Status: My first bandfic so please be nice but constructive critisim welcome!

I Howl for My Lover

Today Could Not Get Any Better

At the mall, I admit, I had fun an lots of it! I spent awhile trying on outfits and shoes and jewelry.

The guys seemed happy to spoil me with gifts of clothes and accessories. Every once in a while, a fan would approach and not once did the guys turn a fan away. I smiled, watching quietly as the guys chattered with a shyish fan. She was adorable with huge green eyes and long black hair. Her long eyelashes gave her the sweet and innocent appearance.

"Hey Phoenyx, c'mere!" Ashley called to me when he noticed me watching.

I walked over and he introduced the fan as Lynnette. She looked about 20ish. "Lynnette here is an orphan girl. Her family died in a suicide car bombing." He said.

I felt a sudden surge of motherly protectiveness. Its a wolf thing. "My family died in a wolf attack."

Lynnette tilted her head in confusion. "Wolves aren't usually hostile creatures. Something must have set them off."

"You like wolves?" I asked, smiling.

"My parents were zoologists, the wolf exhibit was my favorite." Her eyes sparkled happily.

"Mine too!" I said.

Lynnete ended up tagging along as we swapped interesting wolf stories we had.

This time it was the guys who watched us. They watched us laugh and joke as if we'd known each other forever. She reminded me of my sister and I loved that about her. She gave me her number and left because she had to get to work.

I waved goodbye to her and slipped into a bathroom to change into one of my new outfits. I put on a green tank top, black shorts, a black, studded and spiked leather crop jack and a green leather choker. I slipped into black peep-toe ankle boots and walked out.

The guys' jaws dropped. "How do I look?" I turned in a circle.

The guys studdered out compliments, the smell rolling off of them was one of muted arousal. A scent I was all to familiar with but instead of shrinking away from it, I basked in it. No rules, no responsibilities. I will enjoy my time in my human skin. I can be a player, go out on dates, do what i want when I want because I want to. I love it. I was feeling more and more comfortable as the day wore on.

I smiled and we sat down to lunch in the food court.I ate Chinese it was freaking amazing. Today couldn't get any better.

Back at the guy's place, something like a pack home where all wolves stayed together when we were in our human skin, the guys gave me a spare room. The room was painted shades of green that reminded me of home. I put away all of my new clothes and smiled to myself. There was a slight shift in air pressure and I heard Ashley's voice. "Knock Knock."

I turned and smiled. "Hey Ash." I sat down on my bed and patted the spot next to me.

He chuckled and sat next to me. "So how do you like your room?"

"Its perfect." I crawled over into his lap laying my head on his shoulder. "you're comfortable."

He gave a semi-breathless laugh. "Am I?"

I smiled and hummed a happy response in return. I was perfectly happy sitting here, inhaling his scent. He smelled like leather and dark chocolate mixed with a fresh rain and a light splash of axe spray. It was intoxicating. I lightly blew on his neck feeling him shiver and smelling his raw arousal like a warm bakery.

I kissed his neck, and he let out a low moan,eyes alight with lust. I looked at him and lightly dragged my nails up and down his spine. He kissed me then, roughly and with passion. He pinned me to the bed beneath him kissing down my neck and clothes came off. Somehow he managed to shut and look my door when I wasn't looking. When I said today could not get any better...I lied.

I drowned in the pleasure that was Ashley Purdy...Now my day was complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all the readers! It means alot to me! Comments and criticism welcome!