Status: My first bandfic so please be nice but constructive critisim welcome!

I Howl for My Lover

The Wedding

2 months later

I woke with a grin on my face. Today was the day I was getting married. It was February 14th. I got up and skipped right into the bathroom.

Kira was waiting for me with a warm bath and a smile. "Good morning Alpha. Are you ready?" She asked me.

"I was born for this day," I said excitedly

She helped me prepare, helping me bathe and making me drink an herbal tea and telling me what each herb in spice did that she made me drink of bathe in.

"Rosemary for clarity, cilantro for peace, olive for wissdom, cinamon for..." She went on and on and I let myself relax to the sound of her voice and felt myself loose any lingering nerves.

I had all my old tattoos reinked so people didn't get suspicious. I had my stars back and my BVB symbol back. My mate mark when I stood side by side with Ashley made a ring of stars around a she-wolf and a man.

Kira curled my hair and hummed softly as she dusted my skin in a body powder that made my skin glow and sparkle perfectly.

Kira's Bridesmaid outfit{ http://www.polyvore.com/bridesmaids/set?id=52118194 }
Nyx's Dress:{ http://bagsview.com/2012/04/25/cheap-lace-long-sleeve-wedding-gowns/ }

She helped me into my dress and veil, a black veil of course, and before I knew it, we were at the garden in which we were getting married in. The wedding march began to play and looked up and smiled as the doors opened and I saw Ashley standing there awe struck. It was time... Good bye to my old life, hello new life. Staring into his eyes, I knew this was where I belonged. I had made the right choice.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story is over! I know, sad right? Thanks for all the continued support.
I have a sequel idea that is mostly in Kira's Point of View. Should I do it? Let me know, via comment or message. :)