Status: active with comments

How Could You Tell Me That I Was Wrong?

The Reunion

I sat in the back of a dark black car with tinted windows. I was being dropped off in Los Angeles at an expenssive hotel. I had left my wonderful Beta in charge of my pack. Since getting in the car to leave for the airport I had called five times between connecting flights and on car rides. I was on the phone at the moment with the alpha from northern Argentina, making plans for what we would agree upon for the new territory ligns.

"Alright, Adios amigo." I said playfully. A deep chuckle sounded through the phone as Jaxon bid me goodbye. Jaxon was like a replacement father to me. Since my father had been killed before I had joined my...previous pack. I winced slightly when I thought of them. I was not looking forward to seeing my...mate. On the other hand I was looking forward to seeing him. I had asked his father to never tell him about my whereabouts. Therefore I was looking forward to seeing his reaction to how I am now, compared to me of the past I look stronger and more in control. I looked out the window to see the hotel pulling up. The driver got out of the car to open my door. I smiled in thanks to the man as he held a certain sparkle in his eyes. The man opened the trunk and set my small suitcase in front of me and then got back into the black car, driving off. I had changed into a white, retro style dress. It was tight until it got to my waist, where it slightly waved at the bottom, but had no tule skirt. I paired the dress with a skinny, tan belt and some high heels. I had to look good in case the bastard was in the lobby.

As soon as I entered the lobby I smelled the scent of my mate. I glanced around the lobby with pursed lips. I smiled brightly at the desk clerk and told them my name. The woman at the desk offered a friendly smile in response to mine. I quietly thanked her and grabbed my room key, strutting to the elevator. I entered the elevator and pressed the button for the seventh floor. Just before the doors closed my eyes caught familiar hazel ones. I smirked slightly and the doors closed. The next morning I called the front desk for some breakfast then got up to get ready. I opened my suitcase and took out a more classy black dress with some red heels. I put my hair into a high pony tail. I did my usual light makeup with my favorite red lipstick. I had to look sexy but professional. I had to look sexy to show The Jerk what he was missing. But I also bad to look professional since this was a business meeting. I finished eating my meal, grabbed a matching clutch and was out the door.

I entered the meeting room already half full with the alpha's that were supposed to attend. I waved to the northern pack's alpha. The woman came over to me and hugged me tight. We chatted lightly for a few minutes before I was dragged into another conversation with another group of alphas. These were the northern Mexican, central Mexican, and southern Mexican pack alphas. I laughed at a joke the central Mexican alpha, Jarid, said when I felt the eyes of a certain someone burn into me. I had felt them since I entered the room, but the intensity burned as I talked and laughed with the older men. Although, for arguement's sake, Jarid was twenty five. And the northern Mexican alpha, Frankie, was twenty three. The southern Mexican alpha, Jonas, was thirty five and he was happily married with his mate with three kids and a fourth on the way. I bid them farewell and kissed all their cheeks as I was pulled into another conversation. The meeting finally started and I took my seat next to Jaxon. Daniel (ugh, figging asshole) sat near the head of the table, near his region. The meeting already had seating arrangements. The Canadian packs sat at the head of the table, there were only three alphas. Next came the U.S alphas, there were six alphas on one side, then on the other side was the three alphas of Mexico, then came the South American Packs. There was me, who owned the southern parts of Argentina and the very tip of Chile. After that was Jaxon who owned the upper part of Argentina and a small part of Uruguay. Third was Zack, he owned all of Brazil and most of Uruguay. He was a nice guy I had to say. After Zack came Harrison, he owned Chile, Bolivia, and Paraguay. Fifth was Serena, she was a fierce woman who had obtained Peru and Equador. Sixth was a ruggedly handsome man named Stevan, he owned the rest of the territory in South America, which included Venezuela, Guyana, Suryname, and French Guiana.

We spent three hourse discussing the current territory ligns then took a lunch break. I fell into step with the rest of the South American alphas. We all laughed and joked in the language of our country, though there were some words I didn't understand, but our languages were very similar, much like Spanish and Italian. I felt a tug on my hand and was suddenly pulled into a dark corner.

"What are you doing here?" came his dark, angry voice.

"I'm surprised John never told you." I stated cooly, turning around and giving him a smirk.

"What are you doing here." he sounded more angry, his body shaking, his wolf begging to be let free. I couldn't deny that at the mere vibration of his voice, my wolf became antsy.

"Oh, you didn't hear? I'm the alpha of the southern pack of South America." I said with a cruel smile. He growled out a curse.

"I demand you leave this instant."

"No."

"Excuse me?"

"That's right you asshole. I said no. You wanna know why?" Because my whole life I just bowed down to you and did everything you said. But not anymore. You were my mate, then I left and became alpha. Now that I am an alpha, you have no say in what I do and don't do. Hell, I could go have a quicky with Frankie in the elevator this instant, and you have no say in it." At that statement he growled, his grip tightening on my forearm. I beamed inside at the ability to make him jealous.

"Now, if you'd excuse me, I have lunch to eat. I haven't seen the other alphas in a year." I said, swiftly turning on my heel and strutting back to my table of friends, ones who I knew would always welcome me with open arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, first incounter with the dreaded mate. Alright I'd also like to thank JahJahJahJackie for commenting. I'm so sorry I couldn't update sooner, I was in vacation in Hawaii. I hope this chapter lives up to your expectations. Anyways guys, thank you for subscribing. I really hope you recommend this story at some point.

XOXO
Madi