Status: Active:)

How To Get Your Guy

Ben and Jerry's

I closed my locker and as I turned around, there he was. Beau Brooks, one of the most popular guys in school. I sighed, leaned against my locker and just stared at him.

"Kelsey, you're almost drooling" my friend Skip said laughing.

"No, I'm not, I was barely looking at Beau!" I pouted.

"I didn't say who you were looking at" Skip smirked.

Luke, my best friend in the world came up to us. "Hey guys, whats new?"

"Same old, same old, you know just Kelsey staring at your older brother again."

Luke sighed "You have to go and ask him out, Beau is absolutely clueless when it comes to girls, just go and ask him to the movies or something."

Luke has known that I have liked Beau for about 1 year now. I know I've liked him for a long time, and I used to talk to him but when I developed my crush on him, I got very shy and talked to him less often.

Both Luke and his twin brother Jai find it weird that I like Beau, but they got used to it.

Jai and Luke Brooks have been my best friends since 5 years ago. But when Jai got his new girlfriend, Roxy 2 months we talk less, but Roxy is very nice and good to Jai so I'm ok with it.

"Luke, you know I don't like when girls ask out guys, i just don't like it." I stated.

"Fine then I will just go up to Beau and ask him his opinion on you or something."

"No please don't, it's fine" by the time I looked at Luke again he was already walking to Beau.

"Skip, hide me!"

Skip just laughed.

I hid behind Skip and peeked over his shoulder to where Beau and Luke were already talking.

Then suddenly the bell rang and Beau waved bye to Luke.

Luke came to me with a face mixed with confusion and sadness. Oh my gosh.

"What happened?!" Me and Skip asked at the same time eagerly.

"Umm well, I asked him if he thinks Kelsey is cute." Luke said.

Skip raised his eyebrows "Ya and what did he say?"

Luke looked at me and gave me a little sincere smile "He said 'I think Kelsey is pretty cute, but I don't think she's my type."

I looked at the floor. Beau is way out of my league and I knew that. But, just knowing that he thinks it to is sad.

Luke and Skip immediately gave me a huge bear hug.

I giggled "Guys, can't breath!"

They backed away a little "Sorry" both of them said.

Luke looked at me and said "Do you still like Beau, even though he doesn't like you?"

"Ya, I'm not that girl that can get over her crush so quickly".

"Guys, we forgot to go to class!" Skip exclaimed.

Luke laughed and said "Let's just go to my house."

I shrugged "Let's go."

__________________

I just came back home from Luke's house. I didn't want Skip and Luke to see me crying, even though they have before.

I went to the fridge because I didn't eat since breakfast and it's now dinner time. I grabbed my chocolate chip Ben and Jerry's and sat on my couch.

My eyes started watering up and I couldn't help but cry my eyes out.

He thought I was 'pretty cute' not even fully cute!

Also the fact that Beau knows he is out of my league makes me even more sad.

I flipped the channels and landed on the Notebook.

As the end credits for the movie were rolling on the TV screen

I looked at my phone and saw Luke called me 10 times and 5 texts asking if I'm home.

Oops, he is probably really worried.

As I was about to call him back the doorbell rang. I am way to lazy to get up so I just yelled "Come in!"

The door opened with Luke panting for breath.

I looked at my shirt and sweatpants covered with chocolate ice cream. Oh well, Luke knows me enough, I''m comfortable around him.

"Aww Kelsey" he said as he walked over, sat on the couch and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm not that sad Luke, don't worry."

"Kels, your new friends are Ben and Jerry, that's saying something."

I laughed and looked to him "It's saying that my stomach is happy from all that ice cream".

He chuckled and then switched to a serious face.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm going to get Beau to like you."

"What, how do you expect to do that, and wouldn't that be awkward he's your brother!" I exclaimed.

"Yes, but you are my best friend, and I know you'll be happy" he smiled "so I'm going to give you a makeover. You are gorgeous already but you have to flaunt what you've got!"

I laughed "Ok Luke, I'm really nervous though."

"Don't be, I'm a guy I know what other guys want, especially seeing my brother's ex girlfriends."

Luke hugged me and said "Guys won't be able to resist you, I've gotta get prepared to fight."

That's how the rest of the night went, just me and Luke joking around, watching a movie, and he slept over because it was Friday night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoy it! Chapter 2 will be up very shortly:)