Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 6 (Lacey POV)

I suddenly felt nervous.. I didn't want his to get Liam in trouble with his girlfriend, especially when he clearly didn't want to hurt her last night.

I stuttered like a nervous school girl, "Uh.. Hi. I'm Lacey."

She narrowed her eyes and looked me up and down. "Hello.. Lacey.. May I ask why you are in my boyfriends flat?"

Before i could ramble up some excuse i felt a hot arm wrap around my waist, and someones uncovered abs on my back..

Who..?

"This is my girlfriend!" A cheery Niall explained.

..The fuck?

I looked up with a plastered smile toward Niall, "uh.. Yes. Niall is my boyfriend."

Trying to look as loving as possible, i placed a soft kiss on his cheek. I saw the spot i kissed turn pink, awhh. That was actually kind of cute.

I looked at Danielle finally, and visibly relaxed; she was smiling at us.

"Awhh, you two are so cute!" She gave Niall a cheeky grin, "Though, Why ARE you wearing Liams shirt?"

Responding as cooly as possible, "Oh, This is Liams?" i gave a little laugh, "Silly me, i just picked it up out of the laundry.."

She scrutinized me for a moment.

"Well.. Okay.. I always told those boys they need to be better about cleaning up! They always leave their things everywhere, and i never know whose is what." she smiled, and gave a little laugh towards the end.

I'm not going to lie, i was seething with jealousy.

Why the hell did Liam make her sound like a bitch? She was smiling and laughing, and overall seemed a lovely person.

First impressions aren't always accurate and all, but she wasn't too shabby.

So now i dying of jealousy. She was this gorgeous bomb shell with contagious laughter, and here was little old stripper me. I was a low life; she deserved someone like Liam.

I did not.

BUT, i wouldn't let anyone have the same opinion as me. They will see my fake confidence that i always carry.

"Yes, of course.. "i gave a little wink, "but Niall and I are going to depart to have a little chat.. There is chocolate chip pancakes on the counter, if you would like some."

"Okay, have fun with your... 'talk' .." she gave wink on the end, and Niall laughed.

I turned scarlet, and dragged Niall into his room and slammed the door.

"What the hell was that?!" i demanded.

He gave me a look, "How else were you gonna explain your appearance of sex hair, Liams flannel, and cooking for us??"

I sighed, "I know.. but girlfriend?"

"Am i that bad?" he scoffed in hurt.

"NO! Of course not, Niall." i let out a breathe, "I was just caught off guard."

I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.

"Lacey...?"

"hmm?" i said still muffled by the Horan hug.

i felt him pull a smile, "I was only kidding about being upset.."

I whacked him on the arm.

He pouted, "The hug was nice though!"

I just laughed.. ohhh Niall.

As we smiled back at each other, i suddenly noticed his face getting closer and closer.

I looked at his lips, which i won't lie.. He looked very attractive right now..

He cracked a little smile at me, before landing his lips against mine.

I could feel him smiling against me, and it was truly a sweet kiss. As his arms wrapped around me in a soft embraced, i couldn't help but wonder..

Did i have feelings for Niall? I know we only met recently, but i couldn't help the small spark when his lips were against mine.

Moving his lips from mine to the corner of my mouth, he sighed in contentment.

I felt a little crooked grin against my cheek.. I think i might have feelings for Niall.

All the sudden the door slammed open.

When Danielle commented casually, "Liam, i told you not to go in there! God, leave the two love birds alone."

I think i forgot one small detail in Niall and I's little escapades..

Liam Payne.