Monday

Flashback

Zacky’s POV

I’m sitting in the passengers seat. Trying really hard not to touch anything. I don’t want to break anything and have Bri to take the blame. Brian has it all wrong. I’m a total Jinx. I Break anything I touch. I remember the day Brain asked me out. It was a week before Homecoming. I remember everything that happened. Every laugh, to every speck of blood.

***

Damn, I’m going to fail math. AGAIN! Mrs. Whore-ington…OH, I mean Mrs. Harrington hates me ever since some jock tripped me, and I fell over, taking her computer with me. It wasn’t my fault! I’m a natural jinx. I was born that way. I’m very accident prone. That’s why I don’t have a lot of friends.

I’m suppose to meet my friend Matt, in the cafeteria for break, but my shitty locker wont open. Damn thing never opens when I need it to.

Then I all of sudden I feel my head colliding with the cold metal of my locker, Making a loud metallic ‘BANG!’ So now, I’m late for meeting my friend, and my head is killing me.

I let out low groan, as took my head in my hands and stumbled backwards. When I look back up I see one of my best friends, Brian Haner.

I got this uncomfortable feeling in my stomach, as he got closer. Brian might be my best friend, But we’ve been a little distant lately. I’ve been having these weird…feelings towards Bri. Feelings I cant explain.

“Hay Zacky. What’s up buddy?” He asked as he put an arm around my neck.

“H-Hi Syn.” I stuttered. Making myself sound like a retard.

“You ok Zack? You seem kinda…out if it.” He’s voice had a hint of concern in it.

“Uh, Yeah. Just hit my head on the locker.” I said.

“OW. Ouch. I’m sorry.” He said. Rocking us side to side a little.

“I meeting Matt in the cafeteria, well I’m suppose to meat Matt in the cafeteria for break. My fucking locker wont open!” I yelled. Kicking my locker with my left foot.

“Baker! I wouldn’t kick that again if I was you, unless you wont your legs to fall off from running 20 laps around the football field!!!” Coach Reynolds hollers. I turn around to face Brian and mumble under my breath.

“mufmnf…stupid coach, mufdefent…thinks he can tell me what to do, mundfstrdfsft!” Bri, just stood there holding he’s sides, laughing. My face turned red. I was acting really childish.

We stood there for about three minutes, while Brian recovered from his laugh attack. He’s face was red, and his eyes were kinda watery. He still had this big toothy grin plastered on his lips; With the Florescent lighting flowing down on him, making his skin glow, he looked kinda hot. ‘Oops, I did not just say that. Brian cant be hot. He’s my best friend. He’s also one of the most popular guys in school. I CANT like my best friend.’ I shook my head. Trying to get rid of the voice in my head that thinks Brian, my BEST friend, is hot.

I look up to see Bri staring at me. I me met my gaze and instantly looked down. His face turning red. That was kinda odd to me. But I shook it off. Brian started shifting his weight from leg to leg, and played with the hem of his shirt. To me he looked nerves. But we’re talking about Synyster Gates.(that’s what everyone calls him)The caption of the football team, Junior Highs vise president,(he lost by three points. The other candidate cheated and talked about stuff the teachers wanted to hear, like new extra curricular activities, and school budget crap. While Brian talked about the important thing like chocolate shakes in the cafeteria, and shorter D-Halls) And the rightful king of D-Hall, does not get nerves! It just doesn’t happen!

I was directed out of my thoughts when I heard Brian talking.

“So Zacky…The homecoming dance is next week. Do you have you anyone to take yet?” I gave him a confused look, and shook my head.

“No…Why?” I asked, kinda anxious to hear what was he was about to say next.

“No reason. I was just um…wondering if you um..uh…wanted to go…uh…togowithme?!” He went red in the face again, and looked at the grim covered tile floor. I just stood there, completely dumbfounded. I didn’t know what to say. All I could say was. “WHAT?!” He just shook his head

“I…just…uh…Never mind Zee. Forget it.”

“NO WAIT!” He slowly turned around his face was the deepest shade of red I have ever seen.

“If your going to yell at me make it quick. I want to go sulk in the bathroom before the bell rings.” He said softly, not taking his eyes off the gray floor.

“wait, are sure? You wanna go with me? When you can have the pick of the whole JR high, high school even. Are you serious? Me?” I asked. Still a little questioned, maybe my feelings weren’t all in my head. Maybe he has feelings for me to.

