Monday

The perfect morning

Zacky’s POV

Its now 6:40 on this lovely Tuesday morning, NOT. Its sunny with a slight breeze; making the hot California air not so hot. To me, it to nice. I like it when its cloudy with a mild wind. To me that’s peaceful. Just sitting in the park, with the wind blowing through you’re hair. No sun to beat down on you with no mercy. With mo one around. That sound like a lovely day to me. But anyway.

I’m sitting here at the kitchen table, eating Frosted Flakes. I know, its now very exciting. But there’s nothing else to eat, Literally. The only chose to have is cereal or…cheese. Syn and I need to go shopping.

Have you ever notice how gross Frosted Flakes are? I mean it tastes like cardboard, and when it gets soggy, it looks like some kinda shit that you would feed a pig. That’s not very appetizing to me!

I jumped as I heard a loud ‘THUMP’ and “MOTHERFUCKER” being yelled from upstairs. I giggled as I herd Brian mutter something, then trudge down the stairs. As he entered the Kitchen, I could see one of his hands rubbing his head, and the other rubbing his ass. I tried really hard not to laugh. But that didn’t work to well. Because he just turned around and glared at me.

“Are you ok?” I giggled. He just grounded and slumped down in the wooden chair. He looked tired. He’s shaggy black hair was sticking out at all angles. He’s usually beautiful eyes, were now fogy; his eye lids halfway open. This made me giggle even more. He’s never been a morning person.

“I’m fine, just tired.” me mumbled. I almost didn’t hear him.

“Bri, we went to bed at 9:00. How can you be tired? I asked. He just shrugged his shoulders.

“I don’t know. I guess I need to go to bed earlier at my old age.” He yawned.

“Syn, Your only 23, Your not old. And if 23 is considered old, then what does that make me? I’m only 22.” I asked, shaking my head side to side, like some self-centered diva.

“That makes you beautiful.” He added as he leaned over to place a small kiss on my check. I rolled my eyes as he got up, walking towards the coffee marker. He really must be tired. There’s was no more coffee left in the container. So I couldn’t make coffee this morning.

“Uhhh…Zacky.” He said, looking confused. “Yeah Babe?” I asked. Getting up to put the rest of my pig slop in the sink.

“There’s no coffee in the pot.” he stated.

“Really now?” I laughed at his single mindedness. “yeah” He answered back. Sounding a little depressed.

“There was no more. Actually, there is no more of anything in this house.” I said. Dropping some hints that, we need to go SHOPPING!!! He just groaned and started to make him a bowl of cereal.

“Hey do we have any Tylenol?” He asked.

“Why do you need Tylenol?”

“I hit my head.”

“When did you hit you head?” I questioned. Slightly confused.

“When my beeper went off, surprising me. Making me fall of the bed. Hitting my head, and landing on my ass.” He huffed. I couldn’t help my self. I started laughing. He just gave me a “what the hell are you laughing at’ kinda look. Which made me laugh even more.

“Why are you laugh?” he asked curiously.

“I should have known that was you!” I shrieked.

“What was me? What the hell are you talking about?”

“I heard a loud thump. I should have known that was you. The whole house shook. I thought it was a earthquake at first!” He just stuck out his tong.

“But do we have any Tylenol?”

“No sorry babe. There’s not anymore. The only things we have in this house is that shitty cereal, and some moldy cheese in the fridge.” I stated.

“YAY! Everyone loves moldy cheese!” He said with sarcasm dripping off his lips.

“I know right!” I gasped. I grasped him in a huge and planted small kisses up his jaw line, finally capturing his lips in a tender kiss; he kissed back. The kiss lasted a minute, then he finally said.

“I guess we need to go get ready to go into town. I really need some coffee, so maybe we can stop at Star Bucks. I gave him a confused look.

“Oh. I forgot to tell you. Cooper said that the office is having a slow day. I don’t have to go in until one.” He gave me a gentle smile. “really?” I said. Still not believing it.

“Yeah, I though maybe I could take you out for lunch. Maybe walk to through the park before I have to go. Like when we first started dating.” He said, looking at my face. Probably praying for a yes.

“Sure Bri, that sounds like fun.” I gave him a smile for warm smile.

“Cool. Well I’m going to get in the shower before you jack it from me.” I giggled, as he ran up the stairs. I heard him shut the door.

I made my way up the stair, But in a slower pace. I went through my closet, looking for the perfect thing to wear on my morning out with Brian.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, i don't really like the ending. My mom was nagging at me to hurry up. so i did the bet i could. I hope it ok

If y'all are liking this story then Please comment. OH and of you would like go and read my other story 'Wake Up'