Ripped Jeans & T-shirts

Shocking News

“Why is Luke out…” Neil began, but stopped once he noticed the black eye I am assuming. “Did Luke do this because if he did I will beat the crap out of him for you?”

“No his bitchy girlfriend did this to me, but only because I punched her yesterday at the party.” I explained and Neil calmed down. “But it is nice to know that you would get your ass kicked for me.”

“You do realize I said I will beat him up.” I laughed a little.

“You do realize that Luke could probably give you one nice punch in the face and you would be out cold. You should try working out.” Neil rolled his eyes.

“Anyways why is Luke sitting in front of the door because I tripped over him and it was just awkward?”

“See Luke just has to sit there to bring you down.” I laughed at my clever statement. Neil gave me the evil eye and I just laughed even harder. “I have no clue why the hell he is out there. Why don’t you go ask him dumbass.” I lied, but I wasn’t in the mood to talk to Luke.

“I got a date so I don’t really care.” He kissed me on the forehead and left me.

The next morning I wake up extremely early to go for a run hoping no one will be out because I don’t want anyone to see my black eye. Anyways I am already to go and once I walk out the front door I trip over this extremely large thing. I look behind me and it is Luke. What the hell was he still doing here? Anyways I stood back up and Luke look like he just woke up. His hair was all messy along with his clothes; it made me smile a little bit. “What the hell are you still doing here?” I asked.

“Why the hell do you have a black eye?” He asked me.

“Why should I tell you?”

“Why shouldn’t you tell me?”

“Why do you care?” I was sick of this question game, so before he could ask me another question I said, “This conversation is going nowhere, so bye.” I began to run off, but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

“Marissa did that didn’t she?” He touched it and I flinched a little at the pain. “She use to be in boxing and she was good because she had a lot a anger in her.” That made sense how a Barbie was able to hit me so hard.

“Well, I hit her first, so might as well let her hit me back. Although I didn’t let her she just kind of came out of nowhere and punched the shit out of me.” It was the truth and I wasn’t one bit ashamed.

“Why did you hit her?” Does he not remember that I was drunk that night and I don’t remember anything I did or why I did it?

“How am I supposed to know I was drunk that night?” I said with a rolling of the eyes after.

“You didn’t punch her at the party Mackenzie punched her. I guess my sister loves me a bit more than she leads on. Marissa told Mackenzie about Ryder and then Mackenzie whacked her in the face. Then she probably blamed it on you so Marissa wouldn’t hate her.” Was he making that up or was he serious? If that was true than score one for Mackenzie.

“Are you sure?” It didn’t sound real to me.

“Trust me you were too busy making out with this guy.” I made out with a guy and I am just hearing about it now? Luke’s phone went off and I guess it must have been important because he had to leave. He left me hanging again.

Who was this guy? Oh well as long as I never see him again I will be okay with it unless he was extremely gorgeous than I have to find this dude and make out with him some more. Anyways it seems like Luke and I are on good terms again. At least I hope we are because I am done with drama and fights. I just want to have fun the next couple of weeks I am here.

As I went for my jog I was extremely happy. I still wanted to know who I made out with, but I was glad Luke and I are talking again. The world did not end and I am feeling good, so there is nothing I have to worry about for awhile. My life has turned around in a matter of seconds and I was loving it. I wish there was a reason to be this happy every day.

I stopped for a second, sat down on the sand, and listen to the wave’s crash. Everything felt so calm and peaceful right now. The sun was still rising and it was low tide. I never ever have seen a more beautiful sight than this. Now all I needed was a dolphin to jump up, and sure enough one did. I am totally kidding no dolphin, but it was still beautiful.

Before I went back home I decided to go to Hal’s for the early bird special. Unfortunately Tiffany was there and she invited me to sit with her. Now I hate her guts and she hates mine, so I only sat with her to see if she was going to give me an apology or make me like her new best friend. Oh god if she makes me her new best friend I may have to kill myself. “I haven’t really seen you this summer, why is that?” She asked in her peppy and annoying voice.

“Uh, cuz I hate you.” I said a little confused at the fact that she didn’t know that.

“Well that’s a little blunt and rude. It even hurts my feelings a little.” I was so confused right now.

“They say the truth does hurt.” I gave her one of my award winning fake smiles.

“Speaking of hurt, did that hurt?” She pointed to my black eye and began to reach for it, so she could poke it and I smacked her hand away.

“Okay who are you and what the hell did you do with the real Tiffany?” I stood up a little creeped out by her.

“I just wanted to let you know that I am glad your life has fallen to pieces an…” I put my finger up to stop her.

“Actually my life is fantabulous right now. All I needed to do was get a little drunk and everything went back to normal except my face looks a little jacked up, but that’s okay with me.” I smiled a real smile happy to be able to say that.

“Oh then why the fuck am I talking to you.” She rolled her eyes got up and left me alone. Thank god maybe now I won’t ever have to deal with that bitch again. Nora came as Tiffany got up and took her seat.

“What the hell was that about?” Nora asked.

“I was rubbing my wonderful life in her face.” I gave an evil smirk.

“What the hell happened to your eye?”

“You think this is bad, well you should see the other guy.” I’ve always wanted to say that and I finally got the chance to. Nora laughed and then grabbed one of my pieces of bacon and ate it.

It was nice to have some girl talk with Nora, but to be honest I needed to hang with some guys too bad none of them were free. Miller was working, Wes was working, and I just couldn’t find Luke. So I decided to talk to my dad for the first time after our little argument. He was sitting at his desk in his office, so I walked right in. My father lifted his eyebrow and signaled for me to have a seat. I felt like I was in a meeting with the principal. “Thanks for what you said about me the other day when you were talking to Luke.” I started off on a good note, so that I wouldn’t get a headache so soon in our conversation.

“I only spoke the truth. How are things between you guys?” I smiled and relaxed a bit more.

“I think were friends again.” I said a little unconfident.

“Is that all?” I was scared to ask the question that I’ve wanting to ask ever since we’ve been here. I had to do it now or I will never get the courage to ask it.

“Why did you write that letter?” I said really quickly and my dad took off his glasses and leaned on his desk.

“What letter are you talking about?” Now I was mad. Was he seriously going to pretend that he didn’t remember writing that letter?

“The letter you wrote mom explaining why you left and why you weren’t coming back.” Things were back to normal with me yelling at my dad because he pissed me off.

“I never wrote a letter. I was going to go back to your mom until the divorce papers came in the mail.” He sounded a little frustrated and I was a little confused. I stormed out anyways not really sure if I should believe him.

Maybe I just needed some quiet, so I decided to sit on my roof and watch the sunset. I was too lazy to actually walk down to the beach, so I just watched it from a high vantage point. It was beautiful. The sky was an orange/pinkish color and it looked like the sun was slowly going underwater. Unfortunately my moment of silence did last as long as I wanted it to because Luke had joined me. I didn’t want to really speak to him because I was still thinking about everything, but one question was stuck in my mind, so I turned to him and asked, “Who was the guy that I made out with at the party?”

He didn’t really say anything for awhile and maybe he didn’t know who this guy was. Maybe it was a repeat of my seventeenth birthday where I chose same random dude and made out with them except this time I didn’t have sex with him. Anyways his smile grew big and he whispered in my ear,

“It was me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys are lucky that I was excited about this chapter, so I had to update it as soon as possible