Monday

Cell Phones and Jail Cells...

As I ran towards the corner to Jimmy’s house, I could here and ambulance. I hoped it was for Brian. I could just see him on the stretcher being carried into the back of what looked like a white and red box.
I ran towards the ambulance as fast as I could.

“JIMMY!!” I yelled, spotting him crying near the steps.

“Zacky, I didn’t know what else to do, 10 minutes past by and you weren’t here yet, I got scared. I-I-I” he stammered as I walked to the ambulance, stopping the emergency people explaining he was my boyfriend and if I could get a ride, to make sure he was ok.

The dude told me to sit on this bench-like seat on the right side of the stretcher. He shut the doors. And all I could see from outside was Jimmy’s face looking terrified, covered in tears.

I looked down to see Brian unconscious. I tried to figure out what was wrong with him. I looked at him in horror when I saw his hands. Bleeding from his wrists; all the way up to his arms. I couldn’t believe my eyes.

Why would Brian go to such an extreme? I knew he was better than this.
“Don’t die Brian. I love you.”

That’s when Brian slowly but surely turned his head, and smiled at me. I smiled back and grabbed his hand. I gave it a tight squeeze but I got nothing in response. He just left his arm limp. Then I heard something go off in his right pants pocket. I reached for his leg to retrieve the phone.

“Hello?” I tried to say trough a sob. What I got from the other side didn’t make me too happy…

Mr. Coopers POV

Its 10:43 and Brian is still not here! He’s been slacken really badly lately and he’s goin’ to pay for it! I swear if that poor sack of shit isn’t here in 10 minutes he’s going have his ass kicked!

“Carl, what’s wrong?” I hear the weird whinny voice behind me. April asked as she crawled on my lap and started kissing my neck.

“That flaming homo Haner is late again. He is goin’ to get it!” April stopped kissing me and gave me an intense look.

“Why are you so hard on him? He’s been through a lot and you just seem to have so much fun making his life hell.” She said looking me straight in the eyes. People never look me in the eyes. People new better then that! But she was determined to get an answer outta’ me.

“Well April my dear, Brian deserves it.” I said calmly. She just gave me a weary look and shook her head.

“That doesn’t mean anything.” She pushed on as she got up from my lap and stood in front of me. I looked her over before my gaze met hers. She put her hands on her hips and locked her left foot.

“April what I mean is that he has broken workers code and broken rules of the bible. If he wants to be immoral and disgraceful so be it. But I’ll be damned if I don’t teach him a lesson if he presumes that lifestyle.” I told her as I got up from my chair and walked over to her. I’m about and inch taller then her. It’s not much of a different but she still has to look up a bit to look me straight in the eyes.

“What in the world do you mean? He’s a very nice man. He’s a hard worker and he is very clean cut. What is so wrong with him?

I just shook my head. Sure she’s a great fuck but she isn’t the brightest crayon in the box if you know what I’m getting at.

“He’s gay April! He’s gay! He’s a faggot, a homo, a gaytard, cock sucking, ass taking piece of shit!”

[A/N by the way me and Stacey really do not think that! We have nothing against gays in anyway and I feel really REALLY bad writing that! A/N]

She looked at me wide eyed and moth open slightly. “Oh…” was all she said. I just shook my head and rolled my eyes.

“Yes April he’s gay. The whole damn office knows. Now hand me the phone over there.” I pointed towards the shitty phone that came with the office. Fuck this. I’m mad I wanna yell at someone, and I’m not going to wait until Brian gets here…

The phone just kept ringing and ringing and ring-
“Hello?” a week voice answered.

“Where the fuck is Brian?” I asked mad and impatient.

“Si-sir, Bri-Brian is un-unable to go…go to work t-t-today” there was a long silence on the other end and then a couple of sobs. “He’s going to the ho-ho-spital.” The cracked voice answered through a loud sob.

“That’s no excuse!” I yelled. The phone just clicked. I called and called but they obviously turned the phone off. I walked out of my office pissed and hungry.

“April! Come with me were getting lunch.” I staggered; pulling her arm as I walked passed her. She followed.

We finished lunch quickly. April skipped most conversations. I knew she was dying to talk about. We ended up finding an empty bench on the park. I felt my face all creased up and worried.

April stared off into space like dumb red head. Stupid cock sucking bitch! Why can’t her brains be as good as her damned sex? Why cant Brian be a girl fucking whore? What the fuck is wrong with me?

I looked towards April, as she did the same.
She swiftly moved on my lap and put her arms around my neck and started kissing me.

“Not here you dumb whore!” I said pulling away from her.
I didn’t notice that I literally pushed her off on the floor. She gave me a dirty look and sat back down on the bench beside me.
She was watching the little rats on the playground smiling as if they were all hers. Shit, I’d give her my kids for fucking free.

“Oh my fucking God!” I said to myself.
“What the fuck is a little kid coming over here for?” I looked at April even more pissed now.
I knew something bad was going to happen.

“Hi mister.” The small girl looked up at me.

“Your really really pretty.” She added to April. The girl looked at me, she looked grossed out.

“Is this your dad?” she pointed to me as she looked at April. I felt the heat rising up in my head.

“No honey, he’s not.” April replied nicely, giving the little girl a toothy grin. It was disgusting! I HATE kids!!!

“You’re really old and wrinkly.” The girl said looking up at me. See, that’s one of the reasons I hate kids.

“Why do you have hair sticking out of your nose, isn’t it suppose to be on your head?” the little girl took it too far.

I got up and yanked the little girl by her hair and threw her on the bench where I sat, but now standing up facing the small child practically crying. I could see April’s face in horror.

“Now listen here little girl!” I whispered through clenched teeth. “If you don’t want all your pretty hair ripped out of little your head, I suggest you go and find you mommy, and learn some manners!”

“Screw you mister!” she yelled before spiting in my face. Insensitive little bitch! I was trying to be nice, but NO! She had to go and spit it back in my face, literally!

I grabbed the girl by the throat and threw her all the way back to the playground; she hit the bar by the swings and wasn’t moving. Who I’m guessing was her mother, was running towards me with pepper spray and… Was that a pocket knife?

“Oh shit.” I said to myself.

“What the hell is wrong with you!?” April practically screeched at me.
I was looking at her when I felt a sharp jab in my left upper arm and pepper spray being sprayed in my face. I didn’t realize what I was doing, when I instinctively removed the knife from my arm and jabbed it into the woman’s leg. I screamed in pain. And fell on the ground.

I had a pretty good idea that I hit my head on the bench. Where I was laying, felt warm and sticky. I couldn’t tell. I was slowly drifting into my own fucking world.

I knew I wasn’t in a good place. My head hurt like hell and it smelled like ass here. I opened my eyes to see nothing but gray blurriness. I lifted my head up slowly and bumped it hard on something metal; I quickly lay back down in my previous position again.

My head felt like shit and I didn’t know where the hell I was. I had some pretty good guesses though.

Either, April’s apartment. But I fucking dought it.
And my other option was jail. That’s my safest bet.

I didn’t know what the hell I was going to do? How the hell did this all happen? Why am I letting Haner get to me like this? Especially now that I’m in jail!

What in the hell was I going to do now?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok people here your go!!!

Im soooo sorry it me soooo long for me to update, i;ve had horrible writers black for about 3 months...
I would like to dedicate this chapter to RebelinPurple she gave me the idea for ths chapter so THANK YOU!!!!
So now Its 1:44p.m and I'm living off of about 25 minutes of sleep so if you love this story and if you love me you would comment