Status: krovi-power!!

Krovi.

kidnapped.

Image

The rest of the night I was left pondering over weather Dave would ever forgive and why my father was taking so long to get back. It wasn’t until around 4:00am that the dreaded feeling that had been tormenting me for the past few days finally came back.

I sat up straight in the bed and looked around; panting heavily and sweaty. A shadowed figure hovered over my bed and I screamed loudly. Not a second later though, a cold and strong hand covered my mouth; I knew then it was Oren.

“Are you completely mad?” Oren asked, letting go of me and flicking on the lights.

“Well you scared the shit out of me! Jesus Christ!” I replied as I pulled my hands over my face.

Oren looked down and me and smirked. I looked back at him and returned the gesture by rolling my eyes in annoyance.

“Oh come now, Belz wouldn’t let anyone in if it weren’t me.” Oren stated; pointing at the black dog that lay on the floor.

“Yeah.” I responded simply.

Oren opened his mouth and was about to speak again but he was cut off by the sound of the telephone ringing. We both looked over to the nightstand wondering who might be calling at this hour. My first thought was Dave and that he wanted to patch things up with me. So without any more thought to it, I picked up the phone and spoke.

“Hello?”

“Why hello there Kristen.” A deep and menacing voice replied.

For some reason I began to panic at that moment and asked the only thing rational at that time “Who is it?”

Oren looked over at me and arched an eyebrow in concern.

The deep voiced man chuckled but nonetheless answered. “I’m an old friend of your little Oren.”

“What do you want?” I asked, sensing this wasn’t at all a good thing.

“Oh, well, you see my dear… I’m here with your father and his old friend Doc.”

My heart sank at that moment and I looked over at Oren who was now clenching his jaw; he knew who it was.

“Wh-what?” I stuttered.

“I have things to settle with Oren. You see, revealing himself to humans amongst other things he’s done is, well… against the rules. I’m afraid he’ll have to come and see me to fix this little mishap. If not, I’m afraid your father and friend will end up as my supper.” He said; laughing evilly.

“Don’t you dare touch them you animal!” I screamed angrily; tears in my eyes.

Oren rushed over to me and tried to take the phone away but I didn’t let him.

“Where do we meet you?” I asked; angry yet determined to save my dad and Doc.

“Oren will know where.” The man said before finally hanging up.

His words hissed in my head as the beeping of the hung up line came on. I stayed in the same position for numerous seconds before setting the phone down. I looked over at Oren with tear filled eyes and screamed.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck!” I repeated over and over, banging my fists over the bed.

Oren shook his head and grasped my arms in means to stop me from hurting myself even more than I already was.

“Oren, he said-“ I began.

“I know… His name is Dragos, he is an elder and is very powerful; we have a sort of… feud going on since a while back.” Oren said, cutting me off.

“Where are they?” I asked.

“Not far from here. We have to leave, now.” He replied.

“What? Leave? You mean, we have to go get them?” I asked.

“No, I mean leave as in run.” He corrected.

“What the fuck are you talking about? My dad and Doc are out there with some freak vampire who wants to kill them. We are going!” I screamed, pushing him off me and pealing my pajamas off to change into more comfortable and suitable clothing.

“No, you’re not! I’ll go find them and bring them back. You’re going with Belz to a safer spot!” Oren replied, also hollering.

“Fuck you, he said we both needed to go!” I said, throwing a book at him.

“I’m not losing someone I care about! Not again!” he finally hollered.

I stayed in my spot, shocked by the revelation.

“You…” I stammered but was cut off by him speaking again.

“Shut up. Just.. Shit.” He said, passing his right hand through his long hair.

“Oren, look… I don’t want to lose my dad, he’s the only thing I’ve got. And Doc is a part of my family, blood or not. Please, let me go with you.” I begged, carefully placing my hands over his leather jacket.

He looked down at me with a clenched jaw and warmer eyes.

“Fine, but you have to do what I tell you to and don’t fuck up and get yourself killed.” He finally said, agreeing to me coming along.

“Thank you.” I whispered, kissing him softly on his lips and scurrying off to finish changing.

I looked at Oren quickly and saw him looking out the window. He had a worried look on his face and that frightened me; Oren was never worried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys!! I am so, so, so sorry for not updating in like... forever. I have had a lot of work and just stuff going on... but here I am, so hope u guys like this :) love u all!! so many recs and subs and readers!! U guys rock!! :D