‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

I Wouldn't Hurt You

I can’t believe that just happened, it wasn’t my fault I would never hurt Diana like this never, why did this have to happen.

Flashback

I was at the club just siting with the guys at the booth when I needed to go to the toilet, I got up and told the guys that I would be right back; I started walking towards the bathroom when someone pushed me against the wall.

‘What the hell?’

‘I can’t believe that you would forget me Jimmy’ the person said I looked down and saw who it was…Jade my ex.

‘What do you want Jade’ I asked her angry.

‘I want you back Jimmy, I know we left on bad terms but I have changed’ she told me

‘Jade I’m with someone else and I love her’ I said trying to push her off me.

‘Oh Jimmy you don’t love her, she was just a rebound from me’ she said in a sweet voice, she really had no idea

‘No Jade she was not a rebound I’m in love with her’ I told her, the look on her face was like what I said hurt but I was not going to feel sorry for her.

‘Jade I love Diana more than I ever did you’ I told her pushing her off me, I thought I could walk away but next thing I know Jade threw her self on me and kissed me it was like kissing a dish cloth I tried to push her off but she wouldn’t move.

‘What the fuck is this’ Diana yelled

‘Diana’ I said shocked this was not going to go down well.

‘Oh is this your girlfriend’ Jade said with a smirk on her face, she planned this,

‘I can’t believe you would do this Jimmy’ Diana said with tears starting to roll down her face.

‘Diana wait’ I said but she was already running off.

‘Now she’s out of the picture’ Jade said trying to make a move on me.

‘Jade get off me you little slut’ I said pushing her off of me.

I didn’t look back at Jade as I ran off after Diana calling her name but she wouldn’t stop she ran on to the bus and locked herself in the bathroom.

I was banning on the door telling her to let me in but she wouldn’t, Mackenzie looked at me and she said she would sort it, I just nodded and walked off in to the back lounge area and sat down putting my head in my hands.

End of Flashback

Diana’s p.o.v

I was sitting on the bathroom floor crying, Jimmy had stopped banging on the door and it was now silent but I spoke to soon.

‘Diana come on let me in’ It was Mackenzie I got up and unlocked the door and sat back down on the floor again, she walked in and shut the door behind her then sat on the toilet seat.

‘Tell me what happened’

I told her everything from the time I went from the dance floor to now I was still crying Mackenzie was rubbing my back telling me it was going to be okay.

‘Diana, Jimmy would never do anything like that’ Mackenzie told me

‘But why did I catch him kissing another girl then’ I asked her

‘Maybe it wasn’t what you thought’

‘Remember what he said when he gave you that ring’ she said pointing to the ring.

I looked at the ring and smiled remembering what he had said to me.

‘He promised that he would love me forever’ I said smiling

‘And he also promised that he would never hurt you, so just go and talk to him’ she said getting up.

‘I would help you up but its kinda hard’ she said pointing to her stomach I just laughed and got up she hugged me and told me where he went.

I walked towards the back of the bus where the back lounge was, the door was open slightly and I opened it to see Jimmy playing on the guitar, he didn’t look up and he was just sitting there strumming away playing what sounded like dear god.

He soon stopped when he heard me close the door, he looked up and it looked like he had been crying a little his eyes looked kind of glossy.

‘Diana I’m so sorry, I promise that it wasn’t my fault that was Jade my ex she was trying to get me back and she just made a move on me’ he said coming to me and putting his arms on my shoulders

‘Please believe me’ he said when I didn’t say anything to him I looked at him, his eyes started to water and a tear ran down his face.

I put my hand up to his face and wiped away the tear with my thumb.

‘Jimmy I know that you would never hurt me I’m sorry that I ran away from you I was just so shocked and I guess I kind of thought the worst’ I told him.

‘I’m so sorry Diana’ He said hugging me, I hugged him back.

‘I love you Diana’ Jimmy mumbled into my hair

‘I love you to Jimmy’ I said kissing his cheek.

‘I never want to lose you’ he said looking at me now, I smiled back at him maybe now was a good time to tell him.

‘Good cause I never want to lose you either and I think the baby would want to have a daddy’ I told him, he look on his face was a mix between shocked and happy.

‘Did you just say Baby?’ he asked, I smiled and nodded at him

‘You mean I’m going to be a Daddy’ he said smiling I nodded again and he picked me up and spun me around.

The others had just walked onto the bus and Jimmy put me down and ran out to where they all were.

‘I’m going to be a daddy’ I heard him yell

I walked out to where everyone was and Jimmy put his arms around me.

‘Wait your pregnant’ Zacky asked

‘Well that’s why Jimmy is going to be a daddy for’ Mackenzie said in a duh tone, everyone laughed and then they came up congratulating Jimmy and I.

‘Your going to Make an awesome dad, you to Brian’ Matt told them both guys smiled.

‘Soon were going to have to little Brian’s or Mackenzie’s around and then we’ll also have a little Jimmy and Diana’ Zoey said smiling

We all nodded and laughed a bit.

Oh how this was going to be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay there happy again :D