Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

If Love is a Way Out Then Please Let Me In

I woke up in a dark room, that wasn’t mine, with a throbbing headaches. The pain was fucking horrible I couldn’t even think straight. I sat up and groped for my glasses on the night stand. As soon as I put on my glasses, I realized I was in Tony’s room. I was still in my bathing suit and shorts and I felt disgusting. I walked into the hallway, it was dark but a light was shone from a direction. I went into the living room and found Tony asleep on the couch, and the first Star Wars movie was being played. I walked over kissed his cheek. He woke up and smiled at me.
“Hey,babe,”he yawned,”Have a nice nap?”
“I have a headache, man. Worst one ever,” he laughed.
“You’re hungover.”
“I’m really not a drinker,” I remarked rubbing my throbbing head,”How long was I passed out?”
“Since 5 in the afternoon,”he laughed. The clock said it was 11:30.
“Sorry, man.”
“Don’t worry about it,”he said hugging me.
“Alright so can I go shower, I feel like…wet sand and I smell like salt,” he laughed,”Admit it I smell like salt. I probably taste like it too.”
He chuckled,”You can make the salt taste like sugar on your hands.”
My eyes had gotten wide and my body had gotten heated. If I was a normal person, I probably would have said Thank you and went along. However, I’m not normal and I love Isles and Glaciers, so for Tony to use a lyric from them was enough to make me tear off my clothes and say ‘My body is ready!’
Unfortunately, I couldn’t because my erge to take a shower was stronger than the raging hormones he just brought upon me.
“Tony, you have no idea, what you have brought upon me,” my eyes were still widened, and he was laughing at me,”So I’m going to go shower before you turn me on even more.”
So I left to his room, and hoped in the shower, and began singing Children of Divorce for some reason. I saw that video one day, and I remember seeing how gorgues he looked in it.
“Stop it, Dan,” I said to myself,”Just take the fucking shower.”
So I showered, then I was finished. I dried myself in the bathroom and walked out naked, I figured he wouldn’t mind. When I walked out, he was in the middle of dusting his guitar, when he saw me.
“Woah…” was all he said before he pulled me over to the bed.

~~1 Month Later~~

I shot up from my mattress and ran into the bathroom, where I threw up in the most violent way. When I was done I flushed the toilet, and went to the sink to rinse my mouth with water.
“Why does this keep happening to me?” I mumbled. I’d been throwing up every morning for a month straight. I’d also been eating every five minutes. This is weird, this only happens when someone’s…
I looked in the mirror,”No, I can not be pre-pre-prego!” Neither I nor Tony was ready for a kid. I couldn’t stop panicking, I tried to think of the last time me and Tony had sex. Usually when we had unprotected sex, he’d pull it out on time. But looking back, I sunk on the toilet seat when I realized he hadn’t. I put my face in my hands and sighed.
“I have to tell him. Oh my god, I have to tell him.” My mind started going crazy with the thoughts that he might leave me to raise this kid alone,”I mean, I know he loves me, but…”

I put on some clothes and walked up to Walmart, I brought a pregnancy test, and felt awkward as the cashier eyed me.
“What? People get pregnant, I’m not the first one,” I said.
“But I can tell by your face that you’re scared he’d leave.”

Was I really that easy to read?

I smiled to her and went home. I tried it as soon as I could waited a few minutes. The result finally showed up and it was that red positive sign which could been the end of me and Tony.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep...I know it was predictable but I had to happen