Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene IV

"G-Grandfather!" Andy exclaimed before running over to his dead grandfather. Andy almost fell when his hands went through his grandfather's body before Jinxx grabbed him by his hips and pulled him back.
"Andy! It's good to see you again. But wait.." Andy's grandfather pause for a second. "I can still hear your heartbeat, what are you doing here?" His grandfather questioned before looking over at Jinxx. "Jeremy! I didn't notice you there. Are you a friend of Andy's?"
"Well actually.." Jinxx trailed off before lifting his hand and revealing his ring. Andy's grandfather gasped.
"Well I don't believe it. My little Andy is married to the Corpse Groom." Andy's grandfather smiled. "I'm so happy for you Andy, and you Jeremy as well." Andy sighed in relief. His grandfather was much more accepting for new things.
"W-Well Grandfather technically we're not-"
"What are you guys doing here?!" Jinxx interrupted Andy when he spotted Jake and Ashley. Andy saw Jake and Ashley on the floor groaning and rubbing their heads, a large mess of spiderwebs surrounding them.

"Were you two following us?!" Jinxx said stomping over to Ashley and Jake.
"Of course not Jinxxy." Ashley replied innocently as he stood. "We just happened to be in the neighborhood. Right, Jakey?" Jinxx turned to Jake with his arms crossed over his chest.
"Y-Yeah." Jake stuttered nervously. Jinxx rolled his eyes.
"You guys are terrible liars." Jinxx smirked. Andy and his grandfather laughed at the three childish men.

"It's good to see you again, grandfather." Andy said smiling at the ghost. "But what are you doing here?"
"I was actually waiting for you, and your parents and grandmother." Andy's grandfather smiled. "So where are your parents. Surly they've met Jinxx already." Andy gasped.
"Oh my goodness, my parents!" Andy yelled grabbing his hair.
"What's wrong love?" Jinxx asked.
"You see, Grandfather's old music shop is going out of business and we almost have no money so I..." Andy paused remembering Juliet.
"You have to what?" Jinxx asked. Andy sighed and ran his hand through his hair.
"I have to marry the daughter of a wealthy family." Andy slumped on the floor and ran his hand through his hair again in frustration.

"That's awful, Andy." His grandfather said. "But what's going to happen to the shop?"
"If I don't marry that girl they're going to close the shop and- Oh wait that awful witch doesn't even want to give us anything!" Andy groaned. "I don't want to marry her. But it's the only way."
"No it's not." Andy and his grandfather looked over at Jinxx.
"Jinxx you don't mean- But you haven't been there in ages." Ashley said.
"He's right, Jinxx." Jake assured. Andy and his grandfather looked at all three with a confused expression on their faces.
"Well now it's time to pay a little visit." Jinxx gave them a devilish grin. "Come love, we need to see someone." Jinxx said taking Andy's hand.
"Who?" Andy asked as his grandfather and Jake and Ashley followed behind.
"Elder Gutknecht."

ººº


Andy and Jinxx walked into what looked like an old cellar.
"I don't think this is a good idea." Jake whispered as they walked deeper into the cellar.
"Your not scared are you Jake?" Ashley smirked.
"N-No of course not." Jake said standing straight. A maggot popped out of Ashley's neck as Ashley smirked. Ashley pulled out the maggot and whispered into it's ear. The maggot smiled and nodded as Ashley placed the maggot on Jake's shoulder. The maggot crawled on Jake's neck and up onto his face and sat on his nose. Jake shrieked and began to shake his head until the maggot jumped off into Ashley's palm. Ashley began to laugh as he place the maggot in his shoulder.
"Ashley that wasn't funny!" Jake said fixing his hair.
"Oh the mighty Black Widow is afraid of a little maggot." Ashley said smirking.
"Whatever." Jake said rolling his eyes and continued to walk. A piece of stone crumbled from the walls and landed in front of Jake causing a loud thud. Jake yelled and held onto Ashley's arm. Ashley laughed and wrapped his arm around Jake.
"It's just a rock." Ashley said as he and Jake walked around the rock with Jake still clinging onto Ashley. Jake blushed as Ashley began to rub his arm in a comforting way.

"Elder Gutknecht? Elder Gutknecht?" Jinxx called as they reached a large room. Andy looked around at the bookshelves. It reminded him of the library he used to go to when he was younger. There were also test tubes scattered around with what Andy assumed were potions.
"Ah, young Jinxx." Andy looked up and saw an elderly skeleton with a long beard and glasses. He used a cane as he climbed down some short stairs. "Elder Biersack, Ashley, Jake. It's good to see you all. And who is this breather?" Elder Gutknecht asked once he reached the bottom of the stairs with them.
"This is my grandson, Andy. Andy this is Elder Gutknecht, he's one of the oldest dead creature around." Andy's grandfather introduced them.
"He's also my husband." Jinxx said smiling and wrapping an arm around Andy's waist. Andy can feel his cheeks blush.
"I-It's good to meet you sure." Andy said shaking the skeleton's bony hand. As Elder Gutknecht shook his hand his entire arm fell. "I'm sorry." Andy said placing Elder Gutknecht's arm back into place.
"It's fine, happens all the time." Elder Gutknecht said laughing a bit before coughing. "So Jinxx finally found his Groom."
"Yes, but there seems to be a problem and we need to go upstairs." Jinxx explained using a bony finger and pointing up.
"Hmm, well.." Elder Gutknecht hummed as he rubbed his skull.
"Please, Elder Gutknecht." Jinxx pleaded giving Elder Gutknecht a sad look.
"I'll see what I can do." Elder Gutknecht said before looking over at a few books.

Jake watched as Elder Gutknecht continuously threw books around trying to find the one he needed, when he noticed Ashley still had his arm around his shoulders.
"Um, Ashley.."
"Yes, Jake?" Ashley asked looking down at Jake.
"You can let go of me now."
"Oh, yes of course. Sorry." Ashley said quickly removing he arm from Jake as he blushed slightly. Jake looked down at his shoes and blushed as well.
"Here it is!" Elder Gutknecht said making both Ashley and Jake to look up.

"Ah, yes. A Haunting spell." Elder Gutknecht said as he place the book on a table. "I'm afraid this spell can only take two of you." Elder Gutknecht said looking at the group.
"We'll go." Jinxx said holding Andy's hand. Ashley, Jake and Andy's grandfather all nodded in agreement.
"Very well. Stand over here you two." Elder Gutknecht said pointing to an empty space in the room. Jinxx and Andy did as they were told and awaited for further instructions. Elder Gutknecht reached into an old treasure chest and took out an egg. "This is a raven's egg. It'll take to the old oak tree where Jinxx was hiding. When you want to comeback, say 'Hopscotch'." Elder Gutknecht said walking to Jinxx and Andy.
"Hopscotch?" Andy repeated confused.
"Yes, have fun. But the spell will only work for a few hours, so hurry." Elder Gutknecht warned as he cracked the egg above Jinxx and Andy. Andy expected for a yolk to burst out but instead a dark yellow fog surrounded them, blocking out their view of everything. This frightened Andy a bit as he held onto Jinxx's hand tighter and leaned over onto him. Jinxx smiled down at him as he felt Andy's warm body close the gap between the two. In a matter of seconds the fog quickly disappeared and Andy and Jinxx were back under the old oak tree in the woods, in the land of the living...
♠ ♠ ♠
This ones a bit longer :P Hope you guys liked it ^-^