Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

Awards Part One

Lela’s POV
Later that Day…
“Lela, you almost ready?” asked Andy.
“Almost done hold on.”
“Okay I’ll be in the kitchen.”
“Okay.” So I finished my face paint and walked out to the kitchen. Let me explain my outfit. I’m wearing a red and black lace corset top dress that goes to my mid-thigh with Andy’s war paint adorning my face, red torn fishnet stockings and gloves, and red 5 inch stiletto’s on my feet. Joy’s wearing an outfit an outfit very similar. She’s doing Jake’s paint obviously, her dress is just like mine but in black and white, and her shoes are 4 inch peep-toe heels. One white and one black. Also, since I’ve started dating Andy, I got angel bites, so one stud’s red, the other black. When Andy saw my his jaw dropped.
“Wow…” said Andy at a loss for words.
“You like?”
“Like? I love it,” said Andy waking up to me and putting his hands on my hips and planting a short, sweet kiss on my lips. Well, actually, the reason it was short was because Ashley and CC started to wolf whistle, which made me blush a bright red, almost the shade of my dress!
“Shut up,” said Andy glaring at the guys.
“It’s fine Andy,” I said putting my hands on his arms. He looked at me and pecked me on the lips.
“Okay, if you two are done with your lovey-dovey moment, can we go to the show,” asked Jinxx. He should be talking, in the middle of the night we can hear him cooing at Sammi on Skype or the phone for hours.
“Yeah, yeah, yeah we’re coming,” I said. See the guys are playing a show tonight then the awards are right after, not really right after they have an hour break. We walked to the elevator and went down to the lobby. Andy wrapped his arm around my waist protectively and Jake did the same to Joy. We walked out of the elevator and all 20-ish year old guys eyes were locked on me and Joy. Andy’s arm got tighter so I wrapped mine around his waist and kissed his cheek and whispered, “Don’t worry. Boys are boys, they’re going to stare.”
“I know, but they’re eye raping you and eye killing me.” That’s when I noticed they were glaring at Andy.
That’s when a guy stood in front of me and Andy.
“Can I help you,” I asked.
“Yeah, you can come join me at a party I’m going to so you can get away from this freak in makeup, and hang out with a real man,” he said. Talk about an ego and asshole.
“What did you call my boyfriend?” I asked, I was pissed.
“He’s your boyfriend?” he asked with a smug face.
“Yeah, he is and he is definitely more of a man than you are.”
“I bet he’s still a virgin and you are too.” Joy heard that comment and started to worry because she knows my past and the virgin thing is a touchy subject for me. See I was raped when I was 13 by a bunch of drunken seniors from our high school. I started to cry and Joy ran over to me and wrapped me in her arms.
“You’re an asshole. Come on Lela lets go to the car okay?” I could only shake my head.
“Hey, Lela,” said Andy. I turned around just in time to see him punch the guy right in the jaw. Then he came over to me and wrapped me in his arms and held me. All the guys just sat there and looked at us, the BVB guys and eye raping guys. “Let’s go baby girl, okay?” I just shook my head yes. We walked out of the lobby doors to the car. When we got there, there was a limo instead.
“The director asked me to bring this instead of a van,” said our chauffeur.
“Okay,” said Jake.
“You okay ma’am,” asked the chauffer.
“Yeah,” I said while whipping some of the tears away while Andy kissed the top of my head. He opened the door and everyone got in. Me and Andy last.
“There isn’t enough room for all of us,” said Joy.
“I call Andy’s lap!” I slightly shouted.
“I call Jake’s lap!” shouted Joy. All the guys looked at us and we all cracked up laughing. Joy and I climbed onto our boyfriends laps.
“Hello beautiful,” Andy whispered into my ear.
“Hello Mr. Biersack,” I said back. I turned sideways on his lap and kissed him quickly. I turned to see if anyone was paying attention. They weren’t, so I turned and kissed Andy. He put his hand on the back of my neck. One simple kiss turned to more. Then we heard the talking stop. We broke apart to see the guys staring at us.
“Can’t you guys wait until we get back to the hotel? Cause if you don’t you WILL have an audience,” said Jinxx.
“I wouldn’t mind,” Ashley pushed out.
“Shut up Ashley!” I screamed.
“Never, I have a Purdy mind and I will speak what I think.”
“But it’s disgusting knowing you’d want to watch me and Andy…do IT!” I said grimacing.
“Just look at it the way I do… it’s just like live porn.”
“You. Are. Disgusting, Ashley!” Andy said, “And no way in hell would I let you anywhere near her when she’s naked.”
“I know, but that’s what you love about me!” he said.
“Not really,” everyone but Ashley ranted.
He grunted, “Assholes.”
“We know,” I said cheery. Ashley just shook his head. I walked over to him and sat on his lap giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek, “Better?”
“A little,” he said kissing my cheek.
“Alright, no flirting with my girlfriend Ash,” hissed Andy.
“I know,” Ashley said pouting. I smiled, got up and moved back to Andy’s lap. When I sat down he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. That’s when we arrived to the concert. We sat there and waited for half an hour waiting, talking, for the guys to get called up on stage.
“Baby?” Andy whispered into my ear.
“Yeah Andy,” I whispered back.
“Why-why was the question about your virginity touchy before?”
“I don’t want to talk about it in front of a lot of people Andy.” That’s when Andy grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room that looks like it’s been abandoned for years.
“Can you talk now?”
“When I was thirteen I was walking home from a friend’s house. She lived on the other side of town, so I had to pass the local underground bar that allowed anyone to drink. When I was passing, a couple of the seniors from the high school walked out completely shit faced. They saw me and I had come back from a party so I had a mini skirt and tank top on. They pulled me into an alley and-and…” that’s when I broke down bawling my eyes out. Andy wrapped me up in his arms.
“Shhh, it’s okay. I get the rest of the story. You don’t have to finish. Please stop crying, you’re going to ruin your war paint you worked so hard on.” I stopped crying and Andy grabbed tissue from his pocket. “Dab don’t wipe.” I shook my head yes. I dabbed the tears away and Andy wrapped me in his arms. “You think you can go outside and sit with the guys?”
“Yeah, I’ll sit with Joy when you guys are on stage.”
“Okay baby girl.” Andy leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his around my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He backed me up until I hit a table. He picked me up and sat me on top of it. He moved so he was in between my legs. That’s when CC bounced through the door.
“There you two are.” We pulled apart and just looked at him. “I just cock blocked didn’t I?”
“You think,” said Andy a little annoyed. I kissed his neck soothingly.
“Don’t get mad at him,” that’s when he looked down at me and into my eyes. “We’ll continue this later at the hotel, I promise.”
“Okay.”
“Come on you two, we’re on in 5,” said CC. Andy helped me off the table and we walked out of the room with CC next to us. “Lela and Andy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, than comes marriage, and then comes a baby in a baby carriage,” sang CC. When he finished the song I nailed him in the gut with my elbow gaining an oomph and owe from him. I smiled in triumph, Andy laughed, and I could feel CC glaring wholes into the back of my head. I just flipped him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little longer than the last one, but only by a page in word