Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene II

Andy's eyes fluttered opened slowly as he groaned from the sudden pain in his head. He started hearing voices.
"Oh, look he's awake!"
"What happened to him?"
"He fell and fainted." Andy blinked a bit as the bright light blurred his vision. His vision became more clear as his eyes met light blue ones.
"Are you okay Andrew?" The man asked. Andy gasped and sat up.
"W-Where am you? W-Who are I?" Andy asked nervously.
"I think you mean where are you and who are we." Another man said appearing from behind the first one, a third man standing next to them.
"Y-Yes that's what I meant." Andy replied looking around. Wherever he was, it was a very colorful place.
"Well I'm your new husband, silly." The first man said smiling at Andy and raising his hand, showing Andy the wedding ring.
"H-Husband?!" Andy asked staring at the ring.
"Yes, back in the woods. You recited your vows perfectly, not missing a single word." The man said smiling.
"No t-this is a mistake. And we're both men. And who are you two?" Andy asked staring at the other two men.
"I'm Ashley. Jinxx's little maggot." Ashley said punching Jinxx lightly in the arm. Ashley had long dark hair that reached his shoulders and he was also wearing make up. He was wearing a black suit as well. Andy noticed Ashley had a few deep scratches on his neck and his skin was pale.
"And I'm Jake." The third man said. "So you two are married now. You know Andrew I'm a widow." Jake said. Jake had dark hair that was styled in a different way and he too was wearing a black suit and make up. He had a deep cut on his throat and a hole in front of chest.
"H-How do you know my name?" Andy asked backing away from the three men.
"Your my husband, of course I know your name." Jinxx said stepping closer to Andy.
"No, you don't understand I-" Andy kept backing away when he bumped into someone. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry sir." Andy said turning around to apologize. He gasped when he saw a skeleton man in a business coat. The collision caused some of the skeleton's bones to fall off.
"Hey, we've got ourselves a breather!" The skeleton announced causing other creatures to appear.
"A new comer!" Andy kept on hearing.
"What where am I?" Andy asked facing Jinxx.
"Your in the land of the Dead of course." Jinnx said smiling.
"D-Dead?!" Andy yelled looking around at all the dead creatures that surrounded him.

Some were covered in injuries and some were complete skeletons. Andy even saw a body with no head.
"You mean your all dead?!" Andy asked facing the three men.
"Of course we're dead." Ashley said rolling his eyes. "Your boyfriend's a bit slow." He whispered to Jinxx.
"He's not my boyfriend, he's my husband." Jinxx corrected Ashley.
"What happened to you guys?" Andy asked.
"You mean how we died?" Jake asked. Andy nodded. The three men looked at each other debating who should tell their story first.
"Well I was buried alive actually." Ashley replied. Andy looked at him with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. "Well you see I was in a carriage accident and I was in a coma. Of course everyone thought I was dead and well I was buried alive. I awoke from my coma few hours after I was buried but I died shortly from the lack of air and I was eaten by a few maggots." Just then one maggot popped out from Ashley's neck and crawled to his arm. "See? That's why everyone call me Maggot." Ashley said petting the maggot on his shoulder.

"I committed suicide." Jake said. "My lovely wife, Ella, died of pneumonia. She was so young and so beautiful, and we were newly weds. We hadn't even had a child yet." Andy could tell Jake wanted to burst into tears, but for some reason he couldn't. "After Ella passed I became a wreck. Drinking until I lost consciousness and smoking until my lungs begged me to stop. One day I took out my shot gun and blasted a bullet right over my heart so that I may rejoin Ella." Jake said putting his hand over the wound on his chest. "Unfortunately I haven't found her yet and I'm afraid I never will." Jake finished sadly. Ashley put a hand on Jake's shoulder and gave him a small smile.

"What about you, Jinxx?" Andy asked. Jinxx looked up at him and sighed.
"It's not a story I like to tell." Jinxx replied rubbing the back of his neck.
"Mind if I tell it then?" All four men turned and saw Bonejangles standing in a dark corner.
"Of course you can. You tell it much better that I do anyways." Jinxx said smiling. He took Andy's hand gently and sat down with his legs crossed. "Come Andrew sit." Jinxx said. Andy sat next to Jinxx slowly as Jake and Ashley sat next to them as well.
"This is gonna be fun." Ashley said grinning.
"Our tale begins not so long ago, in the land of the living." Bonejangles started. Andy watched as Bonejangles waved his hand and the shadows around them began to move. The shadows danced around the air like smoke as they created silhouettes. "Jinxx here had an arranged marriage with a young lady." The silhouettes turned into a man and woman who Andy was guessing was Jinxx and the 'young lady'. "But this little lacy was spoiled and greedy. Wanting nothing but money and fortune. The wedding was planned and everything was perfect, but there was just one little problem." Bonejangles' hand went swiftly through the silhouette as the woman disappeared and was replaced with man. "Jinxx had a secret affair with another man." Andy watched as both silhouettes joined together in a passionate kiss.
"A relationship between two men? I've never heard of such a thing." Andy thought as he continued to listen to the tale.

"Jinxx's lover promised to meet Jinxx under the old oak tree in the woods so they can run away together." The silhouette turned into a large oak tree with one of the men standing next to it. "Unfortunately, word got out of Jinxx's little plan. His 'wife-to-be' ordered for Jinxx to be killed, without anyone's consent. Jinxx was murdered under that oak tree and buried there without anyone suspecting a thing." The silhouette showed a man killing Jinxx.
"When Jinxx awoke, he was dead as dust. He went searching for his lover only to find out he was only using Jinxx for his money and wealth." Andy looked at Jinxx from the corner of his eye and saw that Jinxx had an angry expression on his face."Jinxx vowed under that oak tree that he will not rest until he has found his true love..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it sorry if it's kinda short :P