Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 4 (Lacey POV)

I looked up and saw Harry walking in, and i made a motion to keep quiet with my fingers as Liam still had his eyes closed. He smirked and mouthed 'he needs to get laid' and walked into a room and closed the door.

Liams eyes snapped open, "Who was that?"

I gyrated my hips and whispered, "no one baby, just harry.. he doesn't mind."

His eyes slowly slipped back shut, and i couldn't take it anymore. I touched my lips to his, and i felt him urgently respond; which surprised me.

He flipped me so i was laying across the couch, and he was over me. He pressed his tongue against my bottom lip asking for entrance, which i quickly granted.

"you don't even know how bad i want you right now," he moaned out as he started trailing soft kisses over my jawline and down my neck, "God, you're so hot.. I want to fuck you so bad right now."

I smirked, and let out a little moan, "Woah there speed racer. What happened to mr. apprehensive and reserved?"

He trailed his hand around, and started unzipping my dress, "I've never been mr. apprehensive and reserved.. I'm back to myself before Danielle came in the picture."

He, in a very practiced way might i add, slid my dress off; and began rubbing his palm up and down the side of my body.

"I think i like it," i moaned out, "this ratio isn't fair right now though.."

in an Alice In Wonderland voice, i commentated, "OFF WITH YOUR CLOTHES."

he laughed and pulled his shirt off, "much better." i commended.

What the hell, though? If i was his girlfriend i would've jumped his bones. He was like a walking sex god, and a very practiced one at that, might i add.

I flipped us over, and whispered in his ear, "You're so fucking sexy.. If i was your girl i would've jumped your bones by now.. The things i would do to your body.." i heard him shudder as i ran my hand over his abs, and began undoing the rest of his belt loop.

i had his pants off at this point and grinned; he was well endowed.

He groaned as i ran my hand over his member.. "Seriously, you're girl must not know hot sex when she's see's it."

I think he liked me trash talking his girlfriend, it kind of turned him on a bit.

I tested my theory, "That little slut probably thinks you're being a good little innocent boy and reading books, but you can prove her wrong. You're getting a good hot fuck, while she bails on you." i kissed down his chest, as he moaned at my words.
"Stop being such a fucking tease." he groaned again when i paused at his boxers. i took the rest of his clothes off, as he already discarded mine, while i was whispering to him.

i grinded up and down his body until he was frustrated. He stood and picked me up in one motion, carrying me to the bedroom.

I grinned at him, he threw me on the bed.

" I love how you think you're in control. Its quite cute.. You know, i have a lot of built up sexual frustrations for about 10 months. You're gonna fucking get all of it, and good."

i laughed at his words, "come at me.. no pun intended." i winked.

It was gonna be a long night.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha i felt awkward writing this, but it will get better i promise.