Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 8 (Lacey POV)

oh good lord. How was i going to explain this? ..Did i want to explain this?

Niall slightly turned his head, but still had his arms securely around my waist. He was acting so afraid someone was going to steal me from him. Awhh, I giggled, he was too cute.

I got a weird look from my giggle, and got back to the current situation.

I obviously had feelings for Liam, but i think i was actually growing attached to Niall. It was just something about him..

"Danielle said that you two had met.." Liam interrupted.

I replied awkwardly, "Oh, uh.. Yeah. Your girlfriend is lovely." she gave me a little smirk at my comment, "You two are certainly a match made in heaven." i threw in. It WAS a bit unnecessary, but i was jealous.

"As are you and Niall." He threw back immediately.

As if that would phase me.. pshhh. i was about to reply when Niall beat me to it, "Yes, sir." he winked, "Lacey is the perfect girl for me. She's beautiful, witty, and we just clicked from the start.." he turned to me while he was speaking, and looked at me deep in the eyes.

I heard Danielle coo in the background at Niall's words.

"Well i guess Danielle and I will leave you two love birds alone."

At that statement the door slammed shut.

"What crawled up his ass and died?" i asked Niall.

"Well," he chuckled, "He was overflowing with insane amounts of jealousy. He obviously likes you, but he couldn't do anything about it since Danielle was practically clinging to him. I also know Danielle well enough to say the only reason she's being nice to you, is so you stay away from Liam.."

That didn't make any sense? "First off Liam does NOT like me. He's made that much clear. On top of that, why is Danielle worried about me stealing him?? I'm no competition, AND she thinks you and I are dating! Plus, i'm not nearly as good looking as her. I have a body, YES, but so does she. Besides that, i don't have very many redeeming qualities."

NIALL POV

"Lacey.. Don't you know you're one of the most gorgeous girls i've ever seen? You're so beautiful, and your eyes enchant me. YOU enchant me. Lace, you're perfect." i smiled, hoping i wasn't too out of line to say those things.

"Thats REALLY sweet, Niall. It truly is.. Just don't lie for my sake. I know what i am. I have to look at myself every morning in the mirror and face that person. I'm a god damn STRIPPER, Niall. I take my clothes off for money, and flash my tits to horny old men who will hopefully throw me a twenty to pay my rent. Thats what i do. Thats not something to be proud of, nor will anyone want a relationship with THAT.." She sighed glumly, "Why would Liam ever be interested in THAT? why would Danielle ever be jealous of THAT?"

I sighed, "You girl are blind. Here's the facts: 1. Liam likes you, but can't act on it. YET; this is due to Danielle. 2. Speaking of Danielle, who is very good at hiding emotions, is seething with jealousy. She thinks Liam has a thing for you, and she's right. She is trying to eliminate her competition by making sure us two stay together. Number 3... I REALLY really like you, Lacey. I'm not just trying to save your ass. You being a stripper doesn't bother Liam OR I! I realize thats probably not your dream job, but you have to make a living babe. I super super wish you were not a stripper, but thats not because i'd be ashamed. Its because i'd be jealous that a bunch of horny old men get to look at your angelic body! That i'd.. have to share. I don't like sharing.. Especially knowing you could fall from me so easily, especially since i've never had you."

I smiled as wide as humanly possible, before asking:

"Lacey Pedroza, will you REALLY be my girlfriend? It'd be make me a very happy lad."

I looked at her cute little face before she whispered,

"Yes."
♠ ♠ ♠
OKAY GUYS! Who do you want to win Lacey's heart? Team Liam or Team Niall! Your opinion will affect the story some what. So put in the comments who you want.

TEAM NIALL

OR

TEAM LIAM!

VOTE<3 :) thanks for reading.