Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 3 (Lacey POV)

I purposefully stretched teasing him.

He quickly jumped out of the car, and opened the door for me pink tinting his cheeks.

Awh, he's such a cutie.

Who did this Danielle girl think she was, blowing off this boy?

i got out of the car and thanked him.

My plan was about to be in action.

He unlocked the door to his apartments, and i gasped at the beauty inside.

"Its so nice in here, "i told him in awe, "Did you decorate it yourself?"

He once again blushed, "Yeah, Danielle doesn't like it too much though. I usually go to her place."

I gave him a look from under my eyelashes, "Yeah, but why would she care about the walls? I mean she's not exactly looking around while you guys are having sex right?" I gave a little laugh, as his cheeks once again turned red.

"She uhh..." He looked a bit awkward, "won't have sex with me till marriage.."

i laughed then stopped, "Wait you're not a virgin are you."

He gave me a look, "What the hell do you think? And on top of that i used to fucking get laid everynight till we started dating.." He realized what he just said and turned red.

He started to apologize, " I'm so sor-"

I put my fingers to his lips, "No need to apologize, babe.." I leaned in a bit more showing off some cleavage.

He looked a bit chocked up as i trailed my finger up and down his chest.. He looked like he wanted to say something as i trailed my finger lower over his stomache. I could feel his rock hard abs under his shirt. So.Damn.Hot.

"I have a girlf-"

I put my fingers to his lips once again, "just stop, you've probably been reminding yourself for the past twenty minutes. I don't need a reminder as well."

I used the finger that was on his lips, to run over his face and into his hair. He sighed and closed his eyes, as i massaged his scalp.

I leaned in and put my lips to his ear, "I can pleasure you more than her.." he shuddered, "I can make you feel real good, babe."

He moaned, when i bit down on his ear and sucked on it a bit.

"This is so wrong.." he muttered as i kissed down his neck..

I continued to kiss along, until i came to the edge of his shirt.

That needed to go.

I slipped my hand under his shirt, and continued to trace his abs.

"I.." his voice broke, "I can't do this."

I started to rub up and down his abs, and started sucking on his neck leaving a hickey behind.

"You don't want me, baby?" I asked, practically sitting in his lap now. My face was half an inch a way from him.

His voice broke again, as i continued running my hands along his torso, i reached his belt and messaged that little area right above his pant line.

He answered me in gasps, "Not.. fair to.. Danielle."

I was angered he even uttered that name, while i was doing this for him.

I fully climbed over him straddling him. He could say whatever he liked, i could see he wanted me.

"No.." i told him, "You know whats not fair? You've been going out with this chick how long, and she lets you suffer?" He looked wavering, "Baby, i'm just doing you a favor, i'll make you feel real good.. Just relax."

I started to grind my hips into his a bit, and i whispered into his ear, "I'm gonna fuck you so hard, you won't remember her name. I'm gonna be all yours tonight.. You can do whatever you want to me."

I could tell he enjoyed dirty talk, so i continued talking like that, and could feel his bulge growing.

Just as he put his hands on my hips, the door to the apartment opened.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooohh, who was it? guess in the comments who opened his door! :)