an hour of trying to apologize and begging to get in the house because it was raining, he left. He’s been gone ever since. I don’t know where he went. should I be worried?

Of course I should. Its late and I'm talking to myself.
I am scared though. I couldn’t tell what the hell he was doing. But I know for sure I'm not accepting any apologies from him in a long ass time!

12:43 as headlights started to pull in. I got up from the sofa to unlock the door. As Brian came stumbling in, almost as if he was drunk.

“I’m sorry baaabby, I..I…I dunno whaaat I wassssss thinking…hehe” yup, Brian was most defiantly shit-faced drunk. I don’t know what I'm going to do with him. I grabbed his arm and helped him up the stairs.

“Come on, up you go, straight to bed.” I put Brian to bed. I cant believe he got drunk. All ‘cause I wouldn’t let him come in the house. Hes fucking stupid as hell I swear. He better not keep this up!

Especially before someone really got hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry is taking so long to update. Stacey and i don't have enough time to write. But school is almost out and we'll work on it more.

The POVs might start changing a lot more then usual. Just so ya know.

Comments rock motherfuckers!