Status: Completed

I love him, I hate him

Believe in Magic?

Chapter I -Believe in Magic

AishaAyesha© DO NOT STEAL

I wish he would notice me. I wish I existed in his life. It's been 3 years since I started crushing on him. I think it's love. Carter Corthswells. He's every girl dream boat. I mean, he's perfect. What else would anyone want in a guy? I pity him for one thing though. He has a twin. They are not similar in anyway besides the fact that they look identical. Aayden Corthswells. He's the exactly opposite of him. I despise him. No, I hate him. Everything about him except his appearance because he looks like the love of my life. He's a pervert. All he ever does is harass me. Physically. Once he grabbed my butt during the first day of high school.

'Wow. You've seriously broken your best record,' I knew that annoying voice. Aayden.

'What are you saying?' I shook my head at him.

'11 seconds. YOu broke your record. You've been staring at my brother for 11 seconds,'he said.

'No I wasn't,' I said defensively. He rolled his eyes and laughed.

'The last time was 7 seconds. Seriously. You have got to stop. You look like stalker,' he said.

'What? I can't helped it. He's gorgeous,' I said in a dreamy voice.

'Really? I look exactly like him. I don't see you staring at me for 11 seconds,' he said.

'That's because you guys have slightly different voices. And plus, his eyes are Persian blue and yours are amber green. Huge difference,' I said.

'So you do pay attention to me,' he smirked.

'It's the only way I can know the difference between the two of you. Even though your personality shows it all. You're nothing like him. He's a prince while you're a sick pervert,' I said.

'Wow, thanks. Haven't had much of this kind of praises,' he said.

'Go away Aayden. What are you dong here anyway?' I asked.

'What? Can't friends stick together?' he asked. I almost laughed out loud.

'Are you kidding? You never treat me nice, we are not friends,' I walked away but he caught up to me.

'Go back to where you came from. Go make out with one of your many whores,' I said. What can I say? He's still good-looking. Can't blame him for having thousands of girlfriends.

'Wha-,' he stopped in his footsteps.

'Buh-bye,' I rolled my eyes and walked away.

_____________________________________________

I feel like a total stalker. I've been gawking at him. For like forever.

'Lysha are you paying attention?' the teacher asked.

'Uh.. that your giving us a 10 mintue break?' I fake-smiled.

She took out a note pad. And tore the paper out.

'Detention?' I asked.

'Bingo,' she said.

__________________________________________

I can't believe I have to write a thousand word essay on why I'm sorry.

'Dear Teacher, I'm sorry I was gawking at Carter Corthswells the whole period and I would like to blame you for it because it's your fault for putting the love of my life in the same class as me. What were you thinking!?' I thought to myself while I wrote it down.

'Great job, 967 more words to go,' Aayden pulled up a chair to my table.

'Aw cmon. Can this day get any worse?' I asked.

'I feel the love already,' he said. I couldn't help but smirk.

'Spent the whole period drooling over mr.Right?' he asked.

'Spent the whole period sleeping in class?' I asked. We both nodded and sighed.

'How does your twin brother act around the house?' I asked.

'I don't know. Normal I guess?' he said.

'Wow. He's even a prince at home?'I frowned.

'Dude. He doesn't even know you exist. Stop crushing on my brother,' he said.

'That's one harsh way to put it. Might as well tell me to get over him,' I said.

'Yeah. I was about to,' he said.

'....'

'Look, forget about him. He's not worth it,' he said.

'NOT WORTH IT?! He's a full package,' I raised my voice.

'Full package my ass, you even don't know him. You girls and your crazy fantasies,' he shook his head.

'I don't suppose you know him better?' I asked.

'What are you? Stupid? I'm his freakin' twin. We share the same blood. Same appearance and same womb for heaven's sake,' he said.

'You're just jealous, you don't get that much popularity than him,' I stuck out my tongue.

'At least I'm who I am. You guys are deceived,' he said.

'You're telling me he's a evil devil on the inside?' I said and he nodded. I laughed at him.

'Sucks to be you,' I said.

