Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

Three Babies?????

Lela’s POV
8 months and I’m about to pop! Seriously my stomach is HUGE!!!!! I’m so glad that twins come out at 8 months, one less month of morning sickness and weird cravings. I’m obviously having a C-section which is today because pushing two big heads out of one tiny hole would not be fun.
“Lela, wake up honey we have to go to the hospital,” said Andy.
“Okay,” was all I could get out in my sleeping state. See we invited my parents to come and meet the little girls when they arrived, hopefully they will come so I can give them the photo album too.
When we arrived all the guys, Joy, Sammi, and Andy’s parents were waiting outside for us.
“Hey guys,” I said.
“Hello baby mama,” said Joy. Everyone else said hi and good luck.
~Time Lapse~
“Ready Lela?” asked Dr. Michael’s.
“As ready as I’ll ever be.” They wheeled me out of the room and we passed where everyone was and to my surprise my parents were here. “Hey guys,” I said while passing them all. They all shouted good luck to me and said nice bunny suit to Andy since he was decked out in all pink scrubs and a white mask and pink hat to cover his hair. Andy filliped them all off and continued walking. No one knows we are having two little girls so it’s a surprise. When we finally got inside they put me on the operating table and Andy sat in the chair next to my head. Before you know it I hear little cry number one and they said “Little girl” and then I hear another little cry and we hear “another little girl” then to our surprise they end up pulling another little baby out of my stomach and they said “little boy”.
“Wow who would have thought there was a little boy hiding behind his sisters,” Dr. Michael’s said.
“Who would of thought,” I whispered to Andy.
“2 little girls and a little boy… I think we are good on children till they are 5,” Andy said.
“I believe so,” said Dr. M. After that they closed me up and handed Andy one of the little girls and two other nurses held the others to show me.
“They all look so precious,” I said.
“Who would have thought we would make such sexy looking babies. I mean he is going to be such a ladies man and every boy at school will be all over these two little girls,” Andy said chuckling.
“Yeah,” I said admiring my babies.
~ Le time lapse~
I was back in my room and I’ve been asleep for the last 2 hours. When I woke up my babies were in the room and Andy was thinking of names for our little boy.
“I like Andrew Dennis,” I said. Andy turned and smiled.
“Good Afternoon Sleeping Beauty,” he said.
“Can I see my babies?” I asked.
“Sure thing baby.” Andy handed me each baby one by one. My little girls were in my arms and my little boy was in my lap. That’s when everyone walked in, including my parents.
“Andy, can you give my parents the photo album please?” I asked.
“Sure thing baby,” he said. He went into the baby bag and handed my parents the album.
“What’s this?” my mother asked me.
“A photo album with every sonogram of the babies,” Andy answered for me.
“Really?” my mother asked again.
“Thought you would like it,” I said shyly after not seeing my parents in over 8 months.
“Thank you,” she said, “So how many?”
“Two little girls and a little boy,” I squeaked when one of the babies sneezed. “Good bless you little one.” My parents walked over to look at the babies.
“They are so cute,” my mother beamed. “They look so much like their mommy and daddy.”
~Le time lapse (all that happens is unimportant talking and looking at the babies)~
Okay so all of you know what the babies look like and what their names are here we go.
~ Sophia Amanda- blonde hair and blue eyes
~ Helena Rose- black hair and grey eyes
~Andrew Dennis Jr. - Brown hair and brown eyes
The babies were asleep in the nursery and Andy was passed out in bed next to me and I was aimlessly playing with his hair until I fell asleep myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to all of my readers for reading my story and I’m very sorry for it being very late but I have been so not busy but I have finally moved my butt and wrote this for all of you.