Status: Completed

I've Abandoned Control

Chapter 53

The show was amazing, the guys were flawless. After the last song was sung I immediately took Jana back to the hotel for our date. In spite of the weather conditions, fans still followed us from the venue to the hotel. I didn’t let that bother me though, it was my last night with my wife and I wasn’t going to let anyone ruin it.

As we walked into the suite, the smell of food filled my nose. Trays upon trays of food were lined up accompanied by waiters dressed in white.

“I didn’t know what you might want so I just told them to bring a little of everything.” I said dropping my bag by the door.

After choosing our entrees, the waiters made their way out of the room with the rest of the food. Everything seemed to be turn out how I planned it. It didn’t take us long to eat because we were both starving. We didn’t say 2 words to one another until we were done eating, that’s how hungry we were. As she cleaned off the table, I gathered up the plates and rolled the cart back downstairs.

I tried to go unnoticed, but there were a couple of fans in the restaurant wanting autographs. After I spent a couple of minutes with them, I was making my way across the lobby when I heard people chanting my name. I wanted to ignore it, but they would more than likely stay outside all night waiting and after I close my room door I didn’t plan on coming out until tomorrow before Jana had to leave. It had started raining really hard, so I signed as many as I could before I couldn’t stand the rain any longer. After telling everyone to get some place warm and dry, I made my way back up to my wife.

Turning the light off in the den, I made my way to the bedroom. The lamp on the bedside table was still on from earlier giving the room just enough light to see where everything was. There she stood at the foot of the bed, I watched as she slipped off her heels and placed her earrings on the end table.

As I closed the door quietly, I shook my head sending droplets of water flying in different directions. Running my fingers through my damp hair, I walked further into the room and through the open bathroom door.

Shutting the door, I pulled the red shirt that was plastered to my body over my head and tossed it over the bar on the shower. Toeing my shoes off and pulling my water soaked socks from my feet, I raised up and unbuckled my pants before unzipping them, pulling them off and tossing them on the side of the bathtub.

After a few moments I made my way out of the bathroom to see her sliding the zipper of her dress down. I watched as she took the straps off of her shoulders as the material dropped from the body. I couldn’t help it, I felt my body harden at the sight of her.

Walking over to where she stood, I pressed my body up against her back and placed a gentle kiss on her bare shoulder. She smiled and tilted her head to give me better access. Running my hands up the sides of her body, I grabbed the thin straps of her dress and slithered it down to pool around her feet. Stepping out from the gathered material, she turned to face me, cupping my face with both of her hands, pulling me down to her for a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around her naked waist and groaned. I led us to the bed until the back of her knees hit the edge of the mattress. Pushing her lightly, she fell onto the bed as she looked up at me with desire filled eyes.

“God, I love you.” I said as I made my way on top of her. I was going to miss her these next 3 weeks, there was no questioning that, I wish she would stay with me, but I knew that was impossible. I was thankful that she agreed to come visit me in the first place, I couldn’t be greedy, even though I wanted to be.

“I love you too Jared.” she said back to me just before I took control over her body. We spent almost the entire night absorbed in one another, I couldn’t keep my hands off of her.

The morning came quicker than I wanted it to. Looking over, I seen the woman I loved so much with her head in the crook on my arm. She looked so peaceful I didn’t want to wake her, but I had to or she’d miss her flight, the flight I didn’t want her to get on. A brief thought shot through my mind, maybe if I “overslept” that would mean she had to stay another day or try to get a later flight, but I knew she had to get back to Ella, and I didn’t want to think I was THAT selfish.

Nudging her with my free hand, she hesitantly opened her brown eyes. “Hey you, wake up.” I said looking down at her. She snuggled into my chest as she groaned in protest of waking up to the day.

“Come on, we got to get your stuff together babe.” I demanded as I removed myself from the bed. We both started packing our bags slowly. I had to get my stuff together also, because we were leaving later today after we do some radio interviews to head to another city.

A slight knock on the door sent a wave of unwanted sadness throughout my entire body. As I opened it, I saw Shannon and Paige standing outside the doorway with their luggage behind them.

“Come on man, we gotta go.” Shannon said. Letting them in, Shannon and I gathered the bags, as the girls looked over the room to make sure we didn’t leave anything behind.

The ride to the airport was spent in silence. I put my arm around Jana as she laid her head on my shoulder. I didn’t know what I was going to do for these next 3 weeks.

After they got their bags checked in, Shannon and I stayed with them until their flight was called. After about an hour, the girl at the gate announced the flight to LA was now boarding. The time had come to say goodbye.

Pulling her into a deep kiss, the world around me stopped moving as her lips touched mine. All reality was lost for a moment, until they announced once again that the flight was boarding for the last time. I didn’t want this to end, so I pulled back and looked into her dark brown eyes and said the only thing I wanted at that moment, “Please stay with me.”