‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

How can i get her out?

Those couple of weeks had gone really fast and I was due any day now and I was getting nervous I just wanted her here now.

‘Mackenzie were the last couple of days like this for you?’ I asked her

‘Yeah you feel like an elephant ready to drop’ she told me laughing a bit

‘She has been moving quiet a bit its like she’s getting ready’ I told her putting my hands on my stomach.

‘She will be like that I don’t know why though’ she said throwing her hands up in the air, the babies were all sleeping so Mackenzie and I were just having some girly time.

‘Do you know any ideas of ways to bring on labour?’ I asked her she just shook her head but them smiled and got up and got her laptop.

‘What are you doing?’

‘Looking up ways to bring on labour duh’ she told me and I laughed

‘Okay you can eat hot food’

‘Had that last night and as you can tell it didn’t work’

‘How about walking around?’ she asked shrugging her shoulders

‘I was walking a lot last night to’ I told her and then she looked at the screen and smirked

‘Sex?’

‘Mackenzie I’m trying to bring on labour not my sexual pleasure’ I told her

‘I’m serious it says it here that it can help bring it on and it has worked for heaps of woman’ she told me

‘ I don’t know if Jimmy would go for it though’ I told her

‘Well don’t tell just seduces him’ she said with a wink I just laughed at her and sighed

‘I just want her out already’

‘So do I, I want to put this plan into motion’ she said clapping her hands together.

‘Really is that all you fucking think about?’ I asked her

‘That and sex’ she said well at least she was being honest.

‘But come on you don’t think that it would be cute’ she asked

‘It would be but be cant force them’ I told her

‘Oh don’t worry their going to be best friends and their going to have feelings for each other’ she said

‘You really have thought this out haven’t you’ I said laughing she just nodded.

I stayed and talked to Mackenzie for a while longer before Jimmy came and picked me up since it was hard for me to drive.

We went home and watched some movies when Jimmy had to go to the toilet, I got a text for Mackenzie and I was trying not to laugh.

‘Hook in don’t be shy ;) seduces him it wont be hard and remember what I did with Brian it works trust me’ I just shook my head and smiled.

What’s the harm in giving it a try it might work who knows?

Jimmy walked back into the room and sat next to me putting his arms around me I smirked and waited for the next movie to start before I made my move I started placing small kisses on his neck and nibbling a bit when I got to his sweet spot I heard him groan a bit and I smirked.

I nibbled a little harder and got a moan out of him.

‘Diana what are you doing’ he asked his voice a little husky

‘Oh nothing’ I said with a smirk and started undoing my buttons of my shirt slowly.

I bit my lip slightly while looking at Jimmy and undoing the buttons but when I got to the last one Jimmy stoped me.

‘Diana no we cant do this we might hurt the baby’ he said putting his hands on my shirt coving me up

‘I’ve told you before we wont hurt her’ I said with a little pout he was about to give in but he just shook his head and moved away from me.

Time to put Mackenzie plan into action.

‘Is it because I’m fat and you don’t want me anymore huh? because me being fat makes me ugly now doesn’t it’ I said putting on the fireworks.

‘Baby no its not that your beautiful no matter what’

‘Well why wont you have sex with me then’ I asked I was going to rant some more but he stopped me, kissing me full on the lips.

He undid the last button of my shirt and took it off leaving me in just a bra and pants, he started kissing me down my neck biting gentle here and there.

I smirked and got an idea I moved my hand down to the front of his jeans and groped him. I heard him groan and looked up at me I just smiled acting like I didn’t do anything.

Jimmy had removed his pants and he was now taking off mine he would place little kisses along my over grown stomach he was just getting down to my pantie’s and I felt something wet run down my leg.

‘Shit Diana soa-,’

‘Jimmy put your pants back on and take me to the hospital’ I said getting up.

‘What why’ he asked with a worried face

‘Because the fucking baby is coming’
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh the baby is coming xD