Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

Concert, Sweat and .... SEX!?!?!?!?

Andy’s POV
I backed Lela into a table and sat her on top and setting myself in between her legs. Of course that’s when CC decided to burst through the door and interrupt us.
“There you two are.” We pulled apart and just looked at him. “I just cock blocked didn’t I?”
“You think,” said Andy a little annoyed. I kissed his neck soothingly.
“Don’t get mad at him,” that’s when I looked down at her and into her eyes. “We’ll continue this later at the hotel, I promise.”
“Okay.”
“Come on you two, we’re on in 5,” said CC. I helped Lela off the table and we walked out of the room with CC next to us. “Lela and Andy sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, than comes marriage, and then comes a baby in a baby carriage,” sang CC. When he finished the song Lela nailed him in the gut with her elbow gaining an oomph and owe from him. She smiled in triumph, I laughed, and I could see CC glaring wholes into the back of Lela’s head. She just flipped him off. We walked out the door and into the lounge where the rest of the guys and Joy were.
“Where were you two?” asked Joy worried.
“We were talking about the thing that happened earlier and CC had to gratefully interrupt us in the middle of us kissing,” I said.
“Hey if I didn’t walk in then I would have walked in on you two having sex, and it might have not been me, it could have been someone from another band or tech guy,” CC said smugly.
“True, but did you have to announce to everyone what was happening?” Lela asked.
“Yep, they have a right to know what our singer and his girlfriend were doing in an empty room together. Alone.”
“CC, it would have been better if you didn’t tell us what happened,” said Jinxx.
“I don’t mind, it kind of turned me on a little,” said Ashley.
“JOOOOONNNNN! WE NEED A FRONT POOP CHECK ON ASHLEY, QUICK! PLEASE!” said Lela.
“DUDE!” I screamed. “The hell, you’re talking about my girlfriend!”
“SORRY IF IT TURNS ME ON EASILY!” shouted Ashley.
“WELL TRY NOT TO GET TURNED ON THAT EASILY! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES TO LELA!” I shouted.
“AND JOY! Cause if you do so help me god to not kill you,” said Jake.
“Same,” I said. Ashley gulped and just shook his head yes with wide eyes.
“What do you guys need me for?” asked Jon.
“Ashley got turned on when CC said me and Lela were about to have sex in an empty room, can you help him with his little, big problem?” I asked grossed out.
“Yeah, how bad is it Ash?” Ashley turned and Jon’s eyes went big. “That definitely is a big problem. Just think of your mom or one of the ugliest guys you can think of naked.” Ash’s eyes went big. “Do it, it will help, it helps Andy.” Ash’s face when serious and he closed his eyes. You could notice his bulge going down a little at a time thank god.
“Better?” I asked.
“Yeah, but I have the most grossest image in my head right now.”
“Good. Now maybe you’ll try to keep Little Purdy calm more often,” scolded Lela.
30 minutes later…
“Thank you mother fuckers!” I screamed. I walked off the stage with the rest of the guys and ran over to Lela trying to give her a huge hug since I was so sweaty.
“HELL NO BIERSACK! GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME TILL YOU DRY THE SWEAT AWAY!” she screamed.
“Awwwww, But I want a hug,” I said stopping and stuck my bottom lip out.
“No, not until you’re dried off. But I’ll kiss your cheek if it makes you feel any better,” she said.
“Please?” Lela walked over to me and moved in to kiss my cheek, but being the evil bastard I am, I turned my head and kissed her on the lips and gave her a big hug.
“BIERSACK!!! Come on,” she said pissed off. “I guess you won’t be getting laid tonight. I instantly let her go and she went to the bathroom to dry off.
Lela’s POV
Gross, Andy just had to give me a sweaty bear hug when I’m in a dress. Remember to get payback. I dried myself off and then went out back to the guys. Andy had a towel in his hands drying all the sweat off.
“Good you’re getting dried up,” I said glaring at him.
“Sorry about before. I just couldn’t help myself, I’m really sorry,” Andy said with his lower lip sticking out.
“I forgive you,” I said kissing him and giving him a big bear hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
DO NOT STEAL MY STORY OR I'LL CHOP OF YOUR PENIS OR BOOBS AND HAUNT YOUR DREAMS!!!!!!! haha jk just kidding but i will be very pissed off and if any of my readers see this story some where else other than by BlackVeilBridesGirl on FanFiction.net please tell me