Monday

Coffee and showers make the world go round

Brian’s POV

After Zacky went to take a shower, I went down stairs. I sure hope Zacky likes taking cold showers. After I thought that I heard a loud shirk echoing through the walls.

Ha, serves him right. That’s for all the times he Stole the shower after I called it. Then by the time he gets out, All the hot water is gone. Which results in me not taking a shower.

I cant remember all the times I got weird looks from people, because I probably smelled like smoke and hair gel.(me and Zacky are pretty heavy smokers, and you should see all the bottles of hair gel we use in a month)

I think its around 9 o’clock. I’m sitting in the living room, on the couch. I’m thinking of where I was going to take Zacky for lunch. Was I going to take him somewhere nice, or will I take him to this causal diner, that serves the best hamburgers on this side of Orange County.

I hear Zacky trudge down the stairs. He came and stood in front of me; staring daggers at my head. I looked up to see a not-so-happy Zacky. He was just in a towel. He still had water dripping off his tantalizing figure. He looked pretty hot. I decided to play stupid and piss a little more then he already was.

“Hey doll face, what’s up.” I asked in a heart warming smile.

“The roof…What the hell do you think!?” He sketches. I just shrugged my shoulders; pissing him off even more.

“YOU didn’t leave any hot water for me. So when I turned on the tap, bitter cold water sprayed on my face, making me fall on my ass.” He hollered. Making a smirk appear on my face.

“Paybacks a bitch Hun.” I laughed, making is face tern red. I stood up, facing Zacky. I never really notice, but he’s kinda short.

“Well…I…Just…Umm…Whatever. I’m going to go change.” He grunted as he turned to head up the stairs. I smacked his ass, making his step a little quicker. He started to giggle as he hauled up the stairs.

After about 25 minutes later, he slid down the stairs, and waltz into the living room, where I have been waiting the whole time. He jumped on top of me, knocking the air out of my chest. I pushed him off of me, and got up from the couch. He stood up as well and gave me a dirty look, which made him look kinda hot. He was wearing blue jeans, with a gray Jack Daniel’s shirt. He straighten his hair, and had on a pair of diamond studs I gave him for our fifth year anniversary. Plus the additional piercing he usually wears. He looked really good. But then again, I think he always looks good.

“You know, you look hot when you pout like that.” I announced. “Suck it Haner.” he said, walking towards the kitchen.

“Gladly” I replied making him giggle.

We walked out of the house after another thirty minutes of bantering. Zacky was just standing in front of me. But of course, I wasn’t paying attention. So I knocked into him, making him stumble a few steps ahead.

“Sorry babe.” I said. All I got in response as a low ‘Mhmm‘.

“Um…Zack, are you ok?” I asked.

“That’s a niceee car.” He mumbled.

“I Knowww.” I mocked. Making him glare at me.

“Well…come on. Get in.!” I yelled as I made my way to the drivers seat of the car.

“You actually expect me to get in there.?” He asked.

“Uhh…Yeah.” I gave him a confused look.

“If I get in there I will break something. Then you’ll get into trouble, and then you’ll hate me.” He wined. I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to be looking at him. He’s shoes must have been very interesting, because he was giving them a hard stair.

“What?” I asked in a rushed whisper. He didn’t look at me, he just kept his head down. I walked over to him, and took his shoulders; shaking them a little.

“What the hell does that mean?” I questioned.

“You know I’m a fucking jinx, and if I get in that car, something will go wrong. I don’t want you to take the blame for it.” He whispered slyly.

“Zacky, your not a jinx. If you where I would still love you. Besides…If you where a jinx, we wouldn’t have a house. No affiance but, you cant cook.”

“Shut up.” He laughed.

“Just get in the car. I need coffee NOW.” I moaned.

“Your addicted to that stuff.” He giggled.

“You would be too, If you had to sit through on of Mr. Coopers interviews.” I wined. He just laughed.

“Get in the car so we can go. I want to spend time with you before I have to go to work. Aww dammit, work. Why did I mention work? I’m going to be in a bad mood all morning now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, this took me three days to type so i hope ya'll like it. If you do please comment.

If any of ya'll have been reading my other story. im so sorry im taking so long to update. Its a little harder to write then this on is. I'll update soon. I promise!