Status: Completed

I love him, I hate him

Freeloader

Chapter 2

DO NOT STEAL

'Here are some clothes I borrowed from my sis,' he passed me a bag of clothing.

'Thanks. Wait where do I sleep then?' I asked. I can't possibly take his bed. That would be too rude.

'We could share the bed,' he smirked.

'I'd rather sleep at the side of the road,' I said.

'I feel the love already,' he said. Then I heard a door close.

'That's Carter,' I flinched at the mention of his name. I realised that they're were twins. I'm practically at Carter's house now.

'Did I hit a nerve?' he asked.

'Pshh.. no,' I said.

'This is the life right? You'll finally get to know the real him,' he said.

'What do you mean 'real' him?' I asked.

'Didn't I say this before?' he said. Then suddenly, Carter just burst through the door which made me fall back on Aayden's bed. Carter was shirtless. I couldn't help but stare at his perfectly defined abs.

'Hey bro, you coming to Jessica's party ?' he asked.

'Course,' Aayden answered.

'Bangin some chicks?' he winked.

'You know me too well,' Aayden smiled. ' "Bangin some chicks"? I've never heard Carter talk like that before. He sounds soo..Aayden-ish,' I thought to myself.

Carter left the room and I was still in shock.

'What?' Aayden asked.

'N-nothing,' I said softly.

'What? Sad to see your perfect prince charming turn into a pervertic devil?' he said.

'No. I'm just relieved his not Aayden,' I said. His face changed. He looked hurt. I was going to apologize but then he changed back to his normal self.

'Right,' he smiled and left the room.

___________________________________________________

I spent the whole day doing nothing. I had to stay in his room. I couldn't go anywhere because I couldn't interact with anyone. I missed Mum and lily. I would always tell them about my day and all about Carter. I laid down on Aayden's bed for a while and soon after I fell asleep waiting for him to come home from the party.

I heard a door close and I sort of woke up. I didn't feel like opening my eyes. I just felt like staying there on the bed.

'Wow.. leave her for a few hours and she's asleep,' I heard him say. A few hours? It felt more like 10.

'Hey wake up,' he shook my shoulder.

'What?' I whined, acting as if he woke me up form my sleep.

'I bought you peperoni pizza,' he said passing me the box. That was really thoughtful of him. I was kinda glad he would actually help me in the first place.

'Thanks,' I smiled. I noticed him staring at my legs. I was wearing his sister's mini shorts. Imagine how short it would look on me if it's short for his little sister. Yeah, that short. As if I wasn't wearing any. Feeling uncomfortable I slapped him. Lightly.

'Where do you think you're looking at?' I glared.

'What? Would you chill?' he said.

'Chill? Haven't you already banged some chicks at the party? Not satisfied yet?' I asked.

'That phrase seems to bother you a whole lot,' he said.

'Yes it does. I'm a girl remember? I wouldn't want to be banged or called a chick,' I said.

I took out a slice of pizza and gobbled it up.

'You have no idea how hungry I am,' I took out another slice. He looked at me.

'So where are we going tomorrow?' I asked.

'What do you mean?' he asked.

'Tomorrow's saturday? There's no school? You can't go out with your friends and leave me here again. I am about to crazy.' He laughed.

'Okayy..I'll cancel my plans then,' he said.

'Oh come on,' I sighed.

'What?'

'You didn't have to say that. You're making me feel guilty,' I said.

'Okay whatever. Where do you want to go?' he started to get pissed. I started to get the feeling he was tired of taking care of me. That would be a problem because he doesn't know that if I were to stop talking to him I would cease to exist. I kinda had to listen to him if I wanna live.

'Sorry. Just.. anywhere really,' I sighed.

'Okay. How about the pool?' he asked.

'I can't. People would think there's a ghost in the pool swimming. I'm invisble but I still exist.'

'How about the movies?' I shook my head.

'The mall?' he asked.

'Seriously? You don't mind walking for hours carrying my bags?' I asked.

'We'll think about it?' he shrugged.

'Okay.' I smiled. I finshed my pizza and laid down on the bed.

'I'll go take a shower,' he got up.

I heard water gush out and I got up from the bed. I opened a drawer and I found a picture. Of a girl, a little girl.

Could it be his sister? She had wavy long her that reaches her butt and amber green eyes just like he did. She was gorgeous for a little girl. I guess it runs in the family. I haven't seen her walking around the house. Where was she? I thought to myself.

