Status: Active:)

How To Get Your Guy

Rule #1

I walked up to my locker and sighed. Great another day in school being sad over Beau.

"Guess who?" I heard as someone's hands covered my eyes.

I smirked and answered "Hmmm..wait I know this!"

Luke turned me to face, laughed, and said "You knew it was me, anyway after school we're going to the mall."

"Why?"

"Rule number one in getting your man is showing your ass off."

I gasped "I hope you mean like working my ass off!"

Luke looked weirdly at me and laughed "No, you always wear jeans, it's time to introduce you to shorts that barely cover you butt."

I thought about it. Well I only wear shorts once a month maybe, I guess that isn't so good.

"Fine, I'll go Luke"

He smiled "YES, can't wait!"

_________________________

It was after school and I was currently looking around for Luke's car.

"Hey!" I heard behind me.

I turned around to see Beau.

"Beau, where's your brother?"

He smilied and said "He said he's stuck in detention for 30 minutes"

I stood there awkwardly "Oh."

"Do you wanna get coffee?"

Wait..was Beau asking me to be seen public with him? That's weird, we haven't hung out in 2 or 3 years.

I smilied "Sure"

Beau lead me to his car, I got in the passenger seat, and he started driving.

Basicially it was a very awkward car drive, he only asked me a couple of random things that he probably already knew, and I only answered in yes, no, or maybe. As I said before, I'm very shy around him!

As we walked into Starbucks Beau looked at me and asked "What do you want Kelsey?"

"I'll have a grande carmel frappuccino!"

He walked to the cashier and said "2 grande carmel frappuccinos please"

He gave me the coffee and we just talked about school stuff.

Luke walked in and I thanked him in my mind to stop this awkward talk between me and Beau.

Luke smirked and me "So Kelsey ready to go to the mall?"

I nodded and smiled.

"Ok guys, I gotta go over to Skip's house to study for a big test, I'll see you both later" Beau said as he walked out.

When Beau walked out I slapped Luke on the arm.

"Oww, what was that for?!?!" Luke asked confused.

"You set this up, I know you."

Luke gave me his signuture smirk "You caught me, whatever you loved it, let's go"

________________________

When Luke stopped waking around the mall I looked up from my phone and saw the store he was looking at: Hollister.

"Oh no I am not going in there I'm not skinny enough and I don't have a good butt"

Luke looked at me "You're crazy. I've seen you in booty shorts when im at your house, your ass is amazing"

My eyes widened and I slapped luke on his arm.

"Why do you keep doing that?!?" Luke exclaimed as he walked into Hollister.

I groaned and followed him.

We saw a counter full of shorty shorts when we first came in.

Luke grabbed a light pair and dark pair and shoved it in my hand.

"Here, try one of them on and if they look good we will get both pairs"

Why doesn't he understand that I have self esteem issues?

I sighed and walked to the dressing room.

As I was putting on the shorts I heard:

"Kelsey come out, let me see!"

I buttoned the shorts and zipped the fly up. I left the dressing room without looking at the mirror, didn't wanting to see myself in the shorts.

When I got out of the dressing room I felt naked, never wearing these kind of shorts in public.

Looking to Luke I noticed his jaw dropping.

I was surprised his cheeks were even a little pink.

He got up from the sofa. "Kelsey can I ask you something?"

I looked at him strangely "sure?"

"Where have you been hiding you butt??"

Laughing, I walked back to the dressing room and changed back but not before I heard "We are defiantly getting those shorts!"

I ended up getting both of the shorts and two revealing tops (of course picked by Luke).

But why not try something new? After all, Luke is doing me a favor.

When Luke stopped in front of my house he said "You better wear one of those shorts and tops tomorrow"

Smiling, I said "I will".

Because you have to take some chances right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment, subscribe, and recommend please!:)
I'll be updating soon!