You're My Wonderwall

We've Got A Plan We Won't Get Caught

Mallory didn't know why Zack had even admitted that he was the father. It was a lie and both knew it. Luckily she got him out of the house before Matt could do any damage to him.

She took off in the car to the nearest park. They didn't talk to each other on the way. Both were too shock for words. Mallory parked the car and got out. She walked until she found a bench, and she sat down.

She was deep in her own thoughts about what had just happened a few minutes before. She couldn't understand why Zacky would do something like for her. She didn't want to get him hurt, and she knew that if Matt got a hold of him, Zack would be a goner. She knew the only way she would know was if she asked Zacky himself.

Zacky had barely gotten out of the car and was making his way towards Mal. He needed to go to her and explain his actions. Hell he didn't even know what had just happened. He didn't even know why he spoke those words. His best friend was going to have his ass on a silver platter that's for sure. He found Mal sitting on a bench. Her face showed she was deep in thought.

"Why?" She choked out. Tears were stinging the brim of her eyes once again.

He shook his head violently. "I don't know."

She didn't say anything. That wasn't the answer she was hoping for. She was expecting a real explanation. He gently grabbed her hand and entwined their fingers.

"I just…I didn’t want you to go through this alone. Honestly, can you think about what Matt will do when he finds this guy that left you?"

Mal nodded. "I know."

"I think he'd go a little easier on me."

"You think?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, but hopefully he does."

"So we are going to do this?" she asked sniffling softly.

"If you want to." He sighed.

"I don't know."

"Ok we'll let's start with how pregnant are you?"

"I'm about 2 months."

Zack paused and thought about it. "We had a small two week break 2 months ago. We can say that I came here to visit you."

"You did, you were here for about a week."

"I know, see it can work." He pointed out.

"Well what happens when they ask about how long we've been together?" Mal asked placing her head gently on Zacky's shoulder.

"We can say that Gena left me because she found out about my feelings for you." He suggested.

She quickly shook her head. "Zack, you asked her to marry you. They are going to know that we're lying."

"No, we can say that-um" he paused stumped at what to say. "How about we start from when she left?"

"Ok. That would work."

Then they fell silent again. They just sat there on that bench watching the scenery go bye. It was a nice day and small children were playing with their parents. Mallory had a huge grin on her face. This is exactly what she'd been waiting for, but it couldn't have come at a worst time.

Zacky on the other hand went on panic mode. He was going to raise a kid that wasn't even his. He was going to have to take care of another human being. He was glad his was taking the responsibility, but it scared the shit out of him.

"Are you really sure you want to take this responsibility?" She asked picking her head up and looking at him with hopeful eyes. She wanted to make sure he was going to go through with this.

He hesitated a little. He wanted to back down, but there was no way in doing that now. That would make him a coward.

"Yea, I'll treat it just like it's my own." He smiled encouragingly.

She smiled back. "Thank you."

He kissed the side of her head. "You're welcome. Come on, we should go back. We've got to face Matt sometime."

"No." she shook her head. "Not yet."

"Ok, well what do you want to do?"

"Nothing, I'm just thinking." She sighed tiredly.

"About what?" He asked wrapping his arm around her waist.

"I don't know, I'm thinking about if we can pull this off. I mean, come on, we've never showed an interest to one another. I just think it's going to be too hard to convince them."

"We can start now." He sighed pulling her close his body.

Then Mal's phone began to ring. She sighed and pulled out her cell from her right pocket. She groaned when she saw the number.

"Yea?" She answered.

"Where are you?" Matt asked calmly.

Well if you can call it calm. You could tell he was talking through gritted teeth.

"Why?" She snapped at him.

He sighed into the phone. He didn't want her to hang up or run off, so he was as clam as possible. "Just come back to the house, and let's talk." He suggested nicely.

"Are you going to hurt Zacky?"

"I'll try not to."

"Ok, bye." She hung up her phone and sighed. She snapped her door shut before he could utter another word.

"I take it we have to go back?" Zacky asked her. He had an idea that it was her brother on the phone from the tone in her voice.

She nodded her head. "Are you ready to do this?"

"Not really, but this is as ready as we'll ever be."

Image

"So you're telling me that you that you two have been seeing each other behind my back?" Matt asked.

Both Zacky and Mallory nodded their heads slowly.

"For five months?" he asked unsure.

"Yes." Mallory sighed annoyed with this already. It had been 20 minutes since they began to explain everything, and Matt still didn't quite understand what was going on, but he wasn't the only one.

"And you're two months pregnant?"

"Yea." she mumbled.

"Do you love her?" Matt asked Zack in a serious tone.

Zack nodded and kissed Mallory's hand lightly. "Very much."

"You're not going to hurt her, or on the rebound?" he said eyeing Zacky carefully.

"Positive it's neither one of those things."

"And you Mal? You love him?"

Mal glanced quickly at Zack. "I do." Then she looked away and took a deep breath. She was sure at any moment her brother was going to figure out the plan.

"Damn, I never saw this coming." Matt mumbled to himself. He shook his head and leaned forward. He placed his head in his hands and let out a deep breath. His eyes traveled back up to Mal and Zack sitting in front of him, "Ok, I'm not saying that I'm all for this, but I'm glad that you both love each other, and are going to keep this baby. It'll take a while for me to get use to it. You hurt her Baker, I won't hesitate to fuck you up, even if that means we won't have guitar player."

Knowing how serious Matt was, Zack nodded briefly. "I get it."

"YAY!! Congrats guys!!!" Val yelled suddenly from the seat next to Matt. She jumped up and wrapped her arms around Zack and Mal.

"It's ok to come out now?" Jimmy shouted from the kitchen.

"Yes fuckers!" Matt shouted back.

Everyone quickly flooded into the living room giving around of congratulations to the new couple.

Each of the guys rubbed Mal's stomach softly and each vowed to 'fucking kill' Zack if he ever hurt her in any way. She was happy that everyone was supportive of her having a baby, and she wouldn't have to go through this all alone. She looked over at Zacky and smiled at him gratefully at him. Zack returned one happily. He knew he was doing the right thing with her. He was just glad that Matt didn't end up beating the shit out of him or worst: killing him.

When he tore his eyes away from her, his thoughts and emotions began to get confusing. A small feeling formed in the pit of his stomach, much like a knot. It was something that he's experienced only once before.

Brian smacked his back lightly, snapping him out his faze. "You alright, man?" he asked him.

The feeling he felt faded as quickly as it came. "I'm cool." He said unconvincingly.

"Are you sure?" he asked him trying to figure out if he was lying to him.

"Yep."

"I would have never figured that you would be the one to end up with Mal." Brian nudged him, and moving his head in a small nod towards the girl.

"Me either man." He said agreeing with him.

"At least it's with someone who really loves her. Do love her don't you?"

"I do love her a lot." He said quietly.

Brian nodded, but before he could continue the conversation, Jimmy got his attention and he walked away from Zack.

Zack watched Mallory walking up to him, and he smiled. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into a hug. She returned it with a smile, and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you." She whispered in his ear softly.

The small knot in his stomach returned, and he couldn't help but think about how good she felt in his arms. He wanted nothing more but to kiss her, but he didn't get a chance to do so.

Mallory pulled away from him, looking at him confused. The hug they just shared gave her tingles all over her body. That was something that had never happened to her before.

So many emotions were running through her head. But what did it mean?

Little did they know love was ready to whisk them away.

Little did they know it was the beginning of something great.

Little did they know their lives were about to change forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really don't like this chapter, or how it ended. I promise the next one is going to be better.

I got girls for Johnny and Jimmy!! Thanks guys. let me know what you think. message/comment