Status: Active <3

Beautiful

Chapter 5

That night I couldn't sleep thinking about me and Niall's date. I don't know why I was so happy, I just was. Everything a girl thinks of before a date rushed through my head.

What am I gonna wear? What does he WANT me to wear? Where are we going? What's gonna happen? My thoughts soon calmed down as I slowly fell asleep.

"Lee, wake up." I felt someone shaking me.

"Five more minutes..." I muttered turning over.

"It's 1:00 p.m." I recognized the voice as Louis

"1:00 p.m?!" I shot up and pulled the covers off.

"Yeah, and Niall left this for you." He handed me a piece of paper. "Bye, love." He turned and walked out.

Hey, Leanna. Our date is at 4:00. So be ready and meet me outside by 3:30. (: Wear something casual. Read the note. He must of scrawled it out as fast as possible.

"Gotta get ready," I whispered to myself. "Casual...casual..." I said going through my clothes. "Ah, here we go!" I said grabbing an outfit.

I quickly hurried into the bathroom and peeled off my clothes, then got in the shower. I let the water warm me up as a thought crossed my mind, Where is this date?

After I got out of the shower, I put my hair up in the towel and started putting my clothes on. Then, I took my hair down, brushed through it, and started to blow dry it. I curled my hair, then put some makeup on. I grabbed my leather type and boobies bracelets putting them on. After I looked at my reflection. I saw an ugly girl. What does Niall see in me?

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 3:20. Wow, it takes me a while to get ready. I grabbed my bag and started heading for the elevator. Liam exited his room on my way there, stopping me and asking, "And where are you going, Lee?"

"Uhmmm." Did Niall tell him? "On a date." I said quickly. His face got serious.

"With who?"

"Niall..." I said, hoping he wouldn't get mad.

"Ok..." He looked like he was thinking. "I'm walking you down." He said and smiled. Phew, he isn't mad.

When we got down there I saw Niall outside the glass doors. He saw me and smiled. I walked out and he said, "Hey, you look great. Hey, Liam." He waved to him. Niall was wearing grey-ish skinny jeans, a red polo shirt, and red shoes.

"You don't look too bad yourself," I said.

"Niall, can we talk?" Liam asked. He does this to every boy I date.

"Uh, sure...?" Niall said. "Leanna, wait for me in the car, please." I nodded and got into the car.

(*Niall's Point of View*)

Gosh, she looked great. Well, when doesn't she?

"So, Niall," Liam said. What is it this time?

"Yes?" I asked.

"Leanna's my sister," Oh, I get it. He's gonna give me the 'Break Her Heart I Break Your Face' talk. "And I don't wanna see her get hurt like she has been many times before. So, I swear on my own grave that I will get you if you break her heart." He looked really serious.

"Liam, I promise, I would never even think about breaking her heart." I said.

"Good. The lads and I are going to the mall I think. So, go have fun. Bye!" He waved and walked off.

"Bye, Liam!" I shouted to him.

I got into the car to see Leanna just sitting there fumbling with my iPod. "And what do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"You have a lock on your iPod," I said.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do." I smiled, taking the iPod. I told the driver to start heading out.

"So, where are we going?" She asked, scooching over closer to me.

(*Leanna's Point of View*)

"So, where are we going?" I asked, scooching closer to Niall.

"It's a surprise!" He said throwing his arms in the air hitting his hand on the roof. "Ow." He said rubbing it. I laughed a bit before grabbing his hand and placing a kiss on it.

"Feel better?" I asked.

"No. That only works on little kids, Lee." He said, frowning.

"Well, fine then!" I said turning away from him.

"No, I'm sorry! It feels better! Look!" He smacked his hand against to door.

"You're such an idiot!" I said, laughing my arse off. He was laughing, too.

"At least I didn't jump on a pigeon when I was little!" He said.

"LIAM!" I shouted. This caused him to laugh even harder.

The car jerked to a stop and Niall said, "We're here!"

"Yay! Where is here, by the way?" I said.

"Put this on," He said handing me a blindfold.

"But-" He cut me off.

"Sh, just put it on." He said.

I did as told and soon I was helped out of the car and Niall was behind me helping me walk. "Are you going to like, push me off a cliff?" I asked.

