Status: Done!

I'm Low on Gas and I Need a Jacket

We've All Been There Sometimes

Danni's POV

"Tony," I looked at him as he casually opened the fridge for me,"I love that you want to help me but a month pregnant. I'm okay, when I start showing then you can open refrigerators for me." I laughed and he looked embarrassed. 
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to help because--"I put my palm on his cheek. He smiled and I smiled back.
"I already told you, as long as you are staying with me,  everything's all gravy."
He laughed,"Way to ruin a romantic moment Dan."
"Why do I need romance when I have a badass turtle."
I did the rock-on hand thing. He laughed at me.
I went to my room to change from my pjs. 
"When can I eat this cake?! It's torturing me!"
"After I tell people that I'm preggers!"
"You don't need cake for that!"
"Hey! I'm carrying the baby, baby comes out of my uterus! We save cake for people!"
"Aww what no fair, how are you going to pull that feminist thing?!"
"Sorry Tony baby!" I changed into my fitted grey tank, my plaid flannel, and some jean shorts. My phone rang, it was Austin; I could tell because his ringtone was Still YDG'N. 
"Whats happening, tall guy?" I said.
I heard him and other people laugh, they all yelled,
"Whats up!"
"Fuck! You guys don't have to yell."
A raspy voice spoke with a playful bounce, I recognized it to be Tino,"Well, you started the yelling, we just went along with it."
"Hey whatsup Dan?" laughed Austin.
"Hey, don't ask that question. You guys fucking scarred me for life."
"Haha sorry I'm not sorry, anyway we just called to tell you that we're almost at my house."
"Oh cool, me and Tone Tone can come pick you guys up."
"Uh...Danni. Do you think you and Tony would fit in a car with five other guys?"
"Yeah...you're right. I'll just ask Tony to come get you guys and you can have male bonding and stuff like that.."
"Okay, that's cool. We get home at around two so..."
It was 1:46,"Okay, see ya later!"
"Wait did you tell Tony about the...ya know."
"Yeah, I did. Thanks by the way, for helping me get past my stupid fear."
"No problem, that's what friends are for. See ya Dan!"
I heard various byes and I hung up.

I walked back out my room to see the that there was slice cut out of the cake on the bar. I smiled and folded my arms. Tony was sitting on the couch and had  cake crumbs on the side of his mouth. 
"Hey Tone, um...do you know what happened to the cake?"
He shrugged,"No idea."
"Oh okay," I scratched my head,"You might wanna get those cake crumbs off your face though. Your face is already perfect, adding chocolate just wouldn't be fair." 
He laughed,"Who was that? Austin?"
"Yeah, and the guys too. They all yelled in my ear, I might be half deaf now."
He chuckled.
"Also, can you go pick them up?" I said really quickly.
"Why can't we both--"
"No room, and plus; if Vic, Mike and Jaime get here before you guys, we can order pizza! How's that?"
"Sure, sure. Let me go change."
So he went in my room and change into some jeans cut off at the knee, and an A Day To Remember tank top he'd left over from a time he stayed the night. 
He grabbed his keys and I kissed him before he left. 
"Boy, I never get tired of that,"I said once I'd locked the door. 

I called the Vic and put it on speaker.

Tony's POV 

As I drove to go get Of Mice & Men, I listened to Goblin (the album by Tyler the Creator). Odd Future was really the only rap group that I really liked. But no matter what song played, my mind would always go back to Danni and her friendship with Austin.
No, I wasn’t ya know…jealous. If she wanted Austin, she could’ve gotten with him, I’m sure. They were just..close. Really close. And when I was that close to Danniel, we ended up falling in love and—I sound really stupid.
“Shit,”I mumbled,”I’m so fucking dumb. Thinking this.”
I pulled up to Austin’s neighborhood, and I didn’t have to look for his house. Their big tour bus was basically a sign that said 'Hey I’m in a band!’
As soon as I pulled up, I saw Tino and Alan jump out the bus, while Shay and Austin ran out, and Phil just walked out all chill and what not. He must’ve been my brother in a another life.
I got out and they all greeted me.
Tino came first,”What’s up Perry! I’ve kinda missed you bro!”
“Hi Tino,” I was always so awkward when it came to greetings, or any kind of communication that wasn’t between the people I usually talk to.
“Sup, Tony!” Shay exclaimed.
“Sup.”
“Give me a hug Turtle,” yelled Alan. I hugged him.
“Sup…” said Phil doing the ‘Sup’ nod. I nodded back.
And finally,”Hello Tony!” said Austin, motioning for a hive five handshake thing.
“Hey, Austin.” I smiled.
“Congrats by the way!” he added.
I started walking towards the car and they followed.
“Congrats? For what?” I mean, I had something to he congratulated for but he couldn’t be talking about—
“Dan’s having a kid, right?”
I opened the car door and looked at him as he opened the passenger seat.
“How did you know?” I asked.
“Dan told you…didn’t she?”
“Yeah but how’d you know…before…everyone…else,” my heart rate quickened. Did she…did she really tell Austin before me? I felt a sting of betrayal, or a stab.

