‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

I'm What?

It had been a couple days since Zoey had left and it was weird not having her here even if she was only here for a day, I had also been throwing up in the morning, which was really weird I must have a bug or something.

‘Diana I have booked you a doctors appointment at our next stop so go get ready’ Mackenzie told me I just nodded and went to find some clothes to wear trying to make no noise as all the guys were still sleeping.

I got ready and walked back out to where Mackenzie was we had stopped now so we were going to catch a taxi there, we left a note for the guys just telling them that we had gone out and would be back later.

Mackenzie and I were now waiting in the waiting room to get called up by the doctor.

‘Diana’ the doctor called I got up and followed him into the room with Mackenzie behind me.

‘Okay so what can I help you with today?’ he asked me

‘I’ve been throwing up the past couple of mornings and I just want to make sure its not the flu or something’ I told him he just nodded and started checking things on me and then he told me to go pee in this cup, it was really weird.

‘Okay the test result will take about ten minutes so if there anything else you want me to check’ he asked I just shook my head but then Mackenzie said something

‘If you don’t mind can you do a check up on these little ones’ she said pointing to her stomach , the doctor nodded and got her to lay down on the chair and he put some gel stuff on her stomach then put the ultra sound machine on.

He was just telling her where the head and toes were on the machine and Mackenzie had the biggest smile on her face.

‘Now would you like to know the sex of them?’ he asked I looked at her and she shook her head

‘I think I will wait and go with my husband to see what sex they are’ she told him and the doctor nodded and told her that he would go get the print out of the scans and my test results.

‘That was so like wow’ I told her

‘Yeah its like that the first time you see them, its like something is really growing inside of you’ Mackenzie said and it was like she was glowing when ever her and Brian talked about the babies they would glowing.

The doctor came back in and handed Mackenzie the scan photos and then sat down and looked at the piece of paper he had in his hands and then he smiled and look at me.

‘Well Diana congratulations’

‘On?’ I asked looking at him weird.

‘Your 2 months pregnant’ he told me smiling.

‘I’m what?’
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohhh she's pregnant what do u think she will so?

Diana Outfit
Mackenzie Outfit