Status: On Hiatus - Sorry!

I Love My Brother's Best Friend. How Cliché.

Chapter Four

I swear, at that moment I knew for a fact that I hated James. I had just washed these clothes and now they were covered in flour along with my hair and face. I needed a shower so, that’s what I decided to go do.
Without even thinking I opened the bathroom door and I guess you can say this is where my night got even better.
“Ever heard of knocking, baby girl?” James asked me as he stood in front of me, nearly naked.
I just stood there in shock for a good fifteen seconds, “I – uh, needed to take a shower.”
“Well, I was just about to go do that, you can join me if you’d like,” He said, attempting to give me a wink.
I let out a noise of disgust and went back to my bedroom where I changed my clothes, cleaned my face off and attempted to get all the flour out of my hair.
I then went downstairs to see what my friends were up to but, they were nowhere in sight.
“Where are Devin and Tyler?” I asked, sort of pissed off.
My brother’s friend, Danny answered, “Uh, they went off to the basement to play ping pong with Matt and Logan.”
I went downstairs and like Danny said, they were playing ping pong, Matt and Tiler on one side and Logan and Devin on the other. And, since there was no room for me to play I sat on the couch, not interrupting them.
And I sat there thinking. About James. I hated almost everything about him. I really did but, there was just something about him that gave me a weird fuzzy feeling whenever I was around him. I mean, there was no way in hell I had feelings for the kid, I hardly know him and everything I heard about him was how he was a tool and used girls for sex. I really just didn’t want to bother with him.
I had a long night even though it was only a little after ten so, I decided to go to sleep so I didn’t have to deal with all the rest of the bullshit that night. I honestly could care less about my friends ,I knew they were going to crash wherever the guys did.
I couldn’t sleep though. I couldn’t stop replaying the night over in my head. It was too much. Iknew I was making a big deal out of something that probably wasn’t true. There was no way James could have had any feeling for me. No way at all. He even said he had a girlfriend, even though I doubted it.
Another reason I couldn’t sleep was the fact that my brother and his friends were up being loud and obnoxious downstairs and it was way too loud. They were playing music, screaming at video games and just talking too loud. It was obnoxious. Didn’t they realize I was trying to sleep?
I had enough. It was almost one in the morning when I decided to actually do something about the noise. I needed sleep or I was going to have an anxiety attack. So, I went to go walk out my door but, someone was blocking my way.
Someone way too familiar.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry if there are some spelling mistakes and stuff. My keyboard has been acting weird and doesn't type every letter. And, I know it's short but, I promised a chapter today and I don't break promises c: