Status: On Hiatus - Sorry!

I Love My Brother's Best Friend. How Cliché.

Chapter Eight

“Ew! What the fuck?” I shrieked, kicking James in the back, “Get off of our blanket!”
He quickly pulled away from the girl and looked up at me, “Uh, can I help you?” he asked, sounding slightly annoyed.
“Yeah, can you and your skank please get off of our sheet?” I raised my eyebrow and stared at him, noticing he wasn’t moving, “Hello?”
Before he could answer his little friend did, “Excuse me? What did you just call me?”
She had the most annoying voice ever. So, I shot her my famous glares and she backed down a little the, looked at James and started stroking his arm.
“Baby girl, you have a car right?” James nearly whispered in her ear.
She just giggled and nodded as he grabbed her hand and led her away towards the parking lot.
“They’re probably not even going to leave. They’re just going to fuck in her car then never speak again.” Tiler said as she flattened the sheet and laid down on it.
I knew she was right. That’s what James did. He used girls. I already knew this but it still shocked me every time I heard it. And it still hurt knowing he was hooking up with some girl at the moment.
I laid down on the sheet with my friends and just thought. I didn’t understand why I was feeling like this about James. There was no way in hell I had any sort of feelings for him. He was a cocky douche bag who had no respect for anyone. It didn’t even make sense really. James didn’t even like girls like me, he went for the dumb sluts that get wasted at parties just for a one night stand. I was the complete opposite of that. I had never been to a party in my life, I would never touch alcohol until the day I turned twenty-one and, I would probably die a virgin.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I guess I had fallen asleep at some point in my thoughts because I woke up to my brother asking me where James was and, when I told him he wasn’t so happy about it.
“I’m going to fucking kill him,” Jay threatened, “We leave to get food for a few minutes and he finds some girl and fucks her. This is bullshit!”
And, as if it were planned out James walked over with a big stupid grin on his face.
“What the fuck, bro!” My brother began, “Are you fucking kidding me?!”
James laughed, yes, he laughed, “Dude, I don’t even want to hear it. That was fucking amazing.”
“We’re leaving. It’s almost three and I want to take Jenna out tonight.” My brother said as he began to pick up his and Jenna’s belongings.
Devin, Tiler, and I did the same and we all headed back to the car, leaving James slightly behind us.
We packed up the car and all got inside in the same positions as earlier. And, it was extremely awkward being half on James’s lap considering he had just had sex with some random chick.
The ride was pretty boring actually; everyone was half asleep from being in the sun all day. Everyone except James. He was taking non-stop the whole ride home. Then, his favorite song came on the radio and he went crazy.
“Dude! Turn it up! This is my fucking song!” He screamed as my brother made the radio ten times louder.
The song was Crazy Bitch by Buckcherry. Of course. And, James sang every single word.
“Baby girl,” He sang, poking at my side, “You want it all, to be a star, you'll have to go down, take it off, no need to talk, you're crazy but, I like the way you fuck me!”
I rolled my eyes and ignored him the rest of the ride. He was so fucking annoying, I swear. I really didn’t understand how my brother was friends with him. Actually, I didn’t get how anyone was friends with him or how he got so many girls.
It was probably because he was sexy as hell.
Wait, what?
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter sucks, I'm sorry guys. I just needed to get the beach scene done with or it would have gotten worse. Ugh. Chapter 9 will be up tonight though, and I promise it will be 10x better.