Status: Complete c:

Tears To Shed

Scene IX

"K-Kill me?" Andy asked.
"Yes. Fortunately I have the Wine of Ages so it will be painless." Elder Gutknecht reassured.
"Poison." Jinxx said. Ashley nodded. "Andy I can't ask you to do this and I completely understand if you don't want to-"
"I want to." Andy said interrupting Jinxx. Everyone looked at Andy with eyes and their jaws dropped.
"Andy are you sure? Once you drink from the Wine of Ages, there is no going back." Elder Gutknecht warned.
"Yes. I..I love Jinxx. I don't care if I have to die to be with you. If it means I will be with you for the rest of eternity then I'll do it." Andy said looking into Jinxx's eyes. Jinxx smiled and wrapped his arms around Andy.
"Um, guys. We have something to tell you." Ashley said. Andy's and Jinxx's eyes averted to him. Andy noticed Jake's cheeks were blushing a pale pink.
"What is it?" Jinxx asked. Ashley took a hold of Jake's hand before looking back at Andy and Jinxx.
"We're engaged." Ashley announced. Jinxx smiled and hugged his two friends, Andy hugging them as well.
"That's great. I knew you two would end up together." Jinxx said smiling. "We can all get married together." Jinxx suggested.
"That's a wonderful idea" Jake said wrapping his arms around Ashley's neck and kissing his cheek. Andy smiled at the couple. Andy's eyes went wide when he remembered something.
"Wait, what about Juliet. She left when you.." Andy trailed off when he remembered Ashley and Jake were in the room.
"When you what?" Ashley asked.
"Jinxx what did you do?" Jake asked.
"I,uh, ate CC's soul." Jinxx responded chuckling. Ashley laughed along while Jake looked at him in shock.
"He deserved it." Ashley said smirking.
"But what about Juliet?" Jake asked.
"Don't worry, she'll be taken care of." Jinxx smirked along with Ashley. Jake and Andy looked at each other with worried and confused looks.

ººº


"Juliet, what are you talking about?" Her mother asked looking at Juliet with a confused look on her face.
"I swear mother, last night I saw Jeremy Ferguson's ghost! And he killed Lord Christian Coma!" She yelled. "I saw it with my own eyes! Contact the Biersacks, Andrew was there too!"
"Juliet, Jeremy Ferguson has been missing for years. Andrew Biersack has also gone missing. According to the town Crier, he's run away with someone." Juliet's father explained.
"No father, Jeremy's spirit lives!" Juliet yelled.
"Ruth," Juliet's mother called over one of their maids.
"Yes, Miss Simms?" She asked once she walked over to her.
"Please call Dr. Witz. I'm afraid our Juliet has gone a bit mad."
"Of course, Miss Simms." Ruth said before walking away.
"Sylvester, Oscar, please take Juliet to her bedroom." Her father requested.
"Yes, sir." Their butlers said, both take a hold of Juliet's arms.
"Let me go! I'm not crazy!" Juliet kept repeating as they hauled her up the stairs.
"Sylvester," Juliet's father called.
"Yes, sir?" He asked leaving Oscar to take Juliet.
"Make sure to restrain her."
"Yes, Mr. Simms."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if you guys liked this but I hope you did :P