Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

Golden Gods

Lela’s POV
Once we landed at the airport we saw our driver and then went to baggage claim. I had 2 suitcases ‘cause of Max’s stuff. We grabbed out bags and then headed to the car. We started off for the hotel.
“So what do you guys want to do once we get to the hotel?” I asked.
“Well I say we eat dinner cause I’m starving and it’s already 9 o’clock,” says CC.
“You’re always hungry CC,” I say, “But I agree, we need actual food in our stomachs.”
“Okay. It’s decided, we’ll drop off the luggage, go to our room to go to the bathroom and then head out for dinner,” said Jake.
“Good plan,” says Ashley. Once we got to the hotel we checked in and obviously got a lot of stares from people. We went to our room, dropped off the suitcases and Max and then left for dinner.
“I know exactly where we should go. There’s a little café a few blocks away that has awesome food. And good waitresses,” said Andy.
“Okay, lead the way,” CC said. We walked down to the café and walked in.
“Andy, is that you?” asked one of the waitresses.
“Hi Mary. I see the café is still doing good,” said Andy.
“Yep, haven’t seen you in what 4 or 5 years? Too long. What are you doing here?” asked Mary.
“Golden God awards. We’re in the best newcomer category.” (not sure if that’s what it actually is)
“Is this for a band?”
“Yeah, when I moved to California I started a band called Black Veil Brides. I sing, Ashley’s on bass, Jake and Jinxx are on guitars, and CC on drums. But Jinxx does some violin when needed,” said Andy while pointing to everyone.
“Hi I’m one of Amy’s friends,” said Mary.
“Then this is Lela, my girlfriend, and that’s Joy, Jake’s girlfriend,” Andy said putting his arm around my waist then pointing to Joy who has her arm around Jake’s waist and his arm around her shoulder’s.
“Hi,” Joy and I say together with a light blush tinting both our cheeks.
“She’s definitely a keeper Andy. Don’t let her go,” said Mary with a serious tone in her voice.
“I won’t. My parents like her too much,” said Andy while kissing my temple. That only made my blush even more.
“So, can I get you guys anything to eat?”
“YES!!!” said CC. Mary just laughed.
“Please,” I said, “Just so we can get Mr. Endless Pit of a Stomach over there to shut up about food. Literally, that’s all he talked about on our way here was food.” Mary laughed.
“Follow me.” Mary walked us to a table and we all sat down and ordered our drinks. We looked over the menu and by the time Mary came back with our drinks we were ready to order. We ordered our food and waited. When it came out we all started eating. In the end we paid the bill and went back to the hotel room to find Max sound asleep sprawled out on the sofa.
”I’m tired, so goodnight everyone,” I said.
“I’ll come with. I’m exhausted,” said Andy.
“Wait, there’s only 5 rooms and 7 of us,” said Joy.
“I’m with Andy so one less person to worry about,” I said.
“Okay, so I guess I’ll bunk with Jake and the other 3 of you get your own rooms,” said Joy. We grabbed our stuff and split into the rooms. Once I got into the room I dropped my bag and flopped onto the bed.
“Looks like someone’s tired,” said Andy.
“And you’re not?”
“Hell yeah, I’m exhausted.”
“Then come to bed.”
“I have to go to the bathroom and then I’ll be right back.”
“Okay.” Two minutes later Andy climbs into bed with me and wraps his arms around my waist with my head on his chest and my arms around his waist.
“I love you,” said Andy.
“I love you, too,” I said. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and Andy probably did too.
Morning…
By the time everyone was awake Mr. Endless Pit was starving.
“I’m hungry,” CC whined.
“We know CC,” said Jinxx very annoyed.
“Then let’s go get breakfast.”
“Fine, everyone, go get ready and then we set off to get breakfast,” I said.
“Yes ma’am,” everyone said and then went to their rooms and got ready. We decided to go back to the café again.
“Hi Mary!” said CC.
“I take it your hungry again?” said Mary.
CC bowed his head and said, “Yes, but so is everyone else,” he said with more enthusiasm.
“Okay, follow me.” Everyone followed Mary and then sat down when they got to the table, “So what can I get you all to drink?”
“Chocolate milk,” said Andy and CC.
“Orange juice,” I said along with Joy.
“Water,” said Jake, Jinxx, and Ashley.
“I’ll be right back with you drinks,” said Mary.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short compared to my other chapters, but who cares, must have had writer's block or something... but don't ask