‹ Prequel: An Ever Lasting Love
Status: Jimmy and Diana are back :D

Love Last Forever

Revenge

I was laying in the bunk with Jimmy asleep next to me I was playing with his hair thinking about last night, Jimmy and I had sorted things out with I was happy about it, but I swear if that slut Jade comes back she better watch out.

Jimmy was really happy that I was pregnant he wouldn’t stop talking about it he kept saying that he was going to be the best daddy and stuff like that, I would never doubt that he wouldn’t be a good dad.

‘Morning beautiful’ Jimmy mumbled when he saw I was awake and then he lifted up my shirt a bit and kissed my stomach.

‘Morning little one’

‘Morning baby’ I said giggling a bit.

‘What you want to do today?’ Jimmy asked me, today was one of their days off we were at the venue a day early for the show.

‘I don’t know anything’ I told him

He just nodded and kissed be on the forehead and got out of the bunk I got out to and walked out to the lounge room where Brian and Mackenzie were sitting.

‘Morning’ they both said at once

‘Good morning’ I said sitting down.

‘So what are yous doing today?’ Mackenzie asked me

‘No idea, you?’ I told her

‘Me and Brian are going to the doctors, we are going to find out what these little ones are’ Mackenzie told me smiling; I smiled back at them and told them good luck.

‘What do yous want?’ Jimmy asked them sitting down next to me

‘I don’t mind as long as they’re healthy I want a little girl and boy but if isn’t not like that and its two girls I’ll be fine’ Brian said

‘I want a little girl and boy but if isn’t not like that and its two girls I’ll be fine' Mackenzie said smiling at her stomach

‘And what do yous want’ Brian asked smiling

‘I’ve always wanted a little girl’ Jimmy said I looked at him and smiled I didn’t know that he wanted a little girl I always thought he would want a little boy.

‘You want a little girl?’ I asked him

‘Yeah she can be a daddy’s girl then, and if any boys try to hurt her they better watch out cause daddy will be waiting at the door step’ Jimmy said with a grin, I just shock my head and laughed at him

‘And you Diana do you want a girl?’

‘Yeah I do want a little girl but I wont mind if it’s a boy’ I told them

We sat and talked for a little while before Mackenzie and Brian had to leave to go to the doctors appointment, Jimmy and I were just sitting there talking when Jimmy had a look on his face like he had a plan.

‘What are you up to’ I asked him

‘I’m going to go wake Matt up’ he said jumping up and running to the bunk area

‘Your death wish’ I yelled at him.

I waited for a couple of minutes until I heard Matt yelled and Jimmy can running back to where I was a stood behind me and Matt came running into the lounge room, he had water dripping off of him and I couldn’t help but laugh.

‘You wait Jimmy you have to sleep sometime’ Matt said walking back to his bunk

‘That was fun lets go wake up the rest of them’ Jimmy said

‘You don’t need to do that were up’ Zacky mumbled rubbing his eyes.

‘What did you do to Matt?’ Johnny asked him

‘I got a bucket full of water and tipped it on him’ Jimmy said laughing we all laughed but stopped when Matt came out then we saw his face and started laughing all over again.

‘Yeah ha-ha its so fun’ Matt mumbled and then walked off to the kitchen we were all laughing still and Johnny ended up falling on the fall.

‘What are yous doing?’ Zoey asked us

‘Laughing at Matt’ Zacky said once he had stopped laughing

‘Matt are you okay?’ Zoey asked him

‘Yeah that fucker there poured a bucket of water on me’ Matt said pointing at Jimmy, you could tell Zoey was having a hard time trying to stop her self from laughing she had to walk away.

We ended up going out to go get some lunch because we were sick of being on the bus, we were sitting in a small café eating our lunch and just talking about random stuff when a girl that looked like Jade walked in.

I could feel Jimmy tense up and I looked at her and I was right it was the little slut that kissed Jimmy oh how she was going to hear it now.

‘Don’t Diana’ Jimmy said grabbing my hand; I looked at him and sat back down.

Jade was walking past us when she spotted Jimmy and I and she smirked.

‘Oh so yous to made up huh?’

‘Yeah, I realised that Jimmy would never kiss you by his own free will again, now that he's has me, he doesn't want your whore ass dragging him down’ I told her with a smirk

‘Ha-ha oh honey, don’t you see it you were just a rebound’ she said laughing

‘Oh really now then why hasn’t he gone back to you? Oh that’s right cause you a slut’ I said, I heard Johnny and Zacky say something but I wasn’t really paying attention

"I'm not the one that opened my legs and forced him to put a ring on my finger to make him stay" she told me, that was it I grabbed the hot coffee and tipped it all over her head.

‘Wet like a whore always is’ I said and grabbed Jimmy’s hands and we walked out of the café with the other not far behind.

‘Dam Diana I didn’t know you could be so bitchy’ Johnny said laughing, Jimmy slacked him one around the head and I just laughed

‘yeah well that bitch just set me off’ I said laughing

‘Well this has been an interesting lunch’ Zoey said while we were walking back to the bus we all nodded then all of a sudden we started laughing it was kinda weird but I guess it was kind of funny.

‘I cant believe what you said after you pour that hot coffee on her that was so funny, did you see her face’ Zacky said doubled over from laughing.

‘What are you laughing at?’ Mackenzie asked when she heard us on the bus we all told her what had happened at the café and her and Brian were laughing.

‘I taught you well Diana’ Mackenzie told me I just laughed.

‘So yous going to tell us?’ Zoey asked

‘Tell you what?’ Brian asked

‘What they are’ we sort of yelled at them

‘It’s a boy and a girl’ Mackenzie told us with the biggest smile we all said yay and gave them a group hug.

‘Hey if you have a girl she can go out with my boy or the other way around’ Mackenzie said and we both high fived each other.

‘Oh I don’t think so not with the way Brian was when he was a teenager’ Jimmy told her

‘Hey I wasn’t that bad’ Brian said we all laughed like we were going to believe that.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha she got her revenge :D

Diana
Mackenzie Outfit
Zoey Outfit