Status: On Hiatus - Sorry!

I Love My Brother's Best Friend. How Cliché.

Chapter Ten

"Wait. What the fuck did you just say?" I screeched as I sat up forward in pain.
"I wanted to have sex with you?" He said smirking.
"What. What even." 
"Honey, you're very attractive. And you're a virgin. I couldn't help myself."
The door downstairs slammed and my brother was running up the stairs like a maniac.
"Okay, I got aloe, sunburn lotion, after sun soother and ibuprofen." He panted out of breath as he handed James the bag of things. 
"Kay, are you okay with James helping you? I need to go call mom and the doctor." 
"Uh yeah. I guess." 
My brother left the room, leaving James and I alone again.
So, I began, "Listen, I don't like you. You're an asshole and a cheater. I would never be able to be with someone like you."
He just chuckled and opened the bottle of aloe. 
The green gooey liquid was instantly warm against my skin but it felt good. 
I sighed in relief. I was able to make myself comfortable enough to watch TV so, I went to the DVR and put on the most recent episode of my favorite show, Awkward.
"I'm not staying in here with you if you're gonna torture me with this shit." James bitched as he stood up to leave.
I just looked at him with a sympathetic look and I guess he felt bad because he sat back down instantly.
"Can you give me two of those ibuprofen?" I asked pointing to the bottle.
"Yeah, let me just run downstairs and grab you water." 
While James was gone I thought. I was still in utter disbelief from what he had told me. I didn't like him more than a brother which is what he technically was since he was always around. He was a gross pig who was probably infested with all types of diseases. I would never in a million years have sex with him, just the thought of it made me want to throw up. I was honestly saving it for someone who really deserved it, someone who I was head over heals in love with.
My door swung open and James pranced in holding a glass of water.
"Here baby girl."
Ugh. Was he honestly back on that route again?
"Can you please stop calling me that?" I grunted as I gulped down the pills and water.
"Sure thing baby girl." James said, giving me a wink.
I just rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to the TV. 
I swear, this show was my life. I cried when she picked Jake in the last season and I'm going to cry if Jenna and Matty don't end up together soon.
While I had my gaze on the TV James walked around to the other side of my bed and laid down right next to me.
"What the hell are you doing?" I shot at him.
"Just getting comfy."
And I guessed he was getting a little too comfy because he closed his eyes  with a stupid smirk on his face.
"You're a loser."
And with that I pushed him off my bed and he landed with a loud thump.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY GUYS. My moms computer died and won't turn on and I lost everything and I haven't been able to post but, I realized I can from my phone so, I promise I'll have a bunch of new chapters up tonight and tomorrow.
Plus, I'm getting my own computer next month so updating will be so much easier.
This chapter is short but, I'm working on 11 now!
I won't delay anymore chapters!