Status: My first bandfic so please be nice but constructive critisim welcome!

I Howl for My Lover

Tell Us

I woke up with the sun. Ashley was still asleep and I had to very quietly untangle myself from his arms. I picked up his discarded shirt and pulled it on along with some undergarments. I slipped into some shorts too. I threw a glance at Ashley and tiptoed out of the room.

I padded quietly to the kitchen thinking about what to eat for breakfast. I decided to cook for everyone.

I hit the power button on a stereo nearby and turned it down so I could still hear it but it would be inaudible to any human. I back my hair and washed my hands. I started cooking.

Two hours later, I heard movement from the rooms above my head. I was just plating the food. I had just finished cooking. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, grits and fresh squeezed orange juice. I'd learned the lyrics to Spin and Mirror by Cherri Bomb and a few other songs that I liked. (Epic songs Listen to them)

The guys came down while I was singing mirror mirror.

"Woah. You didn't have to do this." Andy yawned. "I didn't know you could sing."

"Sit and eat, we can go from there." I said with a teasing smirk at Jake.

He chuckled and he and CC raced to the table.

"Well its a good way to make up for our sleepless night. You and Ashley kept us up for hours." Jinxx teased

"I would say I'm sorry but...I'd be lying. I had way to much fun." I sent a vixenish smile to Ashley as he sat down next to me.

"You know about us, but we don't know much about you. Tell us." Ash said.

I stalled by taking a bite of my pancake. "Well... I love the outdoors. I was raised by wolves and I had a older sister, a mother and a father and I was always the most...desired."

"Oh haha Wolves. Seriously"CC said.

I smiled softly. 'If only you knew...' I thought.

"Well everything is true. I was home schooled and my family life was pretty much perfect. My parents were animal scientists so we camped out a lot." I picked at my food, taking a bite out of the sausage.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a fill in. It gets better I promise