Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 5 (Lacey POV)

I woke up in the morning feeling very warm and comfortable. I looked to my source of heat and found that i was snuggled deeply into Liams arms, and that my face was buried deep in his neck.

Feeling disoriented, I tried to remember the events prior to this morning. As the memories came back, i felt a flood of disappointment.

Just as we had gotten into it, he had bailed and said he just couldn't do it to Danielle.

Well screw this!

I think i MAY have a SMALL crush on him as well. It's not a big deal either, it's like a little school girl crush almost. Why did he reject me though??

Am i really not as good as Danielle?

I started to feel all these insecurities rise up and starting to feel claustrophobic, I quickly untangled myself from the warmth of Liam and went to the bathroom that was directly connected to the bed room.

I threw some water in my face. This was NOT me. I did not feel 'insecure' or develop petty 'feelings' for boys.

As i walked back into the room, Liam started to stir. He sat up and gave me a boyish grin.

"Mornin, babe." He smiled wide after his greeting.

"Morning," i gave him a smirk back. I had no reason to not be kind, "Would you like me to make some breakfast, hun?"

To be honest, he looked a bit stunned. "Yeah, actually! The only one of our lot who can actually cook is Harry, and Him and Lou live above us.. I'm curious as to why he was here last night, actually."

"Hmm.. I'm not quite sure, but Danielle doesn't cook for you?" i questioned. Peculiar, but its not my place to judge. Maybe she's a lovely girl, i shouldn't speak out of jealousy.

He sighed, "Cooking hasn't exactly been her thing. So not really.. You know, i'd rather not discuss Danielle when you're here."

"Of course."

I slipped on one of his flannel shirts that went down mid thigh, since i was only in my bra and underwear; and i left the confines of the bedroom to go make breakfast.

As i shut the door and padded to the kitchen, a very sleepy Niall walked out of an adjoining room and rubbed his eyes furiously when he saw me.

"Lacey?? ... The hell..?" he continued to give me a look of confusion, "Did you and Liam...?"

I gave him a look, "What do you think?" He continued to stare, "No, Niall. Liam and I didn't do anything."

He sighed relieved, "Good. I'm not the biggest fan of Danielle, but i don't want a World War 3 irrupting."

"Nope.." to relieve the tension i asked, "So Niall, are you hungry?"

He nodded his head furiously, "Is that an offer for you to cook? .. If so the kitchen is all yours!"

I gave a little laugh and nodded, and proceeded to take out the ingredients for chocolate chip pancakes.

As i was mixing batter, I heard a key twisting in the lock.

Who the bloody hell was that? Niall was here, Liam in the room, and the rest of the boys were at their respective flats...?

I ignored whoever it was and continued to make the pancakes.

"Liam baby, i'm here! I'm so sorry i had bailed last night, but you know how bad i need my beauty sleep.. but don't worry, i promise i'll make it up to you."

I still ignored who it was, already having a clue at our intruder.

I heard footsteps approaching where i was standing, so i turned quickly.

"Liam, who the fuck is in the flat wearing your flannel??"

I looked up, and met the eyes of a very beautiful and very pissed:

Danielle Peazer.
♠ ♠ ♠
now guys, REMEMBER i LOVE Danielle in real life, just for the sake of the story i'm making her a bitch.
I think she is such a sweety though, and her and Liam are sooo cute.
<333 much love. COMMENTS please:)