Status: Hiatus

Blame The Stars

Silly Boys

It had been a month since the secret came out, and to say I was excited would be the understatement of the century. I was bouncing in my seat and fidgeting with my bracelets, which was something I did when I got nervous or excited.
Each bracelet had a connection to someone or something. For example, a black and red striped bracelet for Spencer, a rainbow bracelet for my brother, Jack (and not because he’s gay, although I have nothing against homosexuals, I mean, I’m bi so I have no place to judge), an all black bracelet with silver beads for one of my extremely close friends, Andy Biersack, and the list goes on and on. I have a bracelet for every member of every band I’m close to, so you can imagine how they add up.
As I was twirling and admiring my bracelets, a loud crash sounded from the back of the bus, and 2 very shaken boys came running out towards me. I freaked and hid under the blankets quickly, even though it couldn’t give much protection.
It was silent for a while until I was picked up bridal style, blanket and all and was carried away. I’m not sure where I was being taken or who was carrying me but I heard the bus door open and shut before I was hit with heat, like a ton of bricks. I was carefully placed on the ground before the blanket got lifted off of me revealing a very sweaty Jack, in swim trunks.
‘Carson! Get you’re bathing suit on, we’re going swimming!’
‘Why did you drag me out here to tell me to go back into the bus to change into my bathing suit?’
‘Umm... I don’t know... but you have to start eating more, you’re stick and bones! You’re gonna shrivel up and die!’ I laughed at his little rant before standing up and walking over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and his went around my waist, and we just stood there for a couple minutes, in each others arms. We did this often, just hold each other. It was almost a reminder that the other was always there.
‘Be right back’
‘Hurry up!’ he called as I turned around and ran into the bus to change into my swim suit.
We spent the day swimming and goofing off with each other as a celebration for the start of Warped Tour. We were going to be arriving in Texas the next day and everyones patience was wearing thin. It had been a week since the guys finished their Canadian tour and the anticipation of seeing them perform again was driving me off the wall.
I was forced to go to bed by all the guys, being bribed by the fact that when I awoke we would be in Texas.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short and shitty. I'm sorry this chapter sucks but it will be getting better! Comment, Rate ,Subscribe! Don't be a silent reader! I love feedback <3
XOXO -Abby