Ripped Jeans & T-shirts

Evil Bitch

“Mitch is a fucking scumbag!” Nora shouted after I told her what happened between Mitch and I at the concert. To be honest I didn’t expect her to believe me since she has been friends with him for awhile. “I can’t believe I actually liked that guy at a point of time.”

“Wow I didn’t think you would believe me over him and you use to like him?” I said the last part with a smile on my face.

“Of course I believe you because I have figured out that you can sometimes be brutally honest, so I’ve never heard you lie and I don’t think you would lie to a bunch of people you just met.” She stopped as she grabbed a big tub of licorice.

“Why are we getting licorice?” I questioned even though I haven’t had licorice in a long time and now that I was staring at it, I was craving it.

“We are going to pig out tonight!” She said with a smile and we both began grabbing our favorite candies, cookies, and then we bought some popcorn for the movies we decided to watch.

It was already late when we got back to my house, but Nora and I wanted to stay up all night watching scary movies because that’s what girlfriends do. It reminded me of the times I would stay up with Jessica and watch scary movies. Except this time Jessica wasn’t screaming every time something popped out. I believe one time she screamed so loud that our neighbor had called the police thinking we were in trouble. That was the best sleepover we had ever had.

The next morning I realized that Nora and I have fallen asleep on the couch and I fell to the floor. When I sat up I heard voices coming down the stairs. They sounded like Luke’s and my dad’s, so I laid back down acting like I was asleep and listened into their conversation. I love to eavesdrop because then you find out the juiciest secrets.

“I’ve notice you and Kris haven’t been hanging out as much as you use to.” I heard my dad say. I can’t believe they were talking about me. Now I had to continue listening to this.

“Yeah, it’s just the last time we talked things got a little crazy. We said some stuff that may have put a dent in our friendship.” I rolled my eyes at Luke’s response wishing that he saw me do that.

“Well, if I were you I would want to go make things right with her because I may not know her as well as I should, but my ex wife was a wonderful mother and I think Kris is one of the greatest girls you will ever meet.” I smiled at the fact that my dad stood up for me and called me the greatest girl ever because let’s face it that is more of a fact than an opinion.

“I got to go and just for the record it’s not really my fault because I didn’t really say anything to upset her, she’s the one who said hurtful words to me.” Luke said and was about to leave, but I got up to stop him. I probably look like crap, but I didn’t really care because for once I wasn’t trying to impress him.

“You little ass hole, I called your girlfriend a bitch, which is true, then you called me a low scumbag who is worse than a bitch. So I am pretty sure you were more hurtful than I was.” I smiled proud of myself, so I walked to the bathroom before he had a chance to respond.

When I got out of the bathroom Nora was up with a smile on her face. I was guessing that she was eavesdropping to. So I ran and jumped on to the couch next to her. She gave me a hug and I felt so happy and then she asked, “So your over him now right?” my smile went away because I wasn’t. Well that feeling lasted for two and a half minutes.

“I think I am broke.” I said releasing myself from the hug and sitting back giving my puppy dog face.

“What do you mean you’re broken?” Nora was confused.

“I am feeling things I have never really felt before. That means I am broken and the only one right now who can fix me is Luke.” I can’t believe I just said that extremely cheesy line.

“Maybe you are in love with Luke.” Nora suggested and I hit her with a pillow.

“How dare you say the ‘L’ word?” I said like I was a little kid who was telling their older sibling not to say a bad word. “I’ve only known Luke for 2 months there is no way someone can fall in love that quickly unless they are a star in some stupid romantic movie.”

“Well that’s the only explanation for your feelings.” I felt like I was in therapy.

“I think I need to jog this off.” I said and went up stairs to change into my jogging clothes. Nora had to work today, so I was running solo.

As I started to run I noticed how empty the beach was today. It was unusually empty. There were no lifeguards out and nobody was in the water. The only other people I really saw there were two people running the opposite direction towards me. As they got closer I noticed that it was Marissa and some guy. I stopped as they ran pass me and then I turned to watch them run further. Then Marissa turned around and noticed me. She stopped her partner and then they walked up to me.

“Kris what a wonderful surprise,” She seemed so friendly and that was so unlike her. “Now that Luke hates you there is no reason why we can’t be friends.” She gave me a fake smile I think.

“Yeah there is. You are still with the guy I like.” I said in a nasty tone.

“Well now I can trust you with my little secret.” She gave me a devious smile. “This is Ryder my sex buddy.” My jaw dropped wide open.

“You’re cheating on Luke?”

“Why do you sound so surprised?” I did not expect her to say that at all. “And plus technically I am cheating on Ryder. Ryder and I have been sex buddies way before Luke asked me out.”

“Oh okay that makes everything alright.” I said sarcastically a little pissed off. “You know I am going to tell him right?”

“Go for it he won’t believe you. I only told you to get on your nerve and also because there is absolutely nothing you can do about it bitch.” This bitch was pure evil. In an odd way I sort of respected her conniving ways, but I still hated her guts.

I wanted to tell Luke, but then it might just make things worse between us. Right now I didn’t really care anymore I just wanted to go home. Too much shit happens around here and it’s bumming me out. I needed to go crazy. I haven’t done anything stupid and crazy yet like I do all the time with Jessica. Tonight is going to be the wildest and most exciting night of all time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is a short chapter