_________________________________________

Tomorrow's my birthday. All I ever wanted was Carter to like me. Notice me. At least know i exist in his life. He never once looked at me. I don't blame him. He's perfect. I'm just an ordinary girl.

'Mum. I'm going out,' I said as I reached out for the door.

'Where to?' she asked.

'Just somewhere. Until I think lf a place,' I said.

'Boyfriend?' she smiled. Why would she think that?

'Mum. I maybe 16 but I certainly do not have a boyfriend. I mean look at me,' I said.

'What? You're pretty. Just where do you think you got the looks from?' she giggled. I have to admit. My mum's kinda hot. Which sucks. Everytime I go out with her people pass by and stare at her. I mean, I'm the younger one here. She's married.

'Mum you're just saying that,' I sighed. She got up and and pulled me towards the mirror.

'You have such low self-esteem. Look at your self for a minute. Boys would die to have you. You are beautiful. Look at your eyes. They chocolate brown with a hint of yellow. Look at your lips, even when you frown, you look sexy. Look at your sikly wavy auburn hair. Look at your body. You've got curves to die for. I bet your a c-cup by now. Your waist is still as small as ever. Your legs are long and sexy And are perfectly tanned.You don't ever try to look your best. And I'm jealous. My love story has already ended and yours is just baout to begin Ly,' She said. My mum's really hip. She talks like my friends.

I was shocked. I didn't expect anythiing like that from her. I've always been kinda jealous of her. She's everything I wanted to be. I don't even realise my features at all. They seem normal to me.

'Thanks mum,' I smiled and hugged her.

'Now you better go get a boyfriend. Or I'll get one for you,' she smiled. I laughed. God I love her.

_____________________________________________

I went out to the park to get some fresh air. I'm turning 17 tomorrow. What do I wish for? You bet it is. Carten Corthswells. I walked pass some stores after that and some sign caught my eyes. 'Kiara's Magic Fortune'. I went in thinking it was some lame kids magic toyshop but no, it was like what you's see in Harry potter. OLd ancient spellbooks, wands, fortune on cards and a lot more.

'May I help you?' said someone from behind. I jumped because she scared the shit out of me. The store was pretty scary. I just wanted to get the hell out of there.

'I was expecting you Lysha Venz,' she said.

' Excuse me? How did you know my name?' I asked.

'You're looking for spell right? To make someone notice you?' she smiled. Yes, I did. But I was only joking. I didn't think it was real.

'I think I better leave now,' I walked towards the store when she grabbed my hand and pulled me back.

'Don't you want him to finally notice you? Finally knows you exist in his life? Make him fall in love with you?' she whispered in my ear. As temtpting as it is, I turned around but she wasn't there where I thought she was. Instead, she was standing behind the counter.

'What do I do?' I asked. She grinned.

'Make a wish,' she said.

'A wish?' I jerked back. It was that simple? I made thousands of wishes but none of them ever came true.

'Well, that's because you haven't met me yet,' She answered my question.

'Y-you can read my thoughts?' I asked. She laughed.

'I know everything about you,' she smiled.

'Okay.. so how do I make this wish,' I asked.

'Say what you want and I'll make it come true.'

'I wish,' I wanted to say.

'But becareful what you wish for.. cause once you do it's permanent,' she said. I gulped at the thought of it. I figured she already knew who I'm in love with.

'I wish I.. I wish I wasn't invisible to him. So he would notice me. NO wait. I wish he was the only one that can see me,' I said.

'Are you sure?' she said.

'Yes very,'I said excitedly. The moment I blinked. I was back in my room.

I woke up and looked at my clock. Was that a dream? I sighed.

I should've known. It was too good to be true.

___________________________________________

I went down straight to get my breakfast before I left for school.

'Mum. What are we having?' I asked. She didn't answer.

'Lily, can you get Lysha down here quikc? She's gonna be late for school,' she said. I jerked my head back.

'Hello mum. I'm here. You can stop acting as if you can't see me now,' I laughed.

I saw lily go up the stairs and into my room. Then she ran down stairs.

'She's not there.'

'That's weird. She never leaves the house without her breakfast,' Mum frowned.

