Ripped Jeans & T-shirts

Don't Remember a Thing

Lucky for me there was this huge beach party going on tonight and that is why the beach was so empty today because everybody was waiting for the party later on today. This is the perfect time to go crazy and not give a shit about anything. At this party I am going to act life like this was my last day on earth.

Nora decided that she wanted to have the time of her life too since she has never gone to a party or gotten drunk. I’ve only gotten drunk once, but if I want to do something out of the ordinary than I guess I will have to get drunk with Nora. Plus I am not the designative driver since I live right by the beach, so I can do whatever the hell I want.

When night rolled around I threw on my best outfit which was pretty much the same outfit I wore to the last party I went to back home. They haven’t seen me in that outfit, so why not recycle right? I left my hair down and I let Nora put some eyeliner and mascara on me. I looked in the mirror and immediately wiped it off. What can I see some people just look naturally beautiful.

When we arrived the place was already crowded with a bunch of teenagers and college students. Music was blasting so loud that I could hear it from my room at home. This is probably the biggest party I have ever been too. I couldn’t wait to go crazy. I grabbed a beer from off the table and Nora and I drank away.

Before I knew it I was the life of the party. Usually no one notices I am at a party until Jessica and I do our little stunt. This time I made sure I was noticed. I had a dance off with some chick named Ruby. These two guys got in a fist fight over who gets to dance with me, but I ended up dancing with some other totally random, shirtless, and hot dude. Though the weirdest thing about this was that I can’t even dance. I also won some chugging down beer contest which I find weird. The only reason I know all this is because my brother told me about it.

All I remember was having a couple of beers and rating the hotness of boys with Nora. The rest of the night was all a blur to me. For some odd reason I felt like he wasn’t telling me something though. When I asked if that was all I did he just walked away. Nora comes running through the door without even knocking. She grabs my hand and pulls me up the stairs. Once we got into my room and she shout the door I had to ask, “What the hell is going on? It’s early; I’m hung over and not in the mood for running.”

“First off it is 1 o’clock in the afternoon, second of all I am hung over too, so suck it up, and third of all Luke is coming over right now to either talk to you or yell a whole bunch of crap at you.” I looked at her tired and annoyed not really getting her point.

“I should care why?” Then it clicked the thing that Neil wasn’t telling me had to do something with Luke.

“You might want to look presentable if things go your way.” Nora looked me up and down. I followed her gaze and noticed I looked like shit.

“But if things don’t go my way maybe if I look messed up and hung over he will go easy on me and plus I am too lazy to change right now.” I whined.

The doorbell rang. I told Nora to get it and then call my name and I will come down like I just woke up with a major hang over. That might have happened an hour ago, but with my wonderful acting skills I can definitely act it out like it was really happening. I heard Nora call my name so I began to walk towards the stairs with my hand on my head like it hurt. I started to walk down the stairs and when I got to the last four steps I tripped and rolled the rest of the way down. “Fuck my life.” I yelled as I got up.

“Are you okay?” Nora and Luke said at the same time and once I nodded my head they both began to laugh. It was pretty funny so I laughed along with them.

“So Luke what bring you here so early?” I asked trying to stay casual and yes I noticed I wasn’t acting hung over anymore.

“It’s not really that early. In fact it’s like almost 2 o’clock.” He didn’t sound mad which was a good sign.

“Why does everyone keep saying that? If I was back home everybody would just be waking up right now.” It was true during summer we would sleep-in all day and party all night.

“Anyways can we talk about last night alone?” He looked at Nora who was off to the side and when she got the hint she went upstairs.

“Whatever I did I am sorry. I’ve only been drunk once and I just wanted to go crazy for one night, so I got drunk.” I didn’t if what I did was stupid or not, so I just apologized for it.

“You don’t remember anything from last night?” I nodded my head. “Never mind then I should just go.”

“You can’t leave me hanging. I got to know what I did or I will literally go insane.” I yelled as he walked out of the front door. “Douche bag.” I said in a hush voice to myself.

“Why is he a douche bag?” Nora scared me from behind.

“He was just born with douche like qualities.” I said sarcastically.

“No seriously.” Nora was a little annoyed.

“He won’t tell me what I did last night.” I gave her the pouty face.

“Oh okay then I should probably go.” She said and hurriedly ran out the front door. She knew what I did too and no one was telling me. I hate when people bring it up and don’t tell you what their talking about. It’s like torturing somebody before they actually kill you.

I had to find Wes or Miller because I had to know what the fuck I did last night that no one wants to tell me about. First I changed into normal clothes and then as I walked out of the house Mackenzie came up to me and slapped me across the face. She knew what I did and now I think it has something to do with Marissa since she was walking this way too. She came up to me and instead of slapping me she punched me right in the eye. Great now I am going to walk around with a black eye on my face. “What the fuck did I do last night?” I asked them.

“See my lip,” Her lip looked a little swollen and it had a small cut on it, “You did this to me bitch.”

“Okay the real question here is what did you do to me that made me want to punch you?” I tried to make it her fault.

“Well you were about to tell Luke about Ryder and you were drunk and most people are honest when they are drunk, so I told Luke a few little fibs about you and well someone was true like how you lost your virginity and you trying to score with Mitch. So you thought it would be right to punch me.” Marissa said in her bitch tone.

“Well fuck my life.”

Great Luke probably now thinks I am a whore, but isn’t whore his type I mean he is dating Marissa. Whatever I just wonder why he wasn’t mad at me today. Maybe the whole hung over they actually worked. Anyways now the right thing to do is probably to forget about Luke and avoid eye contact with him. About two minutes of being back inside after Marissa beating the shit out of me the doorbell rang. I answered it and it was Luke. Fuck there goes that plan it’s hard to forget about him when he is at your house and I believe we have already made eye contact. So I let my reflexes kick in and slammed the door on his face and ran upstairs.