Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

The Baby Doctor

Andy's POV
After I made coffee I heard feet patter across the floor and i looked over to see Lela.
"Hey baby girl. How are you this morning?" i asked.
"Good, just a little sore," she said.
"Why are you sore my dear? Did I go to hard last night?"
"Nope, you did just fine last night. I'm just not used to sex like that."
"Okay, as long as i didn't hurt my baby girl." That's when I heard more people wake up and i looked over to find Joy and Jake awake making out on my couch. "Hey! No sex on my couch, only Lela and I can have sex on the couches, no one else," I said.
"BRO! YOU AND LELA HAVE HAD SEX ON THIS COUCH!!!!" asked Jake.
Lela's face went red. "Yup!" was all i said.
"EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jake screamed. That caused everyone to wake up.
"Shut the hell up Jake!" screamed CC.
"I have a reason to yell ew! Andy and Lela had sex on this couch and then they let us sit and sleep on this couch," jake said. CC, Ashley, Jinxx, and Sammi all had a look of disgust on their faces.
"What do you expect from a horny couple, we're going to have sex everywhere," i said.
"Where have you guys had sex other than your bed and the sofa?" asked Ashley.
"Let's see, the bed, sofa, dining room table, kitchen counters, the shower well all 3 of them, and the bath tub in our room, and just about everywhere in this house," i said.
"Andy!" Lela screamed with a blush on her checks.
"What? They wanted to know so i let them know and now they won't ask about our sex lives, toys, and costumes because they were very grossed out just from the places," i said nonchalantly.
"Did you have to mention the toys and costumes infront of them? CAUSE MAYBE THEY WILL ASK NOW!!!!!" she said mad.
"Don't be mad i'm sorry baby, i shouldn't have mentioned it," i said rubbing my hands up and down her arms calming her down.
"Sorry i yelled," she said starting to cry.
I pulled her into my arms and rubbed her back and held her. "Shh don't cry baby, don't cry, Shh," i said trying to calm her down again.
LATER THAT AFTERNOON (Lela's POV)
"Hi i'm Dr. Michael's," our baby doctor said when she walked in. To fill you in Andy and I are at the doctor's getting the baby checked and for our first appointment. She checked the baby and we talked about our plans for birth and how we are doing prenadal and all that other stuff. The baby is healthy and doing just fine , THANK GOD!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like the chapter, if there are wide spaces and double of letters or missing spaces and letters, i am still trying to get used to my new bluetooth key board for my ipad so i hope you all like this chapter and sorry its so short and sucky