Status: Hello :)

You Only Live Once

Accident part 1

"HOLLY. MCKENNA IS HERER!" Joesph yelled from down stairs.
"SEND HER UP!" I yelled back. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and then the knock.

"Guess what?" She cheered happily after I let her in.
"What?" I rolled my eyes.
"I am Zayn Malik's girlfriend!" She yelled. I smiled at her and pulled her in a hug.
"And I am Louis's!" I yelled.
"YAYAYAYAYAYAY!" She cheered jumoing around the room.
"What do you want to do today?" I asked her as she jumped on my bed.
"TOWN!" She yelled jumping on my bed. She jumped down and ran out the door and down the stairs.
"YOUR SLOW HURRY UP! MY MUM SAID I ONLY HAVE UNTIL 5.00!" She yelled.
"IT IS ONLY 11" I yellled back. I slipped my shoes up not wearing socks as usual and walked down the stairs.

" 'Bout time." She said. I grabbed my car keys and we walked out the door.
We were driving when we past the boys car on the freeway it was a red light so we rolled down our windows.

"HEY BABE!" Louis yelled.
"LOU-LOU!" I yelled back. The light changed and I blew him a kiss and drove off. We drove for another 15 minutes and then we finally got to town.

"TIFFINAY!" McKenna yelled. I groaned.
"We go there everytime." I told her.
"So. We go to that stupid diner everytime." She told me.
Twice we only went twice." I hissed.
"You are a sellfish arse. Go your own way." She said walking into the street where a car was coming.

"MCKENNA LOOK OUT!" I yelled. I was too late though the car had hit her and she lay motionless on the ground. I ran over to her tears pouring out of my eyes.
"McKenna please wake up love, please." I told her sobbing. I pulled out my mobile and dialed the 1st number to mind in this kind of situation.

"Liam?" I cried.
"Holly, Holly what's wrong?" Liam asked. I could hear Louis yelling in the background.
"M-McKenna g-got h-hit b-by a-a c-car." I stuttered.
"Oh my god. We will be right there. Here talk to Louis." Liam said handing the phone to Louis.
"Babe what is it?" He asked nervously.
"McKenna got hit by a speeding car." I siad bursting into sobs again.
"Oh crap. ZAYN!" He yelled.
"I have to go" I told him. And I hung up before he could respond.

5 minutes later-
"HOLLY!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I looked over and saw Louis running over. He saw McKenna and he sat down beside me. She had blood all over and scrapes and bruises. I had dialed 999 a few minutes before and they are on their way.
"Holl?" McKenna croaked. I looked down at her and her eyes were open.
"ZAYN!" I yelled.
He ran over and sat down beside her. He took her hands and held them like it was her life line.
I got up and crumbled in Louis's arms.

"Shhhh. She is going to be fine." He cooed. He stroked my hair. I heard sirens in the distance and they emergency team came speeding up. They took McKenna in the car and sped off. Zayn went with her.

"Can we go home?" I asked. As we walked towards the others. I saw Liam, Harry and Niall all there. Niall had a black eye.
"Niall what happend?" I asked him as I toucched his eye.
"It was from when I fell down the stairs Saturday." He said. He pulled me ina hug and then I went to Liam.
"Harry." I said and gave him the biggest hug for no reason. He hugged me tightly back.
I went back to Louis and I hugged him the longest. He kissed my forhead and we walked to my car. Me and Louis went in my car he was driving and the others went with Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holly- http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_56/set?id=53838112
MckENNA-http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_57/set?id=53838550