Lily sat back down on her chair and ate her pancakes.

'Lily Mum stop it. Stop this act right now,' I said. This must be some kind of joke.

'I wanted to tell her something before she went. It's a her birthday,' Mum sighed.

'Fine. IF you guys keep acting like this. I won't speak you guys ever again,' I said.

Still no answer. I ran out of the house. Seriously. It's my birthday. Why would they do this? I thought of the possibilities. Maybe it was part of the act. You know, on TV? Act as if I don't exist and when I come back they throw a surprise party.

I was deep in thought. Suddenly I heard a car brake right infront of me. The burnt runner lingered through the air and it made feel kind of dizzy.

'HEY! LYSHA?! WHAT ARE YOU? CRAZY? Get out of the road. Its a freakin red man!' I heard some guy pointed to the traffic light. Then I suddenly collapsed on the road.

'What the- shit?' I heard him slammed the car door as he rushed towards me.

_________________________________________

I found myself in Aayden's Car at the school carpark.

'Hey, you okay?' he asked.

'Wha- what happened?' I stuttered.

'Well, I almost hit you. And you collapsed in the middle of the road,' he said.

'Oh. sorry,' I said.

'What happened?' he asked.

'I dunno. My mum and my sister tried playing a trick on me this morning. They both acted like they couldn't see me. It's my birthday tomorrow. I can't believe them,' I said.

'Well, I can see you,' he laughed as if I was crazy.

'Well, see you,' I said as I walked away.

___________________________________________

I sat on my sit for the first period. The teacher was marking attendance. Just in time.

'Jordan?' He asked.

'Here,' he responded.

'Lysha?' he looked around.

'Here!' I shouted and I put my hand up.

'Lysha??' he asked.

'Hello? I'm here..' I said.

'Oh absent,' he said. I stood up and danced infront of me.

'Mr. Megoli?' I thought about what happened at home.

Something hit me.

'Oh my god. I'm invisible.'

__________________________________________

I quickly searched for Aayden since he was the only who can see me.

'Aayden. I'm invisble,' I said to him.

'What? But I can see you,' he said.

'Exactly. Only you can see me. I'm trying to figure out why,' I said.

'I think there's something wrong with you. If you will excuse me, I have someone to see,' he said as he was about to go.

'Wait, you need to follow me after school to this store,' I said.

'For what? I owe you nothing,'he asked.

'Please. I'll tell you on the way there,' I said.

One of Aayden's girlfriends came up to him.

'Hi,' she smiled. He was about to say something when she suddenly sat on his lap wrapping her legs around his waist. She leaned in cupping his face about to kiss him when he pushed her away.

'What? I thought you liked it when I do that?' she frowned.

'Uhm.. can we continue this later when we're more.. you know alone?' he said.

'Alone? Aren't we already alone? There's no one here,' she looked around.

I looked at him and smiled showing him the I-told-you face.

He shoved her off and walked away. 'Aayden?' she wondered why he was acting so weird.

'Aayden!' I shouted as I ran towards him. He quickened his pace after hearing my footsteps.

I shouted as I jumped towards him holding on to his waist.

'OW! What the? Are you crazy? YOu could've gotten both of us killed,' he got up.

'Why are you running away?' I asked.

'I don't know. This is freaking me out!' he shouted.

'Woah.. relax.. I'm the one who should be freaking out right now. I'm invisible and you've got to help me,' I said.

'Please?' I asked.

'Fine. Whatever,' he said.

__________________________________________

'You wished?' he asked.

'Yes,' I said.

'Then shouldn't you be visible to Carter instead?' he said. We reached the store and when we walked in I shouted.

'HELLO! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?' I placed my hands on the counter.

'What do you mean?' she grinned.

'I told you to make the love of my life notice me,' I said.

' And you got your wish,' she said.

'NO. I'm invisible to everyone except him,' I said.

'I hate him!' I said to her.

'Excuse me?' Aayden looked at me.

'Not now,' I said.

'Well, you didn't tell me. You said that you wanted 'he' to be the only one that can see you,' she said.

'I meant Carter!' I said.

'Too late. You didn't tell me so I figured it was him since you guys are soulmates,' she said.