Before i realized it, Aayden was already done.

'Pretty ain't she?' he smiled. I jumped.

'It's okay,' he assured me.

'That's my sister,' he said.

'I figured,' I said.

'How come I don't see her?' I asked.

'She died of a heart attack,' he bluntly.

'Heart attack?' I felt sorry for him.

'She has a heart problem. Everytime she get's angry or shocked in a way, her heart beat irregularly. She died because of me,' he said. I jerked my head backwards.

'You're kidding right?'

'We got into a fight and she was extremely mad. She stopped talking and I realized she was having a heart attack. I was the cause of her death. I knew I shouldn't make her angry,' he looked down at the floor clenching his fist.

'Maybe she was fated to die. It's not your fault Aayden. You need to know that,' I hugged him.

He didn't say anything. Except, he kissed the side of my neck.

'What the,' I pushed him away.

He started laughing.

'God, you're so easy to fool,' he laughed again.

'What? That was a lie?' I got up.

'Yeah. She having a camp at her school for a week,' he smirked.

'Oh my god. I hate you. I thought you were being serious!' I hit his chest.

'Ow. That sooo did not hurt,' he said. I glared at him pushing him onto the bed. At the same time he caught my wrist and pulled me with him.I fell on him with both my elbows beside his head and one of my legs in between his.

'Are you trying to seduce me? Pinning me down? That's so not you Lysha,' he gave me a cocky grin. I quickly climbed off him and backed away from him.

'That's not funny Aayden, stop it,' I said. He was always violating my personal space but this time he went too far.

I wondered whether living with him was a good idea. If this happens on the first day, only god knows what might in a week.

____________________________________________

I got up before Aayden did and I took a shower first. I was afraid he'd try something while I was showering. I took a fast one and quickly tiptoed my way to get my clothes before he wakes up. I was only wearing a towel. This was dangerous. I finally got my stuff and I crept back into the toilet.

It was only a minute before Aayden knocked on the door.

'Are you in there?' he asked.

'Yeah. I'll be out in a second,' I quickly put on my pants and got out.

______________________________________________

'Ooh look! That top is cute!' I stared through the window display like a kid. He laughed and asked whether I wanted to try some on.

I couldn't possibly carry the clothing myself because people would obviously stare at floating things. Aayden has to carry them for me which was embarassing. I pitied him for awhile but then shopping just changed my mood.

'How does this look?' I asked when Aayden came in the cubicle.

'Pretty nice,' he smiled.

'Wanna try this one out?' he asked showing me a black strapless top with a little bling on the side. I nodded and shooed him out of the cubicle.

We ended up buying all of them. 4 tops and 2 jeans. I owed him alot.

'Sorry. I'll pay you back,' I bit my lip.

'This one's on me,' he smiled.

Aayden was actually being a dear to me for the first time. After we went shopping we went back to the creepy store.

'Had fun on your date?' she asked.

'Seriously. I can't believe you lied to me,' I folded my arms.

'I didn't, I don't lie,' she said.

'But I kissed him already. Nothing's happening,'I said.

'It must be a true love's kiss. Both of you must be have feelings for each other to break the spell. One of you doesn't count,' she said.

'How do you expect us to fall in love!?'I asked.

'Find something about him that you like,' she said.

' And him?' I pointed to Aayden.

'He doesn't have to. He already knows,' she giggled. I paused.

'What do you mean?' Aayden turned to look somewhere else.

'Listen I don't have time to spare, there are many customers waiting,' she said.

'But!' I wanted to say something but then we realized we were outside. The store was no more.

'Oh well.' He turned to start his car.

'Oh well?? Aayden this is a major situation. I can't be invisible forever,'I said.

'Who said it would be forever?' he asked.

'I would have to break the spell. How am I supposed to do that?' I asked.

'You'd have to fall in love with me,' he smirked.

'Ew. Even the thought of it makes me sick,' I said.

'Whatever.'

'It's impossible to fall in love with you,' I said.

'How do you know? You never gave me a chance?' he said angrily.

'Because you're Aayden. And Carter's .. I dunno different!' I shouted.

'His only different in your eyes,' he said. I got in his car.

'Aayden, I wouldn't fall in love with you even if you tried to make me,' I said.

'How would you know?' he asked.

