Monday

This job is going to kill me

Brian’s POV

I thought that my job was hard before. Well then this is real slap in the face. This job is going to kill me. And if the job doesn’t kill me, then I will. I kinda miss my old responsibilities. And do you know what’s really pathetic about all this. I only got this promotion 6 hours ago. But then again. A lot of things can happen in 6 hours.

For example: The first person I had to question, threw a lamp at my head. Stupid bitch. She started coughing and I asked her if she was ok, and she threw a fucking lamp at me.

The second witness just sat there; stuffing her face with what ever she had in the kitchen. Zacky thinks he’s fat. Well, he needs a reality check and spend a day with Miss. Fat ass.

The third person just sat there and cried the whole time. I kinda felt sorry for that one. She was a nice old lady(her husband was killed. that’s why I was there)It was a shame to see someone like that. I actually stayed an extra few minutes to make sure he was ok.

Then the last person I had to question was the worst. She kept on flirting with me. She even tried to kiss me. I literally ran out of that house, and drove to the nearest bathroom, just so I could wash my mouth out.

It took me three hours to find the right document for the case. Then I had to be yelled at by Mr. Coopers psychopathic wife. Why couldn’t He call his own spouse and get yelled at. She’s not my ugly wife.

I had to work through my lunch break. So that means I couldn’t call Zacky like I usually do. I’m really fucking hungry, and at my wits end.

By the time I got back to the office. It was 3:45. I trudged up the stairs, because the damn elevator was out of order. I dumped everything on Mr. Coppers desk, and slumped in the plushy chair across from him. He looked over everything. He got this cruel look on his face.

“Haner! These are the wrong documents! He lashed out. Throwing the papers at my face.

“Sorry sir.”

“I don’t care if you sorry. Just go get the right papers!” he stretched.

“Yes. Sir” I hissed. Trying really hard not to slap him in the face.
********************************TE**************************************

It took me another 3 hours to find the right paper. Then another hour to run around the city in search of Mr. Cooper’s dry cleaning.

Finally at 7:12, Mr. Cooper gave me permeation to leave. It took another 41 minutes to get back to the house. God I hope Zacky wont be too mad for being late. I decide before I get home I would get some dinner(No affiance to Zacky, but he cant cook for shit)and some JD(Jack Daniel‘s). If Zacky’s not mad, then I guess you could say we could celebrate for my new promotion.

When I drove my new Mercedes Benz(Ok so what if its technically the company’s car. They gave it to me. So I’m calling it mine.)into the drive way I could see that all the lights were still on. That’s a good thing. When Zacky’s mad at me He’ll tern off all the lights, then go to bed; making sure to lock me out of our bedroom. If he’s really mad, he’ll lock me out of the house.

I grabbed the food(Free Birds, one of your personal favorites)and the JD‘s. Then carefully made my way towards the door. I shakily ushered his key in the lock. I managed to open the door with out breaking the key(I‘ve managed to break 4 keys in the last year). As I looked around the entrance way, I yelled to see if Zacky was still home.

“Zacky, I’m home!” I howled.

“Bri? Is that you.” I heard a soft yell coming from the living room.

“Yeah doll face, its me.” I assured him. I Could see him walk out the living room, and coming to greet me. He came over and gave me a small pick on the lip, then I gave him a hug. This is what we usually do when I get home from work.

“Why are you late Syn? You should have been home like three hours ago.” Zacky questioned.

“Oh…I uh got caught at work and I brought some food home.” I showed Him the bag everything was in.

“SWEET. I’m hungry.” He howled, as he snatched the bag from my grip. I giggled as he dashed into the Kitchen. He doesn’t seem mad. So…I guess we’ll be using the JD’s to celebrate my promotion. As I entered the doorway I could see Zacky getting two plates, and glasses; setting then on the table. After we got are self’s settled, we dug into your food.

“Are you trying to get me fatter then I already am?” He pouted.

“Zacky…your not fat. Now shut it before I shove that burrito down you throat.” I joked. He always thinks he‘s fat. I think he‘s perfect the way he is. He just stuck out his tong, and started to eat his burrito again. After about five minute later he broke the silence again.

“So what did you have to do that you had to stay after work?”

“I don’t know the usually work.” I huffed. Not really wanting to get into it.

“Ok then” He said. Not really pushing the conversation any further. We finished our dinner. And cleaned the table. I was really surprise that the kitchen floor didn’t need repair. That was a lot of water the was on the floor. Oh well I could care less.

We were walking back into the living room to relax, when Zacky stopped dead center in front of the window. His mouth slightly ajar.

“Who’s fucking car is that?” He yelled.

“Um…that’s my new car. I got a promotion today.” I calmly said, trying to lead him into the living room. But he wouldn’t budge. He diverted hid sight at me. His mouth still open.

“Uh Zacky, your drooling.”

“You got a promotion!? Why didn’t you say anything before?” She asked. Finally closeting his mouth.

I just Shrugged my shoulders and starred at him.

“I don’t know babe. But I’m really tired. I’ll tell you about it later. But now I just want to you to go to bed with me. I’m done with work for today.” I yawned as I put a arm around his waist and lead us up to our room.

We both changed into some pajama bottoms and curled up together under the blankets. Zacky gave me one more quick kiss before turning over and flicking off the light. I yawned one more time as Zacky curled up into my chest.

The last few things on my mind, were how lucky I was to have Zacky, and how this job might tare us apart. Then praying that it wont.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok heres another update. If y'all are liking this story then comment. If you dont like it still comment. Tell me what i could do to make it better.

If any of y'all have any ideas for other chapter. please tell me. This just isn't m story, its yours too.