“Yes.” he simply answered.
He smiled and I smiled and before I knew it we were both smiling. =]

He hugged me soon after I smiled.(dammit, im saying smile a lot) but anyways, after he hugged me I needed to get my shit out of my locker so I could go meet Matt in the cafeteria. But the fucking thing decided not to open for me when was trying to impress Brian. Damn locker!

“HOLY SHIT!” I screamed. I ended up hitting Bri in the head with my locker door. He fell back on his ass with blood gushing out of his nose. I rushed to help him up but I was so embarrassed. My clutsy self just ruined my chance.

“I’m sooo sorry.” I said looking down, and started my way to the cafeteria.
“WAIT! Its not that bad. Come here! Help me!” Brian shouted. I turned and looked at him.
“your not mad?” I asked.
“No, if I was mad, you would know it. Besides, it could be worse.” he looked down, and looked up, Flashing some reassurance in those chocolate brown eyes of he‘s. And smiled.

“But DAMN, you look like you came out of a fucking horror movie. Are you sure your ok? That looks like a lot of blood. Wanna go wash it up?” I asked.
“we can.” with a little smirk trying to flow upon his lips. And from then I knew he was trying to flirting with me every time he laid eyes on me. I ended up ditching Matt for Bri. But he really didn’t mind. He knows I usually end up missing break anyway. Helping him clean off as much blood we could from his shirt. And tried to find his nose ring off the bloody floor.

A week later passes by, and me and brain just kept getting closer and closer. Even though I had my clumsy moments. Brian just thought they were the best part of me because I couldn’t help it. He always laughed at me, but I knew he wasn’t being mean about it. Unlike all the other people walking by snickering and pointing. Stupid assholes. If they only understood. But what the hell. I don’t really care about people like that.

The night of homecoming didn’t really help much, I ended up spilling red fruit punch on Brian’s new white button up shirt.(thank god he had an undershirt on under it) I made him trip when we were dancing, and I almost got him in a fight with this really buff football player from his team, because he kept shouting ‘Get a room you fucking fags! No one wants you here!’

But that guy makes fun of everyone. I felt so bad though. I felt like I was making Brian’s homecoming a living hell.

The night passed with more dances and falling down. We ended up in the cab holding hands the whole way home. I was so glad that he would even think of me as a boyfriend. The cab dropped me off at my house first. He gave me our first goodnight kiss. Let alone my first kiss. It was so romantic, accept for the cab part. The driver honked at us. Then he rode away, taking Bri home.

As soon as he got home he called me without a doubt, it was only 10 minutes later, making sure I was ok. And how I liked the kiss. I should have been the one asking him if he was ok after tripping and falling and stumbling over each other so many god damn times. But we both had a good time. He ended up just throwing his shirt away. I thought it would be a good idea to go to Wal-Mart and buy him a new one for a surprise.

We ended up talking on the phone for like 3 hours, until my mom came up and embarrassed me by taking the phone away from me and having a… interesting conversation about how next time he came over, he would get to see a old home video of me running around the house in only my ‘Big Boy Pants’ singing ‘Marry had a little lamb‘ if we didn’t get off the phone and go to fucking bed.

***

Ok so maybe homecoming wasn’t that bad, but still. I’m a Jinx. But he stood by me, after like 6 years of blood and accidents. He clams he still loves me. Which is all I could really ask for. But I feel like I’m a burden to him. And every time I mention it to him, he tells me I’m nothing of a burden to him and kisses me.

I shock my head at how damn stubborn he could be. I was gently exhorted from my thoughts as I heard Brian saying that we were at the diner.

I looked up and gave him a little smile before he got out. I sighed, unbuckled my seat-belt and looked up to see Brian heading toward my side of the car to open the door for me. But it was too late. The door flow open hitting Brian in the gut. I was praying that it didn’t kit any lower then that.

I heard a low ‘oomph’ and saw Bri grab his stomach. I jumped out of the car, and dashed my way over to him. Hoping my clumsiness didn’t cause to much damage.

“Brian I’m so sorry. Are you okay? Do you…” I was cut off. Brian straighten himself out and shock his head.

“I’m fine Zee. Don’t worry about it doll. It could have been worse.” He reassured, Kissing me. I sighed as he put his arm around my waist and directed us to the doors.

This should be an interesting afternoon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok first off, i want to thank my friend Stacey for helping me with this chapter.

This is only like a filler i guess, so dont tell me that i got off topic, please. I don't need that.

Oh and im REALLY sorry for my spelling mistakes. I never really learned to spell correctly, and use all that grammar shit. But i am trying to fix it .

Anyway ya'll know the drill. More comments. more updates.