Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

LA baby

-Holly POV-

I felt someone shaking my shoulder.

"Babe wake up were here" I heard the all too familiar voice say in my ear. I shot up knowing that we were in LA.

"YES!!" I shouted earning some glares from other passengers.
"IT'S ALRIGHT SHE'S WITH ME! NO NEED TO WORRY!" Louis shouted. That earned some groans from the other passengers as well as some glares. We laughed while Paul scolded us. Paul fInally gave up trying to get us to stop screaming because he knew it wot make us stop

" What did you do while I was asleep?" I asked Louis as we were in boarding the plane.
" I kind of screamed sang and kicked peoples chairs and demanded carrots. The usual." he shrugged. I laughed and we stepped out into the airport.

"I can't beleive were actually here Loubear" I squealed clutching his hand. He laughed at my enthusiasm and pulled up his backpack.

We walked through the airport following the others and made our way to the car after getting our luggage. We climbed in avoiding the flashing cameras in our eyes and stuffed our things in the hatch behind our heads.

"Everyone alright?" Paul asked once we got into he car. We all nodded and replied and he drove off to our hotel.

We got to here hotel and me and Daniella were in awe at what we saw in front of us. It was a huge 5 star hotel with crystal chandeliers and marble flooring. It even smelled fancy not that I was complaining.

The clerk gave us Our room keys and we headed off to our floor. When me and Louis got to our room we opened it and saw a full suite equipped with full kitchen and dining area. I full living room 2 and a half baths and 2 bedrooms. I looked at the sight around me and turned to Louis and jumped in his arms when he least expected it. He screamed but caught me before we both hit the floor.

"THANK YOU!" I screamed. He laughed.
"Happy Aniversary baby." He said taking a carrott out of his pocket and biting into it.
"Right back at you babe." I winked. He smiled and took another bite.

We walked over to the bedroom and looked around. There was a king sized bed and bedside tables. There was also a couch and 2 arm chairs with a flat screen TV.
And a jacuzzi tub with a seperate shower and a spare room just for the bathroom.

"Holly look there is another room with just a toilet" He said jumping up and down as he pointed to the little room with the toilet. I laughed and went in to try the little room. I closed the door and locked it and did my buisness.

"OH MY GOD THAT THIS IS COMFY!" I screeched refering to the toilet.
"I WANNA TRY!" Louis screamed running and closing the door.

He came out buttoning his pants as I sat on the couch watching 'Friends' re-runs.
"YOU WERE SO RIGHT BABE!" He yelled I laughed as he came to sit with me. He wrapped his arms around me as I cuddled into his chest. He kissed the top of my head and I fell asleep in his arms on the couch
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I havent updated. But now you have a chapter. Commet, reccomend and Subsscribe.
Love ya.
Hallie<3

Holly outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=59855121