Status: On Hiatus - Sorry!

I Love My Brother's Best Friend. How Cliché.

Chapter Three

Seven o’clock p.m. The time our master plan was going into action. Devin and Tiler had spent the past hour and a half getting dressed, doing their hair and makeup because they had to look perfect.
Devin was wearing short denim shorts with a pink striped v-neck crop top and her hair was scrunched and she had on more makeup than Barbie. As for Tiler, she was dressed in a tight black dress with her hair pinned straight and dark grey smoky eye makeup. I on the other hand was wearing PINK yoga pants with a plain t-shirt and my hair was up in a messy bun with no makeup on.
We walked downstairs, Devin and Tiler went to the living room where the guys still were and, I went to the kitchen.
I peeked my head out of the doorway just to see the guys reactions on my friends get ups and they sat there in awe. Perfect.
I heard one of them ask, “Where’s Kayleigh?” And my friends replied in unison that I was in the kitchen.
I had a lot to prepare in a short amount of times so, I took all my materials to our walk in kitchen closet. A bag of flour, a big bowl, all the sandwich fixings we have, and I bottle of the world’s hottest hot sauce.
After I was done I walked out of the closet with fifteen sandwiches and a bowl filled with flour. I put the flour where it belonged and I put the sandwiches on a plate on the counter.
“Guys, I made you all sandwiches!” I screamed to the living room.
And, like a heard of wild beasts they were all running into the kitchen, shoveling food into their mouths. Within seconds they were flipping out and scraping their tongues.
“HOLY SHIT! THAT’S HOT!” I heard one of them scream.
Half of them ran over to the kitchen sink and the other half ran to the bathroom. Just as planned.
Within a few more minutes the boys in the bathroom started yelling and stomping.
“Are you fucking kidding me?” James asked as he walked in covered in flour.
“Haha, white’s – haha – a – haha – good – color – haha – on – haha – you!” I laughed nearly falling on the floor.
“Aw, well, how about we see how it looks on you!” He said as he grabbed me and hugged me as tight as her could.
“Stop, stop stop!” I screamed since I was wearing all black. But, it was too late, my clothes were covered in flour, “Ugh! I hate you!”
“How many times are you gonna say that, baby girl?” He said in a somewhat seductive voice.
“Stop calling me that!” I said stomping away up to my room.
It was only 8:32, the beginning to a very, very long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short but, I like how this chapter came out. Chapter four will be up either tonight or tomorrow morning!