"No! Why would I even want to do that to such a beautiful girl?" He asked. I'm happy he was behind me, he won't be able to see my blush. "You're cute when you blush." He said. Darn!

"Just let me see! Please!" I begged.

"Shush, child." He said.

"You did not just shush me!" I said, acting offended.

"Oh, but I did," He said, I could hear the smile in his voice. "We're here! Take off your blindfold."

"If this blindfold messed up my makeup..." I muttered untying the thing.

"You don't need makeup anyways," He said.

"But if it's messed up I will look like a clown." I said finally getting the knot. When I took off the blindfold off I saw lights and people. We were at a fair.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"No... I love it!" I said, giving him a big hug. "I love fairs." I let go of him and said, "Oh! Let's go on the bumper cars!" I was about to run off and he grabbed my wrist.

"Let's get our wristbands first," He said chuckling. "I'm glad you like it."

While we were walking up to the ticket booth, Niall grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. I looked down to hide my blush. "Don't hide your blush! It's adorable," He said lifting my head up. We reached the booth and he asked for two wristbands. I let go of his hand and started reaching for my bag.

"No, I got this." He said pulling out money and handing it to the lady. After the women put on our bands, we started walking to the bumper cars.

"Why?" I asked looking at him.

"Why what?" He asked.

"Why wouldn't you let me pay, too?" I said frowning.

"I would never do that." He said.

"Here," I said pulling out some money.

He pushed my hand away. "No," He said, looking serious.

"You, sir, will accept my moneys." I said trying to hand it to him.

"No." He said in a stern voice.

"Fine." I said putting the money back in my bag.

We went on tons of rides, and then at the end we went on the ferris wheel. I do NOT like heights, but Niall asked and I didn't wanna say no. We got on and I was ok, until we stopped at the top.

I was shaking and Niall noticed. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Heights... I don't like 'em." I said.

He chuckled, "Then why did you say yes to riding?"

"Because, I didn't wanna so no to you." I said turning to him.

He chuckled again, "Com'ere." He said opening his arms. I didn't hesitate to fall scooch into his arms. He wrapped his arms around me, and I instantly calmed down. He was warm and inviting.

"Thank you," I said, looking up at him and smiling. He smiled back wrapping his arms around me tighter. We spent the rest of the time talking about random things that pooped into our head.

We got into the car and went to get McDonalds. I got a Big Mac, fries, and a large Root Beer. He got 2 cheeseburgers, fries, and a large Coke. We parked on a cliff like thing overlooking the city, and ate our food.

"I can see the fair from here, Niall!" I said, pointing to it.

"Oh my gosh, I can, too!" He said. "This is so cool!" I giggled at his enthusiasticness. He smiled at me.

"Niall, I loved your smile before the braces," I said, biting into my burger.

"I didn't," He said, looking at his fries and popping a few into his mouth.

"Shut up, your perfect just the way you are, stop obsessing over it. Who cares what the fans think?!"

"I do..." He said.

"You shouldn't..." I looked him in the eyes, "You shouldn't care about what anyone thinks."

"Thanks," He said, smiling then taking the last bite of his burger.

After we ate, we sat there looking at the city. We were quite close, if I do say so myself. After a moment of silence he said, "This is pretty romantic, don't you think?" He said turning towards me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Makes you wanna... kiss someone." He said.

"Your so cliche, Horan!" I said, pushing his face away and laughing. He chuckled.

"Look, Leanna, I really like you..." He trailed off. "And I really wanna kiss you." He finished.

"Say no more," I said pulling him closer. His lips crashed against mine and I felt my heart flutter. I felt the sparks, the fireworks, everything! When we pulled away we both smiled.

"Wow." I said.

"Did you feel it, too?" He said

"I did..." I said and blushed. He smiled and then bit his lip.

"Well, the lads are probably wondering where we are." He said getting up and helping me up with him.

"Yup, let's get going, Owen!" I said.

"My name's Niall," He said hopping into the car.

"Shush... Owen." I said. He smiled at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
GAHHHH. I hope you guys liked it. (: Hehehe
Anywayssss. I would love it for you to comment and subscribe! <3