'We're what?!' Aayden and I shouted. Aayden laughed hysterically.

'S-o-u-l Mates,' she giggled.

'No we're not. He would be the last person I'd ever date!' I shouted.

'HEY I'm not here to get insulted every second, I'm outta here,' he said leaving the store.

'Hey wait!'I shouted but I heard him start his engine and he drove away.

'It's not nice to anger your soulmate,' she said.

'He's not my freakin soulmate! How do I stop this?' I asked.

'You can't,' she said.

'What do you mean I can't?' I said.

'Haven't I told you before? It's permanent,' she said.

'Oh my god. NONONONONNO please there gotta be some way?' I pleaded.

'A kiss,' she said.

'What? Ew. Gross,' I wanted to cry. I wasn't going to give my first kiss to the guy I hate the most.

'Sorry. That's the only way.'

'That's it?' I asked. She nodded.

'How about my life existence then?' I asked.

'I just put a spell on the people around you few minutes ago. Your existence is no more for the time being. Only Aayden can see you.'

'Then where do I live?'

'Ask Aayden. Maybe he will help,' she said.

'What? What if he doesn't? What am I suppose to do then?' I said.

'I don't know. But make sure you think fast. If you two stop talking to each other, he'll start to forget you a little and sooner or later you cease to exist.

_____________________________________________

Here I am. Figuring out a way to apologize to Aayden and maybe when he's not looking, I could kiss him. First of all. He obviously mad at me because I insulted him twice. He hasn't been talking to me for a few days already. I went to look for Aayden. He was in the middle of making out with one of his whores.

'Ahem.' I fake-coughed. He stopped.

'Aayden? What's wrong?' she asked.

'Uh. I need to go somewhere for awhile. I'll see you later,' he stood up and walked right passed me. I ran towards him.

'Aayden look at me,' I said. He continued walking. I was afraid the 'forgetting about me' was starting to take place.

'Aayden, can you please stop for a moment?' I asked and sighed.

'Aa-'

'Shut up. You're annoying.' I was started to get annoyed.

'Aayden seriously,' I pulled his jacket.

'Can you stop sta-' I pulled his collar and our lips collided for 2 seconds.

'What the?' he seemed shocked when he pulled away.

I looked around for someone ot pass by and I said hello. They didn't respond. I was still invisible.

'Why isn't it working?' I asked.

'What's not working?' Aayden asked. I pulled him towards me and kissed him again. This time he kissed me back. He placed his hands on my waist and pulled me in closer. As I felt his cold hands on my skin, I flinched and pushed him away.

'What was that for?' I wiped my mouth.

'What do you mean? You're the one who kissed me first!' he said, not understanding what was happening.

'I meant the waist thing,' I said.

'You kissed me so you can't blame me for trying. It's a habit,' he said. I rolled my eyes. I looked around and tried talking to someone but they just ignored me.

'Why isn't it working?!!' I shouted.

'What are you talking about?' he asked.

'She said if I kissed you I would break the spell. I can't believe I wasted my first kiss on a jerk like you,' I said.

He smirked. 'First kiss?' he asked, ignoring the fact that I called him a jerk.

I turned red.

'You're 17 and you haven't kissed anyone?' he laughed.

'Shut up! Unlike you, I like to keep my first kiss for the right guy. Unfortunately, it was wasted,' I said defensively.

'Right. Not bad for a first timer,' he smirked. I felt like slapping him but I knew I needed his help.

'Look. I need your help. I need a place to stay. Since I no longer exist in people's for the time being, I don't have a place to stay, any money, and I can't get a job,' I said.

'You can crash at my place if you want, since no one can see you,' he said. As disgusting as that sounds, I had no other choice.

'Thanks,' I said.

'You know, you're kinda freeloading off of me. So you owe me big time. I have to buy you food,clothes and-'

'Okay I get it. I'll pay you back when the spell breaks. I can't believe she lied to me. She probably wanted me to kiss you on purpose,' I said.

' At least one of us enjoyed it,' he smiled.

___________________________________________
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed! Comment rate favorite! AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!