Status: active with comments

How Could You Tell Me That I Was Wrong?

The Past

"Lucia, I reject you as my mate, you are now cast out of this pack." He said with a straight face. Tears flooded down my face, as I sobbed uncontrollably. How could he do this? We were mates, he was supposed to love me. We were supposed to run into each others arms. It was supposed to be like all of those love stories, like every one else's love story. I looked back into his eyes, letting a sob break through.

"Are you sure you really want me to leave?" I asked quietly.

"I wouldn't have said it if I hadn't meant it, now leave Lucie. You are no longer wanted in this pack." I didn't leave, I stood, watching him in disbelief. This wasn't happening. What mate does this?

"I said GO Lucia. I am to be alpha, and I command you leave immediately." he said, glaring directly at me. I nodded and ran from the garden, waving away the damned fireflies. I ran all the way to my room in the large pack house. I threw all that I could carry, and the things that held sentimental value, into a large duffle bag. I speed walked out of the house with my head down, my friend's sending me questioning glances. Whispers could be heard drifting out of the room's I flew out of. As I walked out of the house, I looked up to the top floor. Daniel stood at his window, watching me leave with cold eyes. I let another tear fall before turning and leaving my pack for the rest of my life.

*3 years later*

"Lucie, I know you're the alpha and all, but you reall need to finish high school." my beta said banging on my door. The twenty year old male would not let me drop out of high school. After leaving the North Eastern pack, I joined southern pack. I didn't like how cruel the last alpha was, so I challenged him. I won, and I am now alpha. Although, me being eighteen and all and younger than the beta, I was bothered quite a lot about my education and my age. Derek banged on the door once more before I groaned and crawled out from under my duvet, stretching while doing so. Leaving my mate had been the hardest thing I'd done, but I'd learned how to cope with it. If I didn't think about it too much, it was easy to forget I even had a mate. I'd spent so long away from him that I'd learned to ignore him. Of course, there is a time this year where I will have to see him again. Once a year, all the alpha's of the American continent (North America, and South America) meet to discuss territory lines. I was now the alpha of most of Argentina. But it was mostly the southern part. I was good friend's with the alpha from the northern part of Argentina, he was nice and he always offered a helping hand when we had some trouble with an overflow of pack members by helping to build more room for the extra members. I'd seen my mate's father three times since I'd left. He'd always been a nice man, and he'd never asked me why'd I left.

"Lucie! You ready yet?!" I snapped out of my trance. I looked at my outfit, navy blue high waisted pants with a red button up shirt with white polka dots tied up right at the hem line of the waist. I nodded at my dark brown wavy hair and red lipstick. I grabbed some heels and my bag. I ran out of the room, sliding down the banister and landing in front of Derek with grace. He grinned down at me and opened the drivers door for me. I saluted my beta as I put on my red raybans. He chuckled lightly and handed me my keys. I offered a small smile before driving off to high school. By the time I got home, my bags would be packed, and I would be in a car on my way to the airport to meet my fellow American continent alphas.
♠ ♠ ♠
short first chapter I know, but the next one will be longer, promise. :D anyways, if you just started reading this story and haven't read any of my other stories here's a small synapsis about them.

My Brother's Jerk Best Friend and Me: original story about a girl falling in love with her older brother's best friend after years of him torturing her.

Living In the Caves: a fanfiction about Stephanie Meyer's The Host, it's a love story between my original character and Jamie Stryder.

Summer for the Evans: an original love story between two teens at their summer lake house. Where both of their parents finally agreed to let them all stay by themselves.

I Can Hear Your Soul: a fanfiction love story between Harry Styles and an O/C and Louis Tomlinson and O/C

My Oh So Ordinary Life: a fanfiction of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, between Paul Lahote and O/C