I got in my car, and waited until I heard other closed doors. That was possibly the longest drive I ever had.

I came back to Dan’s place to see Mike’s car parked. We all quietly walked to her door, Tino wasn’t even talking.I kinda felt guilty for creating the awkward silence, but I couldn't help it. How could she find she was pregnant with MY kid, and the first person to come to her mind was Austin? I knocked on the door and tried my hardest to look natural. She opened the door and her face lit up.

“Hey guys!” she exclaimed, very excited.
They all acted natural and greeted her and hugged her, then ran inside to go chat with our guys.

“Sup Turtle!” she hugged me, but it took a long while for me to hug back.
She looked at me and lightly frowned.

“Are you okay?”she asked. I didn’t answer. She closed the door,"Tony, what’s wrong?”
I looked at her face, calm yet concerned,”Austin knows you’re pregnant. Did you tell him before me?”

Her eyebrows loosened,"I mean, yeah but...” she looked at my face,"Tony it's not as bad as you think it is."

“Yeah…it…it kinda is. If you're pregnant with my kid, then why was the first person to come to your mind was...him."

“Tony, he wasn't the first person to jump in my mind.”

"Pfft, enlighten me,"I folded my arms.

"Oh alright, Mr. Sassy-Pants. When I took the pregancy test and it I was positive, the first thing I thought was 'Holy fucking shit, I'm having a kid, and eight months from now, I'll have to push it out my vagina.' The second thing, I thought was 'Holy shit Tony will fucking flip out when I tell him, as a matter of fact, he might leave.'"

"So what? You called Austin to make sure you had something to fall back on if I'm gone?"

"Tony...are you jealous?" she asked, smirking and folding her arms. I felt heat rush to my cheeks.

"What...jealous? Of Austin? No...no, god no,"I rubbed the back of my neck,"tal vez sólo un poco," I said the 'little bit' finger thing.

"Love, you don't have to be jealous of him. Me and Austin are just friends.Me and you are together and that wouldn't change, I promise you that."

"Then," I sighed,"why'd you call Austin?"

"I...needed a little advice.." she admitted.

"Advice? What for? You didn't know it meant to prego?" I smirked.

“No sass-master, I needed advice because I was scared. I was scared to tell you because I was afraid you’d leave. Were you not listening when I told you the second thought I had?”
I felt my cheeks get even hotter, I am such an idiot,“Oh my god, I'm an idiot aren't I?"

"At this very moment, yes. You are an idiot." she laughed

"But why’d you think I’d leave? I told you, I wouldn’t leave your side.”

“I know,Tony and I’m sorry. I was just afraid though. Every girl who gets pregnant is the smallest bit afraid their guy would leave. Hell, my mom thought my dad would leave, but he didn’t. I’m sorry, I guess I just panicked.”
Her face was far from crying but I could still see in her eyes that she was afraid. She was so strong, I envied that. I opened my arms and she walked into my arms saying,"I don't know if should hug a sassy idiot."

"Gurrrrrl, you know you want to." she hugged me,"Sorry for being an idiot."

"Sorry, for not telling Austin before you. Ya know,”she started,"this is our first real argument.”
I smiled,”Yep, and I can feel there’s plenty more where that came from.”
She laughed, and parted from me.

“C’mon. Now you can eat the cake without sneaking,” I laughed,”Oh and Mike brought his new girlfriend.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I haven't updated in a bit..feedback is cool