Status: On Hiatus - Sorry!

I Love My Brother's Best Friend. How Cliché.

Chapter Two

I swear, laying in my pool was the only thing that could take all my problems away. It was perfect, except for the fact that I could hear my brother and his friends screaming at their video game from inside.
“I don’t get it. Why are they screaming at the game? They’re the ones who suck.” Devin asked seriously.
Me and Tiler just laughed. It really didn’t make sense at all; it makes them look like idiots.
I heard our back door slide open and I looked over.
Four of my brother’s friend, James, Matt, Logan and Chad came out holding huge water guns.
“You better fucking not!” I screamed. But, it was too late. They had started spraying us with ice cold water.
As they were laughing manically we brought our rafts to the edge of the pool and slid out.
“You guys are assholes!” Tiler shrieked.
I grabbed my towel and ran over to the closest guy to me, who just happened to be James, of course. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him as hard as I could into the pool. As he started going down he grabbed my waist and pulled me in with him. All I did was scream before I was drenched.
“I hate you!” I screeched as soon as we surfaced.
“Haha, I knew I’d be able to make you wet one day.” He laughed and gave me an adorable little smirk.
“You’re fucking disgusting! My god, get away from me!” I said as I splashed him.
As he slid out of the pool all I could notice was how his white shirt was clinging to his body, outlining all of his muscles. He really was gorgeous. But, I knew not to fall for him no matter how attractive he was.
“Please tell me you’re leaving soon.” I asked.
“Well baby girl, sorry to burst your bubble but, I’m sleeping over.” And with that he walked away.
I gave Devin and Tiler a look that meant you better ask your mom’s if you can sleep over tonight, and they both walked away to get their cell phones.
A few minutes later they both came back telling me they were allowed to.
“We have to get them back tonight,” was the first thing I said, “They fucked with us so, we need to fuck them ten times worse.”
“Well, do you have any ideas?” Tiler asked.
“Not yet. But, we need to plan something big. Something they’re not expecting. Come on, let’s go to my room and plan.” I said, already starting towards the house.
And that was the beginning of our all night war.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh, not too great but, I promise a big part is coming in the next chapter.