'Because, you've done nothing but bully me. During kindergarten, you would tickle my toes and never allow me to take a nap. And then I'd sleep in class and get in trouble. In elementary, I had a crush on this boy, and you told him that I was weirdo. He started avoiding me. You'd splash water all over my pants and tell people I peed. In middle school, you sprayed ketchup all over my shirt. Now, I'm in love with you brother and you never even once mention my name to him. You tell to give up on him but I never had the chance to talk to him.'

'What all that was funny. Admit it. And plus, just give up on him, he has a bunch of girlfriends he has played around with. I don't want you to get hurt,' he said.

'You dont want me to get hurt? All you ever do is hurt me!' I shouted. He started the engine.

'You know what, I don't want to talk anymore,' he said. I stopped talking and faced the other side. What was his problem?

____________________________________________

Aayden and I are not talking for the time being. But, he still cares, he brings food to my table everytime I'm in the shower and bought me clothes he thinks I'd look great in and I'd wear it. It's hard not ignoring each other when he's the only one I can turn to.

On school days I'd take a seat on the floor and pretend I exist. I'd learn stuff but I don't take exams which to others, are awesome but to me, it sucks. I love exams. It's like testing your knowledge or when you listen in class. I'm kind of a geek but I don't really care.

I sat on his bed for awhile and laid down. The next thing I knew Carter walked in. He opened Aayden closet.

'Uh hi,' I said. He just took a jacket out and went out of the room.

'Right. Invisible.' I sighed.

Then Aayden walked in.

I look down at my feet not knowing what to say.

'uh.. Aayden?' I said. He stopped to look at me.

'Sorry. I know I've been nothing but a jerk to you. Thanks for the food and clothes and yeah.. everything really,' I smiled.

'..'

'Please talk to me,' I frowned.

'It's hard ot stay mad at you,' He said.

My face lit up and I jumped towards him giving him a hug.

'You've got to stop doing that. You're giving me the wrong idea,' he smirked.

'Ugh. I'll ignore that for now,' I leaned on his chest.

'What's that smell?' I looked at him.

'Oh it's a new cologne I'm trying out,' he said.

'You wear cologne?' I said not believing him.

'Yeah. Of course, why do you think I have girls runnin after me?' he smiled.

'Right,' I said.

'Seems like it's working now,' he gave me that same cocky grin and I let go of him.

I shook my head.

He then took of his shirt.

'Please put your shirt back on,' I said closing my eyes.

' Why? Its hot in here,' he said.

'Come on.'

'What? Why?' he asked.

'Aayden. Take a WILD guess,' I said still my eyes closed. I didn't hear anything from Aayden so I was about to say something bu then I felt warm breathing near my lips. IT was coming closer so I leaned backwards till I fell onto the bed. I opened my eyes and saw Aayden this close to kissing me but I covered his mouth with my hand.

'Aayden can you please stop with this act?' I looked at him. He got up.

'Act?' he asked.

'Yes. You kiss me and harass me. I know it all doesn't mean anything to you. I don't want to be played Aayden,' I said.

'You said you'd bet you'll never fall in love with me even if I tried anything. Now let's bet. I'm trying to kiss you. Kiss me and tell me you don't feel anything then I'll leave you alone. If not, I'm allowed to kiss you anytime, anywhere until you admit that you've fallen in love with me,' he said with no expression. He was dead serious. But it's fine right? I'm in love with Carter. That won't change anything. Plus, he promises to leave me alone.

'Fine,' I folded my arms. He leaned in closer with the same serious face that gave me chills. I dropped on the bed when backing away from him. He climbed on top of me kissing me lightly while cupping my face. I shivered when planted little kisses from my neck to my chin then to my lips. I swear I was redder than a tomato. He tried entering my mouth but I was too scared to let him. He ran his finger though my hair holding the back of my head to force me closer to him. I still wouldn't let him gain access. Suddenly I felt his hand go up my skirt holding on to my inner thigh which made me jump. He caught me off guard and explored my mouth leaving me breathless. A moan escaped my lips and I saw him smirk slightly before he continued. I was losing. My mind was telling me to stop him but my heart just felt right at that moment. It was a long battle. I don't know which won but Aayden pulled away for air. He was pretty much breathless too. I didn't know whether I made him like that.

'Now..t-tell me..' he said trying to breathe. 'Tell me that felt so right,' he said.

I couldn't say anything. I was speechless.Breathless. I could still feel tingles on my lips. A warm feeling still there wherer he kissed me deeply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter coming!! :D